Murad Gentle Acne Treatment Gel uploaded by Allexus B.Murad Gentle Acne Treatment Gel uploaded by Courtney D.

BY MURAD

Fight blemishes and ease irritation in one simple step with Murad Gentle Blemish Treatment Gel. Clinically proven to increase moisture content while decreasing breakouts by 45% in just 2 weeks, this gel reduces shine for a smooth, matte finish.

Chamomile extract helps reduce redness and inflammation whilst queen of meadow extract shrinks pores and controls shine. Murad Gentle Blemish Treatment Gel exfoliates clogged pores to control breakouts whilst tea tree leaf extract provides natural antiseptic benefits, perfect for sensitive skin.

Directions of use:

• Use every day after cleansing and toning.
  • Massage a thin layer over face and neck.
  • For optimal results, follow with recommended Murad Sunblock during the day.

Rachael P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I went into my local Ulta desperate to find some kind of skin care that would work best for me, the sales rep suggested Murad. It was way above my price range, but like I said.. I was desperate. The Acne Treatment Gel smelled great and left this amazing cooling sensation after you rinsed it off that I was convinced the sales rep steered me in the right direction. In the weeks to follow, my skin had never been more oily or broken out. My skin was so angry. I didn’t stick it out for the full 6 weeks considering the results, but it definitely raises the bar for other face washes.
Dalena N.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this while it was a beauty steal at Ulta and it was a decent product. I don’t think I would purchase it again because I feel as though this face wash was just okay. It was a gentle cleanser that didn’t irritate my skin, it didn’t leave my skin with that uncomfortably tight but it also didn’t do a whole lot for my acne.
Katherine S.
Fontana, CA
Okay, this is tough to review. I’ve seen the results on other people and it’s amazing. However, for me, my skin HATED this product. It was too stimulating and overly drying. I won’t give it one star though because as I’ve said I’ve seen it work wonders on other people my skin just couldn’t handle it.
Keily 🌙.
San Angelo
I’ve used this product for going on two years now, purely for spot treatments but I always feel like it takes care of my zits. I sometimes feel a drying effect but I do have very dry skin, and it does not last long. Very nice product
Catherine  V.
Powder Springs, GA
Overall, this is pretty good stuff. I highly recommend getting the trial set as you can test the entire line for a lower price. That way you can decide if you like it and it wasn’t as much of an investment. The two aspects that I wasn’t crazy about that might be important to note. One, I felt that the smell was a tad strong, but that can be expected with a quality acne treatment. Also, I found it to be a bit drying, which again, is to be expected with an excellent acne treatment.
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
If you have constant breakouts this should be your go to item! This products works wonders! Use a tiny bit to scrub deeply into pores your face will feel so clean and refreshed! This is definitely my go to. You don’t want to use it as a daily face cleanser I suggest using it maybe 2 times a week it will dry your face. But if you have a bad breakout dab a little on your face over night it’ll go away! You can purchase a travel size of it at Ulta FOR JUST $9!!! You won’t regret it!
Kazzi A.
I loved this product due to the natural ingredients and how much it moisturized my skin, but it was a bit disappointing for my acne. I would definitely recommend this product if you have a pimple here and there, but it's not effective for overall treatment.
Ernesto M.
sunrise
Purchased at: Sephora
Works even better than my proactive set. I have oily skin this is my holy grail. It keeps oils at bay (but make sure to moisturize with a gel moisturizer after use)
Jessica A.
South Gate
I love this cleanser. I would use it all the time but it got pricey for me. But it really does control your acne and help with clearing it if you have any. I would always reccommend to my friend and family.
Courtney D.
Maynardville, TN
I got a tube of this when I was a freshman in high school, and I still buy with face gel as a sophomore in college. I have kept this is my routine for years, it is one of my absolute favorites and how I keep my skin nice and clear
Cheyenne L.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product dry out your skin?