Murad Gentle Acne Treatment Gel uploaded by Allexus B.Murad Gentle Acne Treatment Gel uploaded by Courtney D.

BY MURAD

Fight blemishes and ease irritation in one simple step with Murad Gentle Blemish Treatment Gel. Clinically proven to increase moisture content while decreasing breakouts by 45% in just 2 weeks, this gel reduces shine for a smooth, matte finish.

Chamomile extract helps reduce redness and inflammation whilst queen of meadow extract shrinks pores and controls shine. Murad Gentle Blemish Treatment Gel exfoliates clogged pores to control breakouts whilst tea tree leaf extract provides natural antiseptic benefits, perfect for sensitive skin.

Directions of use:

• Use every day after cleansing and toning.
  • Massage a thin layer over face and neck.
  • For optimal results, follow with recommended Murad Sunblock during the day.

Murad Gentle Acne Treatment Gel

Start your review of Murad Gentle Acne Treatment Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Courtney N.
I found this product to be ineffective. I have heard nothing but amazing things about the brand and recognize that everyone has different results, but for me this plan only made my acne more problematic. I used it consistently for 6 weeks to allow my skin the opportunity to adjust to the benefits, but unfortunately it was still a no go. I’ve had better results from convenience store brands. Packaging was average. Over priced and over rated. A no go for me.
Casey C.
Sebastopol
Murad Gentle Acne Treatment Gel is a perfect product! I love this because it isn't harsh on your skin like a treatment cream that can cause your skin to dry out.  This product can be used daily or as needed. It is lightweight, and soothing. A "must- have" in the beauty world!
Sheena L.
Boston
I did not like this facial cleanser. It felt nice and got my face very clean. However, it left my skin so dry that within seconds of leaving the shower my face began to feel tight and dry. Cleansers like this end up causing more oil production on my skin throughout the day since they dry it out so much which seems very counter productive to me. Would not buy again or recommend.
Jennifer J.
Vineland, NJ
Murad is an awesome product for healthy skin i used it a lot more as a high school teenager. My only issue was my skin became dry due to product ingredients from over use perharps or using it too much. It did allow for some clear skin and dark spots to go away. So worth the package buy and correct use.
Tara C.
Argyle , TX
This gel is great. I use it in conjunction with my cleanser and it works well. It’s not too drying on my skin and it seems to be effective. I’ve used Murad for years and their prices seemed at bit high at first but when you see how well it works and how long it lasts you see that it’s worth it!
Aurora E.
Boulder Creek, CA
The only thing I have found that gets rid of my adult acne without drying my skin. A little goes a long way so you can't beat the price.  I was amazed at how well it worked and how gentle it was.  I have been using it for over 5 years now and miss it when I run out.
Veronica A.
This acne treatment is in gel form! I have noticed that gel formulas work a lot better for acne prone skin. It was very effective and worked best when used regularly. I exceeded my expectations which was great. I would recommend this product and also repurchase it!
Lainey M.
I didn't see visible results when using this product. It felt a little film-y upon contact and I felt that it never really absorbed into my skin, rendering it some what ineffective. I don't think I would buy this again, but the supply does last a very long time.
DeAsia O.
Memphis, TN
I really liked this. I felt the treatment working on skin. It is pricey but you get what your paying for. It meant my expectation but I love my drugstore more softer on my skin. I feel it can work better with someone with more oily and acne skin.
Madison W.
Hays, KS
Good at cleansing, however I’m not sure if I notice an improvement in my occasional breakouts. It also sometimes dries me out if I use it too many nights in a row. Overall it does get your face very clean, and works pretty well.
Cheyenne L.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product dry out your skin?