Murad Gentle Acne Treatment Gel uploaded by Allexus B.Murad Gentle Acne Treatment Gel uploaded by Courtney D.

BY MURAD #50 in Acne Treatments

Fight blemishes and ease irritation in one simple step with Murad Gentle Blemish Treatment Gel. Clinically proven to increase moisture content while decreasing breakouts by 45% in just 2 weeks, this gel reduces shine for a smooth, matte finish.

Chamomile extract helps reduce redness and inflammation whilst queen of meadow extract shrinks pores and controls shine. Murad Gentle Blemish Treatment Gel exfoliates clogged pores to control breakouts whilst tea tree leaf extract provides natural antiseptic benefits, perfect for sensitive skin.

Directions of use:

• Use every day after cleansing and toning.
  • Massage a thin layer over face and neck.
  • For optimal results, follow with recommended Murad Sunblock during the day.

Catherine  V.
Powder Springs, GA
Overall, this is pretty good stuff. I highly recommend getting the trial set as you can test the entire line for a lower price. That way you can decide if you like it and it wasn’t as much of an investment. The two aspects that I wasn’t crazy about that might be important to note. One, I felt that the smell was a tad strong, but that can be expected with a quality acne treatment. Also, I found it to be a bit drying, which again, is to be expected with an excellent acne treatment.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
If you have constant breakouts this should be your go to item! This products works wonders! Use a tiny bit to scrub deeply into pores your face will feel so clean and refreshed! This is definitely my go to. You don’t want to use it as a daily face cleanser I suggest using it maybe 2 times a week it will dry your face. But if you have a bad breakout dab a little on your face over night it’ll go away! You can purchase a travel size of it at Ulta FOR JUST $9!!! You won’t regret it!
Courtney D.
Maynardville, TN
I got a tube of this when I was a freshman in high school, and I still buy with face gel as a sophomore in college. I have kept this is my routine for years, it is one of my absolute favorites and how I keep my skin nice and clear
Lacie T.
Gillette, WY
This product is strong and works fantastic for breakouts. Anytime I see a blemish start I use it and it is gone by the next day. When I was a little younger I had acne pretty bad and using this product regularly finally got my skin on the right track. Be prepared - if you have not used glycolic you may have a slight burning tingling sensation. After a few days your skin gets used to it. Also if you do no regularly exfoliate after the first few uses you may experience some peeling and redness- but if you have acne it is worth getting through this stage.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Murad gentle acne treatment is a great little product. I will state for the record this particular product I would NOT recommend for those with heavy acne. I'm 50 & have an occasional few pop out& this clears them up right away without making the rest of my face go crazy& get super dried out. I love this stuff. Definitely great for sensitive skin(like mine!😁) Give it a try you'll be glad you did!👍😉❤
Lacey S.
Boise
I could see results from this product after only three days of use. I used it in conjunction with the Skin Purifying Lotion and Acne Control Toner. The combination of all three have given me the best skin I've had in years. My pores are smaller. Not to mention how smooth my entire face feels. Highly recommend!
Kim S.
Bentonville, AR
In all honesty, I love Murad's product, but I think this gel caused me to break out. My face felt oily and sticky after usage and I noticed that I would get little blemishes here and there. I would stop use and my little bumps would go away and return upon use.
elizabeth f.
Kennebunk
When i used this product my skin did not clear up but actually got worse. I was breaking out constantly and couldn’t figure out why and then I switched to a bioré face wash and then soon after realized this product was the reason for my breakouts.
Kristal J.
Raleigh, NC
It’s a bit pricey but my boyfriend uses this and has had pretty severe acne his whole life. I would say his face is 75%-90% better from using Murad products. I bought Murad at both Ulta and Sephora and it’s a bit pricey but totally worth it!
Heather J.
Bairoil
I bought this while it was on sale at Ulta and I love it. It has a kind of minty tingling sensation while you are washing your face and it helped clear my breakouts quite fast. I would definitely recommend to my friends and my family.
Cheyenne L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Does this product dry out your skin?