BY MURAD #7 in Cellulite Treatments

Elevate your moisturizer to a youth building ritual with this transformative treatment that melts upon application into light oil. Glyco Firming Complex, a potent peptide blend, visibly firms the appearance of skin. Grape Seed Oil provides skin with weightless moisture to improve texture and restore youthful appearance.

Benefits: A proprietary peptide blend formulated to restore tone and texture while protecting elastin to preserve youthful resilience.

How to Use:  Apply onto damp or dry skin and massage with long, circulan motion.

Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Sucrose Laurate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium -37, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Fiber, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Punica Granatum Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Palmitate, Zinc Aspartate, Betaine, Inositol, Taurine, Trehalose, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Lauryl Glucoside, Fragrance, Linalool, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Sephora
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
It sure does melt into your skin upon application. However, it is pretty runny and leaves your fingers a bit greasy afterwards. I do love the smell--it's a surprising citrusy, juicy, clean smell. It's always so pleasant for a product to smell nice even when it's not advertised on the packaging. I haven't noticed a tightening effect but no bad ones either. I will keep using this in the hope that it does eventually firm!
Stephanie B.
I made the mistake of using this product after shaving, and it burned very badly. I think it also burns on places that aren't freshly shaved, just not nearly as bad. It is very liquidy, and the packaging is not as pretty as it's counterparts. I haven't even finished the travel size because I'm so terrified to use it again. However, Im still giving it three stars because I do think it made my skin very soft after the burning ceased. I don't think it's worth it though.
Megan F.
Austin, TX
I'm not getting any younger, so I'll take all the firming help I can get. This product smells amazing, and while I'm not certain that it has actually firmed anything, it is a good quality product.
Soraya L.
Elkhart, IN
Got this while working at a massage clinic that sold Murad products, used this on my neck and chest area. Feels very moisturizing but not seeing the firming results I'd like.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I got all these as a present and was kind of sceptical with skin care...I was pleasantly surprised and the more I used it the better my skin looked :)
Love this line
heidi v.
Syracuse, NY
This product had me at hello my body looks amazing when I use this. Every single time I put this on before bed my husband comments on my skin!  And that is the best compliment I can give it, when a busy man notices a significant difference its a lovely product. I would definitely recommend to a friend and I already have!
Christina P.
Terrific product! Really does what it says. I'd definitely recommend. I've tried other products by Murad and really liked them so I had high hopes for this product and it didn't disappoint. The price isn't too bad either compared to some other products I've seen.
Valerie M.
Houston
There are so many things I love about Murad products. This one feels light and gentle, has a gentle smell from what I can remember and leaves my skin feeling smooth. I used it quite often. The only worry/problem I had was how oily it could be sometimes, not all the time. I'm not sure if it was the one I was using or if I applied too much but other than that - great product.
Dominque S.
Riverside, CA
It is very emollient and a little goes a long way. Too greasy feeling for me but I love the lemon-like smell it gives. I didn't notice any firming after using it but I also was not consistent like I should have been If I wanted to expect results. I got it free from work and wouldn't buy it myself.
Andres U.
MIAMI, FL
It is the best product o be takne into considerartion while going to the beach, it was really effectibe because it took out all the pain that i was having when i went to the beach, it also has a good smell which it is valuable and can be considered important