Murad Firm and Tone Serum uploaded by member-3a5f5d5f0Murad Firm and Tone Serum uploaded by member-3a5f5d5f0

BY MURAD #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Concentrated serum enhances skin smoothness and improves the appearance of dimpled skin. Restores skin elasticity, boosts skin firmness and helps reduce the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks.

Buy on Sephora
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
I’ve been using this for about 3 weeks now and have not seen a different in my cellulite. it seems like the areas I put it on are becoming more firm but I also go to the gym 3-5 days a week so it could also be from that. This does have a smell to it and it is sticky but I personally like it because if it was all fruity and like lotion then I would feel like it was a gimmick.
Andrea M.
I don't know how, but this stuff WORKS. I have a seriously stubborn patch of cellulite on my upper thighs that even a personal trainer couldn't fix. I've been using this stuff twice a day for less than a week and already I'm seeing the dimples decrease more than I did after a year of intense leg exercises. I press really hard when I rub it in and I use a fair amount of the serum each time just to ensure the entire area is treated. Love this stuff and I will be buying it again for sure.
eeva s.
This is the best, don't have any other product to compare to but I know this works I've used it on vacation in may and still using it when I have my legs out for show. Works great and the smell is so dreamy!
lauren a.
This brand is by far the one of the best everything i have ever tried worked wonders for my skin. This Firm and tone serum lasts all day without looking greasy on my face. My skin also drank it up right away so you don't need to wait forever to appply your other products. I have noticed my skin looking a lot more even and toned as far as for the firming part i do notice a little firmer skin but its hard to tell if its from this product or from all my other skincare i use on a daily. My skin feels very soft when i use this guy as well. I havnt gotten any clogged pores or irratation to my skin from this it doesn't break me out either. I love the fact its very light and you can layer other serums on top of this.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love this stuff in congruent with the Murad toning lotion. If u work out and ate looking for that extra umff. Then get these products. I work out regularly and always feel like there's room for improvement and Murad has just what I need. The firm and tone line. I've used it for 6 weeks and see great improvement. Amazing. 6 weeks ago I wouldn't wear shorts. Sorry ladies I wish there were a fountain of youth cream out there but nice bodies take lots of work and CARE.As for the care part use Murad! it's amazing. My skin is flawless!
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ
This Serum is great, as with most products it does take time to see a difference however it does help improve the look and feel of your skin. I have used this everyday and noticed improvements in the appearance of my thighs for sure! I would continue to use this product as I have been pleased with the results I have received. I have recommended this product to friends that have lost a lot of weight and wanted to firm up the skin, they have also been pleased with the results.
Nancy B.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Being 32 isn't easy. I'm constantly comparing myself to younger females. I tend to forget that females these days sort of received a lot more beauty advice and tricks than females my age when we were younger. Not fair, right? As I get older, I notice my skin starts to become more dry and not as firm, leaving me feel that much more insecure. Great skin isn't always desired for the face, but for the entire body. Since using Murad, I have noticed my skin feeling and looking tighter and more smooth! My skin is now younger looking!
Brooke V.
I put this on my face almost every time before my makeup and it decreases creasing by far! It also makes my face look and feel uplifted. This product goes a long way and after using this for around 2 weeks my skin was staying much more soft and lifted. It's like the bags under my eyes doesn't even exist anymore!!
Deana S.
Minong, WI
Yes!! I don't use this product but it is a holy grail item in this house. My hubby and teenage son use this, they love how it keeps their pores closed, not sure if that's what's it's for but that's what they use it for lol. and I have noticed less wrinkles on my hubby's crowsfeet. highly recommend
Andria W.
I do not like the consistency of this product. It's a gel like liquid that is quite sticky. It gets a little better after some
soaks in and it's dried but then is still super tacky to the touch. I've found similar products that are more of a lotion and would use those if I were to choose to get this kind of product again.
Nour N.
Giza
I’m genetically affected by cellulite on my thighs and it makes me so insecure although I workout...so which product do you recommend for me?
louisa f.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
where can i find this, would really love to try.
Rosmary M.
Does this product worth the price?
Kim P.
Chickamauga, GA
I need this! I wonder if it works
Sheila G.
How many applications will it take to see results?