Murad Firm and Tone Serum uploaded by member-3a5f5d5f0Murad Firm and Tone Serum uploaded by member-3a5f5d5f0

BY MURAD #8 in Cellulite Treatments

Concentrated serum enhances skin smoothness and improves the appearance of dimpled skin. Restores skin elasticity, boosts skin firmness and helps reduce the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks.

Buy on Sephora*
lauren a.
lauren a.
This brand is by far the one of the best everything i have ever tried worked wonders for my skin. This Firm and tone serum lasts all day without looking greasy on my face. My skin also drank it up right away so you don't need to wait forever to appply your other products. I have noticed my skin looking a lot more even and toned as far as for the firming part i do notice a little firmer skin but its hard to tell if its from this product or from all my other skincare i use on a daily. My skin feels very soft when i use this guy as well. I havnt gotten any clogged pores or irratation to my skin from this it doesn't break me out either. I love the fact its very light and you can layer other serums on top of this.
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love this stuff in congruent with the Murad toning lotion. If u work out and ate looking for that extra umff. Then get these products. I work out regularly and always feel like there's room for improvement and Murad has just what I need. The firm and tone line. I've used it for 6 weeks and see great improvement. Amazing. 6 weeks ago I wouldn't wear shorts. Sorry ladies I wish there were a fountain of youth cream out there but nice bodies take lots of work and CARE.As for the care part use Murad! it's amazing. My skin is flawless!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ
This Serum is great, as with most products it does take time to see a difference however it does help improve the look and feel of your skin. I have used this everyday and noticed improvements in the appearance of my thighs for sure! I would continue to use this product as I have been pleased with the results I have received. I have recommended this product to friends that have lost a lot of weight and wanted to firm up the skin, they have also been pleased with the results.
Andria W.
Andria W.
I do not like the consistency of this product. It's a gel like liquid that is quite sticky. It gets a little better after some
soaks in and it's dried but then is still super tacky to the touch. I've found similar products that are more of a lotion and would use those if I were to choose to get this kind of product again.
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
I put this on my face almost every time before my makeup and it decreases creasing by far! It also makes my face look and feel uplifted. This product goes a long way and after using this for around 2 weeks my skin was staying much more soft and lifted. It's like the bags under my eyes doesn't even exist anymore!!
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
South Gate, CA
Murad Firm and Tone Serum ... Love this stuff after a nice face exfoliation it feels like heaven. The packaging is so convenient for me that i wear acrylic nails all the time. It is so easy to get the product out and apply it. I mean the price is a little up there but hey, you get what you pay for right?
TJ D.
TJ D.
Ocean Springs, MS
This is product that you can really feel. I was a little skeptical due to the fact that it seemed to good to be true but it was results that I could see and that is what I wanted. I have not stopped using it so I don't know what would happen if I didn't use it. I would recommend anyone to try this.
Deana H.
Deana H.
Minong, WI
Yes!! I don't use this product but it is a holy grail item in this house. My hubby and teenage son use this, they love how it keeps their pores closed, not sure if that's what's it's for but that's what they use it for lol. and I have noticed less wrinkles on my hubby's crowsfeet. highly recommend
Sim A.
Sim A.
The texture is gentle. It's not sticky or anything, but I can't really say I've seen much of a difference. It didn't really meet any expectations as of yet, since it's my first month of use. It's not AMAZING, but it hasn't made me break out or anything so I'll keep waiting for results.
Terra b.
Terra b.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
This product wasn't to bad .It definently made my skin feel firmer and look a little firmer. I would use this again but wouldn't be my first choice. I am a first time user of this and it kind if did what it was supposed to . I think if I used it longer it might have.
louisa f.
louisa f.
where can i find this, would really love to try.
Rosmary M.
Rosmary M.
Does this product worth the price?
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Does this actually work? I used to weigh 265 lbs and I lost a lot of weight but these stretch maths and cellulite have me still not loving my body. I just want something that actually works! Can anyone vouch for this??
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
How many applications will it take to see results?