Murad Firm And Tone Serum uploaded by member-3a5f5d5f0Murad Firm And Tone Serum uploaded by member-3a5f5d5f0

BY MURAD #4 in Cellulite Treatments

For cellulite and stretch mark management. Improves the overall appearance of skin up to 94% by: reducing the appearance of cellulite by up to 77% and increasing skin firmness and elasticity while masking imperfections.

Cat's Claw extract; Horse Chestnut Tree Extract; Tiger's Herb; Cayenne Pepper. Breakthrough serum contains encapsulated Liposomes that deliver active ingredients to the skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks. Cayenne Pepper invigorates circulation within skin. Horse chestnut tree extract and tiger's herb restore firmer and smoother skin.

Cat's Claw, an extract from the Amazonian Palm forest, reduces the appearance of dimpled skin associated with cellulite.

Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat, Perfluorononylethyl Carboxydecyl PEG-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin,PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethoxydiglycol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Dimethiconol, Punice Granatum Extract, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Uncaria Tomentosa Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Paulinia Cupana Seed Extract, Cysteic Acid, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Pantetheine Sulfonate, Carnitine, Benzyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Retinol, Lecithin, Caffeine, Atelocollagen, Centella Asiatica Extract, Esculin, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Aminomethyl Propanol, Benzyl Nicotinate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparben, Ethylparben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Bourgeons De Cassis Absolute, Aniba Roseaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Gamma-Decalactone, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Bucchu Ketone, Delta-decalactone, Ethyl Acetate, Nerolideol, Hex-3-Enyl Acetate, Citrus Auranthium (Orange) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil

Alyssa P.
Buffalo, NY
I think this product is a hit or miss. The product itself works well and I see why it would work for other people, but it just didn't work for my skin type! I sometimes tend to get dry patches on my face and I feel like this sometimes made it worse, and I'm not sure why. But it is definitely worth the try!
aisleen y.
I recommend this product because i’ve tried it before and i did see a difference but it just took me a while to see it. It is long lasting it lasted me about 2 and a half months. This is a product i do recommend!
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
I’ve been using this for about 3 weeks now and have not seen a different in my cellulite. it seems like the areas I put it on are becoming more firm but I also go to the gym 3-5 days a week so it could also be from that. This does have a smell to it and it is sticky but I personally like it because if it was all fruity and like lotion then I would feel like it was a gimmick.
Karlee K.
Brawley
I love Murad products especially this one! I have an athletic build and unnecessary cellulite on my upper thighs. Love that this product takes it away! I need more!!! I recommend to everyone with a little cellulite you want gone.
Jessica G.
Stockton
This product was really good... it wasn’t to harsh on my skin.. it was very effective on my skin.. I always repeat it.. its at a good price for all that it offers... I have already recommended it to my family and friends
Andrea M.
I don't know how, but this stuff WORKS. I have a seriously stubborn patch of cellulite on my upper thighs that even a personal trainer couldn't fix. I've been using this stuff twice a day for less than a week and already I'm seeing the dimples decrease more than I did after a year of intense leg exercises. I press really hard when I rub it in and I use a fair amount of the serum each time just to ensure the entire area is treated. Love this stuff and I will be buying it again for sure.
Frances M.
Amazing product! Makes my skin look flawless after every use. I love how bright, tight and young my skin looks and feels when I use this serum! I definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone! It’s incredible!!!
eeva s.
This is the best, don't have any other product to compare to but I know this works I've used it on vacation in may and still using it when I have my legs out for show. Works great and the smell is so dreamy!
lauren a.
This brand is by far the one of the best everything i have ever tried worked wonders for my skin. This Firm and tone serum lasts all day without looking greasy on my face. My skin also drank it up right away so you don't need to wait forever to appply your other products. I have noticed my skin looking a lot more even and toned as far as for the firming part i do notice a little firmer skin but its hard to tell if its from this product or from all my other skincare i use on a daily. My skin feels very soft when i use this guy as well. I havnt gotten any clogged pores or irratation to my skin from this it doesn't break me out either. I love the fact its very light and you can layer other serums on top of this.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love this stuff in congruent with the Murad toning lotion. If u work out and ate looking for that extra umff. Then get these products. I work out regularly and always feel like there's room for improvement and Murad has just what I need. The firm and tone line. I've used it for 6 weeks and see great improvement. Amazing. 6 weeks ago I wouldn't wear shorts. Sorry ladies I wish there were a fountain of youth cream out there but nice bodies take lots of work and CARE.As for the care part use Murad! it's amazing. My skin is flawless!
louisa f.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
where can i find this, would really love to try.
Nour N.
Giza
I’m genetically affected by cellulite on my thighs and it makes me so insecure although I workout...so which product do you recommend for me?
Rosmary M.
Does this product worth the price?
Kim P.
Chickamauga, GA
I need this! I wonder if it works
Michaela H.
Does this actually work? I used to weigh 265 lbs and I lost a lot of weight but these stretch maths and cellulite have me still not loving my body. I just want something that actually works! Can anyone vouch for this??

Sephora