For cellulite and stretch mark management. Improves the overall appearance of skin up to 94% by: reducing the appearance of cellulite by up to 77% and increasing skin firmness and elasticity while masking imperfections.

Cat's Claw extract; Horse Chestnut Tree Extract; Tiger's Herb; Cayenne Pepper. Breakthrough serum contains encapsulated Liposomes that deliver active ingredients to the skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks. Cayenne Pepper invigorates circulation within skin. Horse chestnut tree extract and tiger's herb restore firmer and smoother skin.

Cat's Claw, an extract from the Amazonian Palm forest, reduces the appearance of dimpled skin associated with cellulite.

Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat, Perfluorononylethyl Carboxydecyl PEG-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin,PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethoxydiglycol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Dimethiconol, Punice Granatum Extract, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Uncaria Tomentosa Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Paulinia Cupana Seed Extract, Cysteic Acid, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Pantetheine Sulfonate, Carnitine, Benzyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Retinol, Lecithin, Caffeine, Atelocollagen, Centella Asiatica Extract, Esculin, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Aminomethyl Propanol, Benzyl Nicotinate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparben, Ethylparben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Bourgeons De Cassis Absolute, Aniba Roseaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Gamma-Decalactone, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Bucchu Ketone, Delta-decalactone, Ethyl Acetate, Nerolideol, Hex-3-Enyl Acetate, Citrus Auranthium (Orange) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil

Realmente tienen resultados me estan saliendo arañitas y deseo controlarlas ya
How effective actually is the product?
Is it good for allergic skin?
Start your review of Murad Firm And Tone Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Rehana K.
Woodbury, NJ
An amIng toner. I have very discolored and dull skin. This product help brignten my dull face and alao works great on my sensitive dry skin.
Z W.
Silver Spgs, NV
I think this firming stuff really works really good and it tones it’s not very expensive and it’s a name a product name that I like a few of my friends recommended this to me and I seen how they like it and so I tried it and I love it.
Brooke V.
I put this on my face almost every time before my makeup and it decreases creasing by far! It also makes my face look and feel uplifted. This product goes a long way and after using this for around 2 weeks my skin was staying much more soft and lifted. It's like the bags under my eyes doesn't even exist anymore!!
Nicole T.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Murals firm and tone serum is reliable and does what it’s supposed to. I used it for about 6 weeks before I saw and felt drastic results
Rana R.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all murad products! This tone serum is great, it’s very gentle on my skin i have a sensitive skin and it does not irritate my skin at all! Just live it, it’s good value for the product I will buy again for sure
Rena A.
Good product would use again. It lasted me longer than usual and I’ve been satisfied with it.
ashley S.
Augusta, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Murad products! They are a bit pricing but very worth it! A little goes a long way with this product! I love how long the tube lasts and it dries fast so you can dress right after applying! Definitely a favorite!
Lindsay H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I really like everything from this brand. I first tried this brand in my fabfitfun box.
stefanie C.
Delray Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Murad is my favorite brand and dr.brabdt for any and all skin needs. I use this every other day in alternation with the bum bum cream . It helps and has not much fragrance, definitely gonna but again.
Joanna P.
1,114 reviews
I have used this product and it’s definitely helped in firming my skin. I have not had much luck with the cellulite I’ve only seen a bit of difference with the cellulite. I would buy again because it does firm and tone my skin. I recommend it if your looking for firmer skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...