BY MURAD

The patented formula of this Murad Age Reform Eye Treatment Complex with SPF 8 contains glycolic acid and Murad’s patented Advanced Performance Complex to gently exfoliate, encouraging cell renewal and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Reveal smoother skin with this Age Reform Eye Treatment Complex from Murad with provitamin B5 to repair and protect, recapturing a more youthful look. This eye complex contains glycolic acid, which exfoliates to reduce fine lines and wrinkles; silica to brighten the eye area while reducing shine; oxysomes, a powerful blend of vitamins C and E; along with grape seed extract and broad spectrum sunscreens to provide powerful antioxidant protection.

Directions of use: Every day after cleansing and toning, gently pat a small amount onto the brow bone and beneath the eye.

forever B.
Definitely a good product and good brand, you can tell them company really takes their time with this product. I haven't rebought this one yet because it's expensive, hence the 4 stars
Angelina R.
Orlando, FL
Este productor por lo general son de lo mejor, no he tenido al oportunidad de comprar este, pero me encantaría obtener uno a ver lo eficaz que es, me encantaría tener una muestra a ver qué tal funcionan, y les dejaré mis más grandes recomendaciones y calificaciones en el..
Adi B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this product for under eye treatment because it is soothing and goes on easily. It works well for all skin types and helps rejuvenate and nourish the skin. And that it has spf is nice because it works for protection as well. A little pricey but would recommend
lynette P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I didn’t realize it was a mask/treatment till I got home(helped myself) I did one eye first. Saw great results after 10 minutes! Use 2 a week, then follow w an eye cream.. great to do if you haven’t slept or for an event
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Shanna C.
Billingsley
This product I liked for the crow's feet. The eye area is so thin and sensitive skin and delicate. I haven't found any product to completely take those away but this seemed to have helped.
Stephanie M.
Clintondale, NY
Absolutely love this product! I put it on before I go to sleep and when I wake up my undereyes are hydrated and ready for the day! My love for this started as a sample and has grown to be a HG. DEFINITELY worth every penny!!
Rebekah A.
I’ve used murad for a really long time whenever I broke out this was my go to system , the eye cream just didn’t do anything for my eyes though
Barbie S.
Danville
This product was good for my sling but did not lighten my age spots. First time user. Yes nice packaging.
Amy D.
Perfect for dealing aging and small changes to the eye area. I have used 2 bottles of it.
Donna B.
Is this good for oily skin?
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this leave behind a filmy later on your face?