Murad Eye Lift Firming Treatment™

What it is: A professional-strength firming and lifting eye treatment. What it is formulated to do: This professional-strength treatment infuses the delicate eye area with an exclusive, proprietary surface-filling and firming technology that instantly...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Murad Eye Lift Firming Treatment™!
Alexis L.
Middleburg, FL
Wow! It actually works! Some reviewers suggested ditching the little paper-cloth eye pads, but I found that the eye pads are what make this forming treatment actuality work (because they keep and hold moisture to your skin, where as without, it would dry up). Now here’s my little secret.... I stopped using them on my eye area (because I don’t NEED that so much)... and started using them on my 1 deeper-than-I-can-deal-with line on my forehead. I was feeling adventurous one day and decided to apply it to the wrinkle and some time later (I allow the pad to completely dry before removing so that my skin can soak up all the product), it had disappeared! So whether it’s under the eye area or on your forehead, this product from Murad is approved!
Tasha W.
Murfreesboro
Feels really nice and thin and smells good. I’ve used for 3 weeks now and am really starting to notice a difference. I will definitely continue to use this product.
Naomi M.
Humble, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Murad is already a brand that everyone recognizes and never really disappoints. This product is no different! This eye lifting treatment is a must have for those wanting to tackle circles, wrinkles, and dark spots around the eyes. It feels soft and light while applying and is very cost effective for such an amazing product! I didn’t experience any irritation or negative side effects at all. You can feel your eyes beginning to firm after using this product. It really brings out the true reason why the eyes are the windows to the soul!
Melanie A.
Mendon, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
This product works temporarily because it acts like a mini eye lift in a bottle. I don’t like the fact that you have to be in an elevated position in order for the product to absorb.
starr B.
Northville, MI
I used a bottle of this treatment and was pleased with the results. It was effective in helping me maintain a fresh under eye area and the bottle lasted me several months. I enjoyed the treatment patches that came with the product
ZAH R.
edmonton
Goes on nicely, little goes a long way and not sticky. Didn’t see it making a a huge difference on me though.
Geraldine P.
I like Murad's natural products! I used this eye firming tratment for 2 weeks and found it left my eye area looking nice and taut and smooth. It smells gorgeous too!
Paige S.
Cheverie, NS
Makes my under eyes feel brighter, tighter, and hydrated. I love any product that is anti-aging and hydrating, so this is right up my alley. I love so many of Murad’s products, definitely would recommend
amaanda A.
Blackfalds
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s one of those products that actually works! I had a sample size and as soon as that ran out I ran to buy it! I see instant results and the skin feels very smooth. I however do not use the pads that are included.
ᴇʟɪsᴀɴᴅʀᴀ ᴛ.
SDQ628302 Elisandra Tio 2250 NW 114th Ave Unit 1A Miami, FL 33192-4177
Para la relajación de mi cara este es el producto que me encanta tomarse un dia completo para tomarselo relax y poder ponerne esta clase de productos que no es para nada costos, lo usaría bastante veces y por supuesto lo recomendaría.

Looking for your answer?