BY MURAD #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A professional-strength firming and lifting eye treatment. This professional-strength treatment is one of Dr. Murad's most sought after, breakthrough antiaging formulas. It infuses the delicate eye area with an exclusive, proprietary surface-filling and firming technology that instantly lifts, firms, and tightens to visibly reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. The use of eye pads helps boost the penetration of the powerful ingredients for optimal performance and results. This set contains:- 1 oz Eye Lift Firming Treatment™ - 40 x Eye Lift Firming Treatment™ Pads It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Murad Professional are maximum strength antiaging formulas used in Dr. Murad's world-renowned dermatology office. With highly efficacious levels of key performance ingredients and the most advanced and exclusive antiaging technology available, Murad Professional formulas deliver unmatched results dramatically more youthful-looking skin without post-surgical downtime. This is the first product in the new Murad Professional collection. Now you can bring home the same professional-strength formulas used in Dr. Murad's world-renowned dermatology office. Eye Lift Firming Treatment(TM) is dermatologist developed, vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten. Research results: In a Murad sponsored study (individual results will vary): - 2x visibly firmer skin instantly - 93% noticed skin was smoother instantly - 86% saw a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles after 1 week see more...

Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This product really delivers on its claim. I'm an insomniac who often deals with dark undereye circles, and this took me from a 5-hour-sleep face to an 8-hour-sleep face. Really impressive. Yes, it has a sensation to it. I'm not sure I would call it stinging, but it approaches it. It's almost, "if this gets any worse, I'm taking this off right now!" (If that description makes sense)..But get through it, and you'll be glad you did. Like laser hair removal lol.

Yes, I definitely recommend this product to anyone with undereye issues. It worked VERY well.
Stina C.
Stina C.
Scottsdale, AZ
If you have stubborn puffiness this is the perfect product for you!! Yes it is a little price but it's amazing! It comes with cotton eye pads and you put the product on them then place under your eye for about 15 to 20 mins! I use them when I'm doing something else because the pad will stay on and after you see instant relief but the long lasting results are simply amazing! In about 4 weeks your under eye area looks younger, tight, no puff or circles!

MUST HAVE PRODUCT!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
I've used this eye firming treatment consistantly for 2 months and have definitely seen improvement with the overall appearance of my under eye area. My under eye appears more hydrated and firm compared to before using this product. I also really enjoy the application process. It feels like a mini spa treatment :) I will continue to use what I have and plan on repurchasing when I run out. I would recommended this to anyone wanting to increase their under eye appearance.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Portland, OR
I picked up a bunch with Sephora points. I adore this product. It seems to hydrate and address fine lines within 10-15 minutes. Check out the article on thecoveteur online about this product. A writer tried them three ways and wrote about it. I like to apply before bed then I just fall asleep with them on. I use more than the recommended 2-3 times a week. And sometimes I don't use the pads. Versatile. Effective. Enjoy.
Christian E.
Christian E.
I love this eye treatment! I use it once or twice a week. It is not meant to be put everyday. I have dry skin and under eye area too. I have been using it for about a month now and I can see that its already making a difference my under eye area looks a bit more plumped and also the fine lines have diminished. Its a bit pricey but anything for your face you should invest in.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
If you want immediate results for puffiness/fine lines buy this now! I received a sample and went and purchased the full size. Leave on for 15 minutes remove the eye pads and your fine lines are diminished and your puffiness is gone. Not sure for long term but if you need immediate assistance this will work. I always follow up with an eye cream. Great for a day of pampering!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
I like the way this serum makes my eyes look and feel, however the application method they suggest is annoying. It comes with little felt under eye pads that you're supposed to soak with the serum and place under your eyes for 15 minutes, and then throw away. This wastes a ton of product imo. I just put it under my eyes like a regular serum and let it soak in.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Louisville, KY
Very hydrating and I noticed when I used this my eye area felt very smooth and supple. When I discontinued use for a few days (due to personal laziness) I noticed my eye area was less plush feeling and rougher (but not rough). More info: I did use this product consistanly for 2 weeks which is my reference for this review. I had a sample, not a full product.
Flor A.
Flor A.
Tucson, AZ
This products starts with a tingling sensation....which definitely feels like something is working. You get a an instant lift that you can actually see and make your under eyes feel soo smooth like a baby's bottom! Great for prepping your face for makeup. Since it is a little on the pricier side I would especially save and use for special occasions.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Richmond, VA
Although I haven't personally used this product, I bought it for my mother and she seemed to love it and even bought it again! I have used other products from the Murad brand and they have always worked wonderfully. My mom said she really enjoyed using the product and thought that it reduced under eye baggage on her. I would recommend to anyone!
Carmen D.
Carmen D.
Boling, TX
Anyone know how well this works? Or how long it takes to see results?
Carla C.
Carla C.
I got this with my sephora points but I am not sure if is for any age ? I m 28.
Amy P.
Amy P.
I bought this on a whim a few weeks ago and am on the fence about keeping it. I haven't seen any results yet and curious if anyone has?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been dying to try this product since it came out. We sell it at work, but didn't get this in and I'm totally bummed about it. Does it work? Can anyone use it? Who is it made for? I have so many questions!! Thanks so much!!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Tuckahoe, NY
What eye issues does this treat? Is it only for wrinkles, or is good for dark circles?