BY MURAD

This patented formula restores balance and rejuvenates environmentally stressed skin. Coneflower and Licorice Root Extracts tone and brighten skin for a healthy radiance, while natural moisture factors condition and help skin retain healthy hydration levels.

Benefits: Bitter Orange Flower and Coneflower Extract strengthen skin's natural defense system while natural moisture factors gently condition and hydrate skin. Essential-C Toner re-establishes normal pH level so skin is receptive to treatment and gives environmentally stressed skin a refreshing, hydrating lift any time of day.

How to Use: Every day after cleansing, pour a small amount onto cotton pad and gently wipe over face and neck. For optimal results, follow with Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Rice Amino Acids, Zinc Aspartate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Chitosan Ascorbate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Sodium Polyaspartate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-4, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil, Green 3 (CI 42053)

• Does this works for combination skin? 1 Answers
  • Love.. This toner smells great and works well, it refres...1 Answers
  • Is this product okay for someone with dry skin? 1 Answers
Catherine M.
I liked this because it cleared my face. But it also had rules to it which I didn't like. If you use it you're supposed to avoid sunlight and I work outdoor so I was kind of like "do I really need something I shouldn't even wear?" My skin get irritated quickly and after sun exposure I did feel the irritation. I stopped but the results were good. Also my skin was fine after I begun to wear hats but if you're not a hat person like me you won't want this.
Jillian B.
Palmer
This toner is the bomb. I have combination skin and this toner leaves my skin hydrated and fresh. I use the Murad Essential Cleanser and apply three spritzes to the face and decolletage area after pat drying. It has helped keep my aging skin glowing and youthful. I have noticed that the fine lines in more forehead have improved since using this toner daily. I love this product.
Abby M.
Tarrytown, NY
This toner is fabulous, the only thing I would change a bit is the nozzle that does the spraying. I feel like I’m wasting product by spraying too much because it doesn’t disperse enough. Aside from that it’s amazing, a great value for the money, and lasts a long time. My skin is much more even and toned and it feels hydrating before I put on my Murad serum.
Jennifer D.
Newcastle
I love many of the Murad products, but I really did not care for this one. Even though it worked well and the quality was good, it did not work well on my face. It was a little harsh for my skin tone since I can be a little sensitive for it. I was recommended this by an employee of Sephora but it just didn’t work for me.
Federica P.
Ridgewood, NY
This has been my go-to toner for years, and no matter what ese I try I keep coming back for it. I have combination skin that's dry and acne prone. This toner helps control the acne as well as even my skin tone, and when used with right moisturizer leaves me with glowy, supple skin.
Stephanie C.
Kennesaw, GA
Got this at Sephora, and I love this product. It makes my skin feel so hydrated and supple. It takes a while to really see a difference because it’s skincare, and I wouldn’t say it’s a hands-down-never-buy-a-different-one product, but I did really enjoy how my skin felt and how it helps with environmental aggressors
Lisa M.
Seaford, NY
I have enjoyed using this toner after washing my face. It helps to replenish and hydrate my skin, and makes it look more vibrant and alive. I also love the citrus smell of this toner. It's super light weight and great for everyday use into my skincare routine.
Mikel S.
Stanwood, WA
This toner smells amazing. I love using this when my skin just needs a little wake me up. I like to use this through out the day when my skin feels tired or if I’m wearing makeup for a little refresher. I will say the fragrance in this product is very strong.
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
I love this product. Sometimes I use it directly after the shower. I purchased it from Massage Envy. Product is pricey but worth it. It is very gentle. My husband tries to use it as well. I will continue to use this product as a part of my skincare regimen.
Krysten S.
Charleston
I give it 4 stars versus 5 simply because of the price (high), and because I’m finding that I really only need to tone around my nose...so I don’t think I need a spray. I think what I need is a liquid or cream that I can apply in only specific areas. I will say, however, that this is effective and smells nice (if you like citrus smells). It is also super cooling on the skin. I have never ever been disappointed in a Murad product. Also, Murad is cruelty free!
Amanda Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Love.. This toner smells great and works well, it refreshes my skin every morning.
Karla P.
Does this works for combination skin?
Risa B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Is this product okay for someone with dry skin?
Heather B.
Fayetteville, AR
Do y’all find this product beneficial for the price? I had it recommended to me to use instead of a cleanser daily, considering my extremely dry skin. It is a little pricier than the spray I use now (Mario Badescu), and wasn’t sure if it is worth it.
Shannon K.
Harrison twp , MI
I have bad hyperpigmentation, do You think this would help lighten my dark spots? How long do you need to use it before you see results?