BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMurad
Essential-C Sun Balm Broad Spectrum With SPF 35

Murad Essential-C Sun Balm Broad Spectrum With SPF 35

Murad Essential-C Sun Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 35 PA is a convenient, powerful sunscreen stick that provides broad spectrum sun protection. The balm formula glides easily onto the skin, shielding it from the suns damaging rays. Free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates that can harm, and instead includes Vitamins A, C, and E to further protect the skin. A boost of Tangerine Butter seals in hydration and adds a silky texture.

Ingredients: Avobenzone 2%, Octisalate (Ethylhexyl Salicylate) 2%, Octocrylene 2% Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Jojoba Esters, Synthetic Beeswax, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate -2, Isopropyl Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Bentonite, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Steareth -21, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Steareth -2, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Allantoin, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Glycerin, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Octyldodecanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Water (Aqua), Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica

Do you use anything else
Is this a sticky suncream?
Is it matte? How do you like it comparing to cream sunscreen?
Start your review of Murad Essential-C Sun Balm Broad Spectrum With SPF 35!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love Murad products. I use this on my son and on my face! It's great for sensitive skin areas and isn't greasy at all.in reviews
Being fair skinned I need something that actually works.in reviews
This sunscreen is no exception works well didn't feel like I even has anything on!in reviews
Jessica K.
Drexel Hill, PA
I hate the feel of sunscreen on my face, but know that it is a must! The Murad stick is the answer!!! It is lightweight, non-greasy and you barely know it's there, all while giving excellent sun protection.
Muna H.
Sunnyside, NY
I absolutely love Murad products and this was a great find for me! The price was average for me, the same proce you woild pay for any deserving sunscreen. Murad was a great product to buy and I most likely will buy again. Te product was not too creamy but great!
Ashley M.
Austin, TX
Murad Essential-C Sun Balm Broad Spectrum With SPF 35 uploaded by Ashley M.
I have very fair skin and it's also very sensitive. I have to be very selective and picky on what I use on my face. My search for the perfect sun balm is over! Light, easy too apply, not greasy and a must have!
Krysta N.
E Brunswick, NJ
I use this as my moisturizer after i cleanse and exfoliate my face. This is very moisturizing and it actually soothes my skin.
Amy T.
PERU, IN
Amazing product works great great protection leaves skin feeling great non heavy greasy would so recommend this
Princess N.
MAGNA CARTA HOLY GRAIL! Listen, I read about his on thisthatbeauty's blog and ran to sephora. I am BIG in sunscreen and vitamin C so this was an instant buy. I was over the moon excited with the results I achieved using this. I was glowing honey! It a rebuy over and over again for me. It's reasonably priced as well. I can't get enough.
Ann K.
Williamsport, PA
Ive only used it in winter but so far so good. Fragranced but not bad and it dissipates quickly. My face is protected and I trust this brand. I will see how it works over the summer and when sweating hiking.
Heather P.
Memphis, TN
I first used Murad at Gould’s spa and little did I know u would love it. It seriously felt like water going on. It was light, smooth and left my skin feeling refreshed. I got it to correct dark circles; and I noticed a difference within weeks.
Kimberly M.
Las Vegas, NV
This was convenient and applied easily. My skin did not burn when I used it, but this did give it a glow. I would not use it on my face.
Dawn K.
Nolensville, TN
One of my absolute favorite moisturizers! The sample bottle I received looks nothing like this but it is hopefully the same wonderful product. If it is, I will be a repeat customer for life! Love this formula, give it a try!!!