Murad Essential-C Sun Balm Broad Spectrum With SPF 35 uploaded by Ashley M.

BY MURAD

Murad Essential-C Sun Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 35 PA is a convenient, powerful sunscreen stick that provides broad spectrum sun protection. The balm formula glides easily onto the skin, shielding it from the suns damaging rays. Free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates that can harm, and instead includes Vitamins A, C, and E to further protect the skin. A boost of Tangerine Butter seals in hydration and adds a silky texture.

Ingredients: Avobenzone 2%, Octisalate (Ethylhexyl Salicylate) 2%, Octocrylene 2% Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Jojoba Esters, Synthetic Beeswax, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate -2, Isopropyl Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Bentonite, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Steareth -21, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Steareth -2, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Allantoin, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Glycerin, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Octyldodecanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Water (Aqua), Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica

• Is this a sticky suncream? 3 Answers
  • Is it matte? How do you like it comparing to cream sunscr...1 Answers
Murad Essential-C Sun Balm Broad Spectrum With SPF 35
  • "I love Murad products. I use this on my son and on my face! It's great for sensitive skin areas and isn't greasy at all." in 19 reviews
  • "This sunscreen is no exception works well didn't feel like I even has anything on!" in 1 review
  • "Being fair skinned I need something that actually works." in 1 review
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
My favorite part of this product is that it’s in a stick. I love that I can throw it in my bag and with a couple swipes apply sunscreen without my hands getting all messy. That being said I think it’s great for small areas. For example I’ve used it when i decided to set outside one day for lunch and I knew would need more sunscreen on my face. It would take forever to apply it to your whole body. I also like that it not greasy. It has more of a balm texture.
Maureen L.
baton rouge
This gets all the stars just bc it is so convenient!! Whoever decided to make a SPF in mini deodorant style packaging was genius! It's so small it'll fit in any pocket! I use this at the beach every year and gift this to all my family members who work outside a lot! My aunt saw it one summer so she got one too!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love this Murad Essential C sun balm! This stuff smells AMAZING and is super affordably priced. I usually just use your regular aloe for the rest of my body when I get sunburnt, but I am particular about what I am willing to put on my face. This sun balm is very soothing and does wonders when my face gets a little too much sun. I love this product and I feel confident that it is healing my skin when I use it. I will definitely purchase this again in the future and I highly recommend this product to others!
Kayla U.
Lees Summit
This stuff smells great and works great too. I love that I don’t have to get my hands messy with lotion sunscreen because I just swipe it on my face. It doesn’t hurt when I get it in my eyes either. I wish the spf was a little higher
Olivia N.
Webster Grvs, MO
It made my skin a little bit greasy. But I will say that it protected my skin from the sun which is half of its job. It just wasn’t a good match for my skin type I guess. So for me it was a no go on this moisturizer sunscreen.
Lauren M.
This spf comes off as chalky and settles into the lines and creases in your face. It’s gives you an odd iridescent sheen. I am a big fan of murad products but this one missed the mark. I do however like the packaging and it seems to have pretty good staying power. I just wish it performed as well where it counts!
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
I turn to Murad products when I need a garunteed product it never disappoints and this is no exception I used this for the first time and have been buying ever since it is very lightweight and not at all greasy or heavy and works like s charm I recommend you buy before your next outdoor adventure!!
Eloise H.
This is an OK product. It is nothing special. It’s just like any other sunscreen and I feel like I have to reapply it more than others and screams. Also, you can probably get something even better for cheaper.
Michelle J.
Great coverage!! Lasts all day. Doesn’t feel heavy or greasy! Definitely a staple in my sun/skincare routine. Affordable too! You can buy at Sephora or amazon.com (the latter is cheaper in cost). If you’re looking for new sun block, give this a shot.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
I used this product for quite some time for my kids. It never caused irritation or breakouts and it lasted well while they played outside and/or swam. I like this application vs an actual lotion because it is easier to apply.
Ieva S.
London
Is this a sticky suncream?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it matte? How do you like it comparing to cream sunscreen?