Murad Essential-C Sun Balm Broad Spectrum With SPF 35 uploaded by Ashley M.

BY MURAD

Murad Essential-C Sun Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 35 PA is a convenient, powerful sunscreen stick that provides broad spectrum sun protection. The balm formula glides easily onto the skin, shielding it from the suns damaging rays. Free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates that can harm, and instead includes Vitamins A, C, and E to further protect the skin. A boost of Tangerine Butter seals in hydration and adds a silky texture.

Ingredients: Avobenzone 2%, Octisalate (Ethylhexyl Salicylate) 2%, Octocrylene 2% Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Jojoba Esters, Synthetic Beeswax, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate -2, Isopropyl Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Bentonite, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Steareth -21, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Steareth -2, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Allantoin, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Glycerin, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Octyldodecanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Water (Aqua), Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica

• Is this a sticky suncream? 3 Answers
  • Is it matte? How do you like it comparing to cream sunscr...1 Answers
Murad Essential-C Sun Balm Broad Spectrum With SPF 35
  • "I love Murad products. I use this on my son and on my face! It's great for sensitive skin areas and isn't greasy at all." in 19 reviews
  • "This sunscreen is no exception works well didn't feel like I even has anything on!" in 1 review
  • "Being fair skinned I need something that actually works." in 1 review
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
My favorite part of this product is that it’s in a stick. I love that I can throw it in my bag and with a couple swipes apply sunscreen without my hands getting all messy. That being said I think it’s great for small areas. For example I’ve used it when i decided to set outside one day for lunch and I knew would need more sunscreen on my face. It would take forever to apply it to your whole body. I also like that it not greasy. It has more of a balm texture.
Megan P.
Southport
Purchased at: Sephora
Works wonderfully! I live at the beach so of course sunscreen is super important for healthy skin. Regular sunscreen is too greasy and leaves my skin broken out. Spray screens have too much alcohol and burn. This is the perfect one.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love this Murad Essential C sun balm! This stuff smells AMAZING and is super affordably priced. I usually just use your regular aloe for the rest of my body when I get sunburnt, but I am particular about what I am willing to put on my face. This sun balm is very soothing and does wonders when my face gets a little too much sun. I love this product and I feel confident that it is healing my skin when I use it. I will definitely purchase this again in the future and I highly recommend this product to others!
McKenzie G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is great to add that second layer of protection! I use this on my face and on my tattoos to help for fading. This product is super simple to just load up in your purse and have for on the go. 35 spf it perfect level of protection year round!
Heather P.
Memphis, TN
I first used Murad at Gould’s spa and little did I know u would love it. It seriously felt like water going on. It was light, smooth and left my skin feeling refreshed. I got it to correct dark circles; and I noticed a difference within weeks.
Jennifer T.
San Antonio
I tried this out rather than the 3 I usually wear just to switch it up.  It works well enough and is easy to carry around.  It was part of a sun care kit so I'd say the price was good considering it came with 9 trial size products.  I'd recommend it as far as convenience goes but it's not my go to for daily use.
Lauren M.
This spf comes off as chalky and settles into the lines and creases in your face. It’s gives you an odd iridescent sheen. I am a big fan of murad products but this one missed the mark. I do however like the packaging and it seems to have pretty good staying power. I just wish it performed as well where it counts!
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
I turn to Murad products when I need a garunteed product it never disappoints and this is no exception I used this for the first time and have been buying ever since it is very lightweight and not at all greasy or heavy and works like s charm I recommend you buy before your next outdoor adventure!!
Eloise H.
This is an OK product. It is nothing special. It’s just like any other sunscreen and I feel like I have to reapply it more than others and screams. Also, you can probably get something even better for cheaper.
Michelle J.
Great coverage!! Lasts all day. Doesn’t feel heavy or greasy! Definitely a staple in my sun/skincare routine. Affordable too! You can buy at Sephora or amazon.com (the latter is cheaper in cost). If you’re looking for new sun block, give this a shot.
Ieva S.
London
Is this a sticky suncream?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it matte? How do you like it comparing to cream sunscreen?