Murad Essential-C Sun Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 35 PA+++ uploaded by Ashley M.

BY MURAD

A powerful sun stick that allows quick and easy application with broad spectrum protection. Powerful SPF protection in a portable package provides broad spectrum protection from aging UVA/UVB rays, free radicals, and dehydration. It glides on for easy application and locks in moisture, leaving skin smooth and supple. Broccoli extract stimulates skin’s natural defense against UV damage while antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E defend and protect skin’s health. Lastly, tangerine butter seals in hydration and leaves skin silky smooth. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologist developed and scientifically proven with no animal testing. see more...

• Is this a sticky suncream? 3 Answers
  • Is it matte? How do you like it comparing to cream sunscreen?1 Answers
  • "Being fair skinned I need something that actually works." in 1 review
  • "This sunscreen is no exception works well didn't feel like I even has anything on!" in 1 review
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
Review for: Murad Essential-C Sun Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 35 PA Plus, 0.33 Ounce more...
My favorite part of this product is that it’s in a stick. I love that I can throw it in my bag and with a couple swipes apply sunscreen without my hands getting all messy. That being said I think it’s great for small areas. For example I’ve used it when i decided to set outside one day for lunch and I knew would need more sunscreen on my face. It would take forever to apply it to your whole body. I also like that it not greasy. It has more of a balm texture.
Maureen L.
baton rouge
This gets all the stars just bc it is so convenient!! Whoever decided to make a SPF in mini deodorant style packaging was genius! It's so small it'll fit in any pocket! I use this at the beach every year and gift this to all my family members who work outside a lot! My aunt saw it one summer so she got one too!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love this Murad Essential C sun balm! This stuff smells AMAZING and is super affordably priced. I usually just use your regular aloe for the rest of my body when I get sunburnt, but I am particular about what I am willing to put on my face. This sun balm is very soothing and does wonders when my face gets a little too much sun. I love this product and I feel confident that it is healing my skin when I use it. I will definitely purchase this again in the future and I highly recommend this product to others!
Michelle J.
Review for: Murad Essential-C Sun Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 35 PA+++ 0.33 oz more...
Great coverage!! Lasts all day. Doesn’t feel heavy or greasy! Definitely a staple in my sun/skincare routine. Affordable too! You can buy at Sephora or amazon.com (the latter is cheaper in cost). If you’re looking for new sun block, give this a shot.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Review for: Murad Essential-C Sun Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 35 PA+++ 0.33 oz, Murad Essential-C Sun Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 35 PA Plus, 0.33 Ounce more...
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Kayla U.
Lees Summit
This stuff smells great and works great too. I love that I don’t have to get my hands messy with lotion sunscreen because I just swipe it on my face. It doesn’t hurt when I get it in my eyes either. I wish the spf was a little higher
Sarah J.
This is good for nose and ears. A good line to use on someone who has acne prone or sensitive skin to most sunscreens because this won’t clog the pores or cause breakouts. It’s very easy to apply and lasts well.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
I'm a big fan. It's not cheap, but very effective and good for your skin. Normally I'm leery of standalone sunscreen on my face because I break out so bad, but this is a winner!
Allaiyah M.
Carpinteria , CA
I used this once on a trip to Florida I love the packaging makes it super easy to apply! Murad is a little bit more of a pricer skin care brand but I wasn’t sure how I felt about the price for this. I typically don’t mind paying for it due to their quality being so great but there’s other sunscreens if there’s that I would prefer over this one. If you are looking for convenience I would definitely lean more to this!
Ieva S.
London
Is this a sticky suncream?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it matte? How do you like it comparing to cream sunscreen?