Murad Essential-C Sun Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 35 PA+++ uploaded by Ashley M.

BY MURAD

A powerful sun stick that allows quick and easy application with broad spectrum protection. Powerful SPF protection in a portable package provides broad spectrum protection from aging UVA/UVB rays, free radicals, and dehydration. It glides on for easy application and locks in moisture, leaving skin smooth and supple. Broccoli extract stimulates skin’s natural defense against UV damage while antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E defend and protect skin’s health. Lastly, tangerine butter seals in hydration and leaves skin silky smooth. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologist developed and scientifically proven with no animal testing. see more...

• Is this a sticky suncream? 3 Answers
  • Is it matte? How do you like it comparing to cream sunscreen?1 Answers
  • "It's great for sensitive skin areas and isn't greasy at all." in 1 review
  • "This sunscreen is no exception works well didn't feel like I even has anything on!" in 1 review
  • "Being fair skinned I need something that actually works." in 1 review
chenessa h.
I put this on last in my skincare routine because It is the thickest product I use in the day. I have had trouble staying consistent with this because as with most spfs it takes a while to absorb into your skin. I have started just doing my eye makeup while this absorbs and I will move on to the rest of my face to save time. I believe this works well i have the mini i received in a set and it's lasted a while. It's also very travel friendly and I take it to the beach and the pool since its a stick theres no mess and don't have to worry it will make a mess in my purse. I would repurchase because it is convenient.
Michael H.
YORK, PA
I get this brand for my grandmother and she swears by it! She loves to work outside in the garden or hang around by the pool and at hear age needs some additional help from the Suns harmful rays, so incomes this balm which is says is the best thing she has used in many years and is the only product she wants now. And I know she uses it because I'm constantly buying her more. It's a little pricey but worth every penny to protect ones self from the sun!
Amy Y.
I really like the convenient stick packaging of this product, which is probably one of its main selling points. As such, I view it more as a convenient and quick option rather than the best sunscreen ever. It does tend to get a bit greasy, but I usually use it on the days when I want something to slap all over my face when I'm running late. I would definitely not layer makeup over this.
Karen M.
Bayonne, NJ
This is so convenient to have in your bag at all times. I am very pleased with the product and how it does the job. I work and commute in the city and that sun can be extremely harsh. With this I can just pop it open and as soon as I start walking out the door I apply this all over my face (with or without makeup on) and I am protected by the sun's harmful UV rays. Love this stuff!
Jackie S.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This is my favorite day moisturizer. I use daily especially under my makeup to keep my very oily sensitive skin matte most of the day. This is one of the only products that actually works to keep me from looking like a disco ball by the end of the day and doesn't dry my eczema sensitive skin out. I highly recommend it and I will be repurchasing again!
Molly B.
Super easy to apply I love the idea of those but as with any sunscreen it makes my skin oily.. Less than most though this product is perfect to throw in my bag and go however the amount of times I don't wear makeup and am able to easily reapply this is far and few between. Not much of a scent which is nice and it doesn't irritate my skin like most
Jock G.
I was introduced to the Murad line by my Esthetician. She swears by the line. This product is not too heavy and works great for sensitive skin. It gives me a moisturized "glow" that I consistently get compliments on. Murad paired with a great facial regimen (facials, proper washing, etc.) will absolutely give you the desired outcome!
Haley V.
Super easy to use and very useful facial sunscreen! Love throwing one of these in my beach bag and rolling it onto my face and lips throughout the day. The texture is similar to a thinned out Vaseline, which may bother some, but when at the beach I prefer it to other facial sunscreens. Not sure i would use it every day though.
Paula D.
Poynette, WI
The problem with this product is it is good by itself, but it does not work well with primers or foundation. Your skin will become an oily mess so I even though it was disappointing, I had to stop using it. It would be great if there was a product with vitamin C that could make your skin look great with makeup or without.
Liz H.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
A perfect item for your summer #beachbag. The first impression of the product is it does go on the skin a little heavy but what's wonderful about it is I feel like my skin is protected. I have a very light complexion and this product does the job. I would absolutely by this product again- it's essential to my summer.
Ieva S.
London
Is this a sticky suncream?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it matte? How do you like it comparing to cream sunscreen?