Murad Essential-C Night Moisture

Antioxidant-enriched hydrator featuring a patented technology designed to improve skin while you sleep. Vitamins A, C and E encourage cell turnover to improve skin firmness.

Benefits: Essential-C Night Moisture's rich Shea Butter delivers instant hydration that lasts throughout the night. Our patented Skin Repair System restores a youthful look to environmentally stressed skin. Essential-C Night Moisture also delivers increased elasticity and firmness by encouraging collagen synthesis while Vitamin C neutralizes damaging free radicals and brightens skin.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing and toning, massage evenly over face, neck and chest.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Isostearic Acid, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Rice Amino Acids, Zinc Aspartate, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethyl Linoleate, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract, Tripleurospermum Maritimum Extract, Sodium PCA, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Propyl Gallate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 6 (CI 15985)

I Use the matching cleaner and love it , wondering if anyone uses this product also?
Is it good for allergic skin?
Is it good for allergic skin?
Start your review of Murad Essential-C Night Moisture!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Very moisturizing and nourishing. I feel like it was giving my skin a drink of water. Upon waking my skin felt plump and soft. Perfect packaging I appreciate it in a squeeze tube, I'm not a fan of jars when it comes to face products. in reviews
Love this and I love the orange smell! It doesn't affect my sensitive skin and it really locks in the moisture on my dry face. in reviews
Chioma O.
Katy, TX
Very moisturizing, a bit too moisturizing for me as I have combination skin. However if I’m having dry patches or dry flakes, this is a great solution. But not a product I can use on a daily basis
Patricia L.
Beaumont, CA
This product is amazing!..I love this brands. It's helps refresh and soothe my skin overnight..Highly recommended!
Carmen R.
Raleigh, NC
I love murad products. This line in general smells wonderful like oranges. I feel these products get results and the price point is good for a high end product.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
I found this to be a little heavy feeling and didn't absorb well. It's very pricey for what it is. It seems to be some sort of petroleum or silicone based lotion and just leaves my skin feeling greasy. I wouldn't buy again, it is supposed to have some sort of "environmental shield" help but it just sat on top of my skin.
Hannah C.
Union, NJ
Vitamin c! This product brightened my skin right away. I’m hooked. I’ve been using this night cream and the serum. My skin doesn’t look dull anymore, and I feel myself using less makeup because of it. Some of my sun spots are slowly fading.
Jeanetta C.
Leander, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Really like this whole lone from Murad. Would recommend using this night cream with the face wash (and the rest of the line products if you can swing it). Been using Murad for 5 years and this is my favorite line!
Terri C.
Great night time moisturizer for everyday use. Pact with vitamin c to keep my skin looking youthful and healthy.
Natasha S.
This Murad Vitamin C infused overnight face moisturizer smells delicious! My boyfriend and I think I smell like a sagey citrus field. I do believe that the moisturizer is helping to gently brighten my skin and control my combination acne. It absorbs easily and as I mentioned, has a beautiful scent that wakes me up for a split second before calming me down as I head to bed. I'm only giving it four stars because I find it moderately effective and enjoy the moisturizer, but do not notice extreme change in my complexion. I have been using it for about two weeks now and will continue to use it, but will also continue doing research about the best night cream out there for my skin. Overall, an excellent product.
paxton C.
charlotte, NC
This Product is so amazing! I know that Murad is a little pricey but its so worth it. Its doesn't leave a greasy shield on your face like most products like these do. It leaves your skin feeling nourished and your pores look amazing. Definitely an item worth repurchase!
Amanda V.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a great moisturizer for nighttime! It's very gentle but still does the work of a heavy cream!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...