BY MURAD

Antioxidant-enriched hydrator featuring a patented technology designed to improve skin while you sleep. Vitamins A, C and E encourage cell turnover to improve skin firmness.

Benefits: Essential-C Night Moisture's rich Shea Butter delivers instant hydration that lasts throughout the night. Our patented Skin Repair System restores a youthful look to environmentally stressed skin. Essential-C Night Moisture also delivers increased elasticity and firmness by encouraging collagen synthesis while Vitamin C neutralizes damaging free radicals and brightens skin.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing and toning, massage evenly over face, neck and chest.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Isostearic Acid, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Rice Amino Acids, Zinc Aspartate, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethyl Linoleate, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract, Tripleurospermum Maritimum Extract, Sodium PCA, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Propyl Gallate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 6 (CI 15985)

Murad Essential-C Night Moisture
  • "Very moisturizing and nourishing. I feel like it was giving my skin a drink of water. Upon waking my skin felt plump and soft. Perfect packaging I appreciate it in a squeeze tube, I'm not a fan of jars when it comes to face products. " in 38 reviews
  • "Love this and I love the orange smell! It doesn't affect my sensitive skin and it really locks in the moisture on my dry face. " in 20 reviews
Reilly G.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Sephora
New to using this product so haven’t seen results yet but I love the formula and the texture. Doesn’t make you feel like you have a ton of product on your face but does what it says it’s going to do! Will update with a new review after more testing
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
This prodcut is amazing but expensive. I almost gave it 4 stars because of the price but its such an amazing product that I didn't think it deserved only 4 stars. It feels amazing on your skin. It feels like I'm rubbing vitamins all over my skin with how amazing my skin not only looks but feels as well. After I stop using this for a few days I noticed how much it was actually doing for me. My skin looked so dull amd blah without. Its not oily or clogs pores and just makes your skin look youthful.
April P.
Cleveland, OH
This is a great product. I use it in combination with the Murad vitamin C toner. I use this every night because my skin is very dry. My face tends to break out when I use any type of moisturizer but this leaves my skin smooth and glowing. I’ve had no issues with breakouts or oily areas, although as I said my skin tends to be more on the dry side. I love this product because of the vitamin C. I truly believe it helps my skin and gives me a beautiful glow. It’s a bit pricey but worth it for skin that looks good. Sephora is my go to place to get my Murad products as they have a large selection.
Janey S.
Heard so many good things about this brand from a youtuber,so I decided to give it a try since I was looking for a night cream. The smell wasn't that bad since it has a little bit of a citrus smell. The cream wasn't too thick but I noticed that every time I would apply it on my face it would start getting itchy and having bumps around my cheeks. I tried it a few more times but it was the same thing so I stopped using it. It just sucks cause it was kind of pricey and I can't return it so right now it's just in my bathroom medicine cabinet.
Millisa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love using this moisturizer on my face it’s really good it’s on at night moisturizer but I use it as they sometimes too LOL you should definitely try this if you have and it is definitely worth it. I love this brand also.
L F.
I am constantly on the lookout for creams/night creams that contain vitamin c or any ingredient that will help my dark spots! I tried a sample size of this product and I was amazed at how fast working results I have seen, I wasn’t able to get my hands on the product yet but it is on the list!
Mira V.
Gaithersburg
I received this in one of my beauty subscription boxes and was pleasantly surprised. Very lightweight on my face, I like that it has vitamin C in it it lets my face fully relax while I sleep let it do the magic! It completely met my expectation.
Savannah B.
Elm mott, TX
This product is pricy but it makes your face feel so smooth and radiant. A little goes along way I use this with the essential c cleanser (my favorite) this has a light smell to it but nothing major it smells very fresh I would recommend this
Maggie C.
Olathe
I have the cleanser not moisturizing  but the smell is perfect  energizing  amz lite and fresh. Makes you ready to attack the day show wouldn't want a  good kick in the pants  to wake up..... I love it and uses it DAILY.  Good for all skin types too.....
Dee D.
Who doesn’t need more vitamin C on their skin?! This is such a great night cream. It’s super hydrating and keeps my skin soft and moisturized. I recommend this to anyone who needs more of the great benefits that Vitamin C provides!
Litty J.
Garland, TX
Can you use it morning or night?
Litty J.
Garland, TX
Can you use it morning or night?
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Does this help with acne scars and sun spots?
Karmela O.
Spring, TX
Is this good for normal to oily skin?
Kasey H.
Does this product irritate anyone's skin? I've used a couple murad products and I either love them or my skin hates them. The previous product I have tried turned my face bright red for 3 days, I'm just wondering if there is a chance this one would do the same.