BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMurad
essential-c eye cream spf15--15ml/05oz

murad essential-c eye cream spf15--15ml/0.5oz

hydrates and protects the skin around the eyes.SKU:ADIB00FFEKYAW

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of murad essential-c eye cream spf15--15ml/0.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
unique J.
New York
At first I was scared to use it because I break out very easy under my eyes and that didn't happen at all and the cream felt so cooling , and no harsh smell or anything . Did it's job definitely noticed the difference under my eyes, of course I will be purchasing more and I'm telling you , you should too it honestly great !!
Tonya  B.
Morristown, TN
I really enjoy murad products so like all the others this eye cream is good. I have dark circles due to fibromyalgia and PTSD, and when I'm going somewhere important like dr appointments this is the eye cream I reach for. It having spf is a plus. So far I haven't went wrong with purchasing murad.
Annmarie L.
Hot Springs, AR
For most part I like this product. My skin feels good around the eyes so it does its job. In my opinion it feels oily when first applying. Other than that it seems ok. Again, a bit on the pricey side but combined with the sunshield it seems worth it. I would like to try their other eye creams as well.
Elizabeth N.
Lombard, IL
Best eye cream works really well good SPF in it so it protects you from the Sun it is not a harsh cream so people with sensitive skin can use it you can use it day and night everyday you have to use a consistently to see a result after about a week very good value definitely purchase again
Kristen P.
This product really does work. It's my favorite for under eye circles and puffiness and the smell is really nice as well. With products that contain vitamin c, just remember to keep it stored in a cold dark area to preserve the contents of the cream. I highly recommend this product.
Grace B.
I love this because I can use it under make-up and not look like a clown! I usually mix it with my concealer and dab around my eye orbit. My daughter noticed that my eye area had lightened up!! Sometimes you can’t notice but others can. It’s a hit for me!
Fabiola F.
San Diego
Dope used it as a sample and it works great I wanted to get the other retnol but it was a bit out of my budget but overall not bad for a sampled product this brand has not disappointed me yet. I would recommend but like I've stated the one with retnol seems to do a better job
ked R.
Minneapolis
Love! Only have good things to say... But, one downfall! It stings if you get it in your eye. It does have sunscreen so that's why.
Mary M.
Charlotte, NC
I’ve been using this for a month and have possibly noticed a slight decrease in eye wrinkles, but not as evident as I have seen with other brands. The texture is nice.
Lauren K.
Tampa
I use this daily with no irritation and i love the fact that it has an SPF in it. I have tried many other eye creams and i am very happy with this purchase. Murad products should be in every ones beauty regiment.

Looking for your answer?