BY MURAD #82 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Step 3:   Hydrate Protect Renew the delicate eye area.  Our patented Skin Repair System with Co-3 stimulates collagen synthesis.  Caffeine and tiger s herb increase elasticity and firm the skin.  Light diffusers soften the appearance of fine lines and dark circles for a luminous glow. Murad Environmental Shield™ promotes skin health by repairing, treating and preventing the aging effects of environmental exposure.  Rejuvenate skin with our patented Skin Repair System with Co-3™, a collagen-enhancing complex. As a leader in research and development, Murad has long been at the forefront of skincare science.  Using insights from my dermatology practice and the Murad Spa, we continue this tradition. Ours is an inclusive health philosophy, a comprehensive inside and out approach to skincare. We know that healthy skin is beautiful skin.  see more...

Lisa F.
Long Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
Murad Essential C Eye Cream SPF15 is my favorite eye cream for during the day. The vitamin c brightens plus you have the benefits of an spf to protect your under eye area. I use the Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture also during the day as my moisturizer and my SPF all in one. It is a bit heavy so you don't need much and doesn't leave the white cast most sunscreens do. Both are very hydrating and brightening love the whole line !
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Essential-c Eye Cream SPF 15 0.5 oz/15 ml
This is definitely a great eye cream! I think its a tad overpriced but still an awesome product! I like to use it in the morning before I put my makeup on. I wish it was in a pump, but I still love it! Good product!
Felicia C.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s always hard for me to find the perfect eye care cream/serum/gel etc. I got a sample of this to see if it helps with dark tired eyes and help prevent fine lines, while also making your eyes look alive without any makeup. So, with this brand...I didn’t notice much difference. I never went back to purchase a full bottle.
Hayley B.
Missouri
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it so much it feels great when you apply it onto the skin. It makes your skin feel fresh and soft. I would recommend to anybody to get this product. Yes I would love to try more products from this brand and other brands. I just love skin care so much
Pam G.
Aurora
Love the scent and feel of the Murad skin care products on my face. My face feels clean and refreshed! The packaging is simple and clean. I purchase my products at Ulta and on Amazon. I would most definitely recommend these products.
Raven M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg! This smells amazing I felt like this product did the job. I received this as a sample through a subscription box, but I am definitely on the “will buy” list. This left my skin feeling smooth and smelling good!
Mayoly G.
Southampton, Southampton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essential-C Eye Cream SPF 15 has been reformulated to include avobenzone for reliable UVA protection. Although that’s good news, the avobenzone and other synthetic sunscreen actives can be problematic when used near the eyes, which is exactly how this product is supposed to be applied. Of course, not everyone’s eye-area skin will react negatively to these sunscreen actives, but if you notice any stinging, burning, or redness discontinue use and consider a mineral-based moisturizer or concealer with sunscreen (it need not be labeled “eye cream”). If your eye-area skin can tolerate the sunscreens in this product, it’s a good, lightweight eye cream for slightly dry skin. Emollients are preset but take a backseat to water-binding agents. The formula includes several antioxidants, retinol, and some intriguing plant extracts, some of which have no known or proven benefit when applied topically. Still, if you’re going to splurge on a Murad product, this is one to consider. By the way, the “C” in “Essential-C” stands for vitamin C but this ingredient isn’t front-and-center here.
Ari VE16510 F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE PRODUCTS. Believe me, I have the most sensitive skin; and I have only used DHC products on my face.
Well let me tell you, I am a self-acclaimed poster woman for Murad!
But seriously, I will never use another product. Have you ever heard the commercial "Women should wear makeup because the want to, not because they have to"? Well, I now wear makeup because I want to. I use to wear a little powder to hide my dark spots....well no more! My skin has taken on this even tone, youthful look, which radiates my inner being!
Murad, you'really #1 in my book!!!
member-7e655
I like that this product has SPF in it, but think it is lacking in moisture. Some days when I look at my face about mid-afternoon, it looks almost like I have dry skin under my eyes. I am not really into that look. Not the best eye cream.
Janette M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the Murad Acne Kit about three month ago and I received a very small sample of the Murad Essential C Eye Cream SPF15 with my purchase. I used it a few times and I was impressed with my results. The formula is lightly scented and it melts into the skin, so no excessive rubbing under the eye is needed to apply the product. I used it under my concealer and I had no creasing. I was really happy until I saw the price. Oh my, it's pricey. I recommend it if you can afford it. I will be looking out for coupons to help towards my purchase. It's a good product but it's pricey.  Minus 1 star for the price!
Conni D.
Duluth, GA
I have dark circles under my eyes that I think are hereditary; I am now 43 and trying to find something to add to a regiment that will really lighten their appearance. I tried Loreal's new product in a sample but felt a little irritated. I would like something that someone could possibly share a before and after picture of the effects. Does this really work?
Arden B.
Tallahassee, FL
Can I use this with the murad acne line?