Add a Photo

By MURAD
#24 in Eye Creams & Treatments
Step 3:   Hydrate Protect Renew the delicate eye area.  Our patented Skin Repair System with Co-3 stimulates collagen synthesis.  Caffeine and tiger s herb increase elasticity and firm the skin.  Light diffusers soften the appearance of fine lines and dark circles for a luminous glow. Murad Environmental Shield™ promotes skin health by repairing, treating and preventing the aging effects of environmental exposure.  Rejuvenate skin with our patented Skin Repair System with Co-3™, a collagen-enhancing complex. As a leader in research and development, Murad has long been at the forefront of skincare science.  Using insights from my dermatology practice and the Murad Spa, we continue this tradition. Ours is an inclusive health philosophy, a comprehensive inside and out approach to skincare. We know that healthy skin is beautiful skin.
Photos (5)
Megan M.
Megan M.
Bangor, ME

I've always had really bad dark circles under my eyes, no matter how much sleep I get they would always be there. Even a concealer couldn't fully cover it, and I really just wanted them to go away. I started to try a bunch of different eye creams without any luck, until I found this little gem. I'm not sure why it works so well, but it does, and I love it. I've always been faithful to the Murad brand, and my whole skincare routine is stuff from the Murad brand. I don't know why I didn't just buy their eye cream first, but in the end we are together at last. My dark circles have slowly faded away, and I no longer have to be embarrassed about constantly looking like I have a black eye. Instead of concealing I am actually treating, and all thanks to this eye cream. Once again an amazing product by Murad. I will continue to buy this product for as long as they make it.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Roseville, MI

I received this Murad eye cream as a sample, originally. I fell in love within days. I have puffy, dark circles regularly. I've tried EVERYTHING.

I didn't expect to like this eye cream much. Truthfully, no eye cream has seemed to make a difference. But within a couple of days, I could see my under eyes "waking up". The dark circles seemed less visible and they even seem to look more youthful.

The formula of the cream is very refreshing. You can tell its quality stuff, that's for sure. It doesn't burn or get itchy (like some eye creams I've used). It goes on very smoothly.

Now, don't get me wrong. It's not a miracle worker. I have hereditary puffiness under my eyes. That hasn't gone away. But, I do feel like this eye cream is worth the money because it helps diminish the problems that aren't genetic, if that makes sense.
hanna f.
hanna f.
Richmond, VA

First of all, I LOVE the fact that this product contains SPF. It is so important to protect skin from damaging sun rays. Yes, the product is a tad pricey, but it is worth every penny. Murad not only perfects the astetic of their product packaging, but they also perfect the product. I have had the pleasure of working one on one with Murad and learning about their company first hand. After recieving my first batch of samples, I can say with all honest that I purchased every single one. Even now that I no longer work with the company that partnered with them, I still am dedicated to Murad (even without my discount!). This product makes my eyes brighter, less puffy, and fine line free! It has virtualy no smell and absorbs quickly into the skin! This product is my daily go to.
Viannie V.
Viannie V.
Orlando, FL

I purchased this item in a Murad kit containing other Essential C items. I enjoyed the product while it lasted however because of its small size, I wasn't able to notice huge results since I used it pretty quickly. I enjoyed the scent and the lightweight texture under my eyes. I mainly used this during the day. I did attempt to use concealer on top of this product and it did cause my concealer to crease. Overall I don't dislike it but I would have to try it out some more to see if it truly made a difference for my under eyes.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

While I don't love the price of this for the amount you get, I've pretty impressed to see my under eye circles lighten and I think even the under eye crease I have doesn't seem as deep/big as it was 3 months ago. I still have a pretty good amount of the bottle left so I'm curious to see how my under eye looks when the bottles totally done. I might repurchase but I think I'm going to try the under eye from the antiaging line next. Since I'm 27 and starting to think about my fine lines more and more.
Janice M.
Janice M.
marlton, nj

I like this eye cream despite it's high price. I got it in a sample pack so it was very small. It left my eyes feeling nice and moisturized although I didn't see any improvement in my wrinkles or lines. The Murad line is expensive. I use the Essential-C line as I have Melasma. I can't say it's really improved the Melasma but I do like the way it makes my skin feel. Not sure I'd buy the eye cream again as it is a high price point and eye cream is not my top priority.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Walnutport, PA

I first got into Murad products from working at a spa.
I really like this eye cream. I love the smell of it. And I also like the results from using it.
I do have some complaints. It's greasy, really greasy, so that's why I don't use it a whole lots anymore. And it's also very expensive. When I worked at the spa I got a huge discount on Murad, but now that I don't work there any more and I'm a stay at home mom, it's not worth it to buy. Just way to expensive.
Becky C.
Becky C.
Chattanooga, TN

I wanted to love this, especially for the price, but it just wasn't for me. I am just starting to get the first hints of wrinkles around my eyes, so I decided to add an eye cream into my beauty regime. My eye area seemed brighter after using this product for a week, but it irritated my eyes, so I had to discontinue using it. I wear contacts, so that may be why my eyes were more sensitive, but they were extremely itchy whenever I used this.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Phoenix, AZ

As far as eye creams go, it's nothing special. I got a small tube of this with a 30 day supply of Murad's brightening line, but I can't say that it's had any noticeable effects. When applying it, I feel like it tends to sit on top of my skin for a long time before being absorbed so I don't like to use it in the morning because then I have to wait a while to apply any makeup because it will get patchy and cakey around my eyes.
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Weston, FL

If you're looking for a super hydrating under eye cream, good news! This is The ONE! My skin is very sensitive and even though I'm young, there's little wrinkles and lines that I don't want to deal with. After few months these lines start to desapear and my eyes look lift and bright. It's not greasy and one good thing is the UV protection! It's a little pricey but it worth it! Used under your makeup and thank me later!
Arden B.
Arden B.
Tallahassee, FL

Conni D.
Conni D.
Duluth, GA

I have dark circles under my eyes that I think are hereditary; I am now 43 and trying to find something to add to a regiment that will really lighten their appearance. I tried Loreal's new product in a sample but felt a little irritated. I would like something that someone could possibly share a before and after picture of the effects. Does this really work?

Join Now