BY MURAD

This anti-aging eye cream brightens and protects the delicate eye area.

Our Essential-C eye cream with SPF is suggested for people looking to:

• Help protect eye area skin from UVA/UVB rays
  • Hydrate the eye area
  • Brighten the eye area & reduce puffiness

Benefits: This eye cream helps protect the eye area from aging UVA/UVB rays. Shorea Stenoptera Butter and Avocado Oil condition and hydrate for smoother skin. Caffeine and Retinol reduce puffiness while supporting skin renewal. Light diffusers soften appearance of fine lines and dark circles.

How to Use: Gently pat a small amount onto the brow bone and beneath the eye.

Ingredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octisalate (5.0%)Homosalate (4.0%)Avobenzone (3.0%). INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Phosphate, Rice Amino Acids, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Zinc Aspartate, Retinol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Caffeine, Siloxanetriol Alginate, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Phospholipids , Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Polyester-8, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Erin P.
Lewis Center
Great product and one bottle seems to last a really long time. I just put a little on each morning and go about the rest of my skincare routine.  The vitamin c works wonders for my eyes.  It typically a bit expensive, but the bottle lasts many more uses than I thought it would.
Susana I.
New York
Vitamin C is really helpful for dark circles. I just started using this product, but I feel like it’s already making a difference. I love that I feel soothed after applying this on my eyes. It feels cooling and nice, especially after a hot shower.
Quinn A.
Valparaiso, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
I love love this brand and this product in particular! After using it for a solid 2-3 weeks, I honestly felt like my skin looked brighter than before. I love trying new products, but I plan to make this one a permanent fixture in my regimen.
Rose J.
Bristol
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love the way this makes my skin look and feels amazing . I have used this product for about six months and I am impressed with the results I have got from it. Look forward to using more products by murad
Stella R.
los angeles
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely refreshing burst of vitamin c that my skin needs! Murad is the real mvp for keeping my skin healthy and hydrated in the la sun. 🧡Murad Essential-C Eye Cream
Kasey M.
Parksley
This eye cream is great for dark circles especially, because of the vitamin C and it smells like oranges and has an spf in it so it’s also protecting your eyes from further damaging
Alyssa S.
This packaging of this product is really nice and durable. I’ve travelled with this and the top did not budge. As far as the actual product, I found that it kept my skin very moisturizer and it did help improve the overall surface of my skin, however, the consistency felt a bit oily and and made my skin look oily beneath my eyes throughout the day, which was rather odd in my opinion, and I wasn’t overly fond of that, as my makeup moved more than usual.
Dallia S.
Arcadia, CA
I spent such a long time looking for the right eye cream being that my skin and eyes are very sensitive. A cousin of mine recommended this Murad one to me and I have been obsessed with it since! It leaves your under eyes feeling very refreshed and smooth. What’s also great is that because you only need a small pea sized amount, the bottle will last you a long time. Definitely recommend !
tara s.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was a little greasy for me. I love getting a good moisturiser for the thin delicate under eye area but this left a residue that just would not absorb into my skin
Brittany M.
Bowling Green, MO
One of my all time favorite eye creams. It's so thick and creamy and moussey, and glides on like a dream. The only eye cream I have ever tried that actually dims down my dark circles and I have VERY dark genetic circles. I could sleep for a week and would still have circles. This is super hydrating as well!! I would buy again and again!
Arden B.
Tallahassee, FL
Can I use this with the murad acne line?
camille f.
Kansas City, MO
Does this product make a difference, or is this something that will show improvement over time?
Jessica C.
Tampa
Did this product make your makeup move during the day?
Shannon K.
Harrison twp , MI
Is this drying?
Conni D.
Duluth, GA
I have dark circles under my eyes that I think are hereditary; I am now 43 and trying to find something to add to a regiment that will really lighten their appearance. I tried Loreal's new product in a sample but felt a little irritated. I would like something that someone could possibly share a before and after picture of the effects. Does this really work?