BY MURAD

This anti-aging eye cream brightens and protects the delicate eye area.

Our Essential-C eye cream with SPF is suggested for people looking to:

• Help protect eye area skin from UVA/UVB rays
  • Hydrate the eye area
  • Brighten the eye area & reduce puffiness

Benefits: This eye cream helps protect the eye area from aging UVA/UVB rays. Shorea Stenoptera Butter and Avocado Oil condition and hydrate for smoother skin. Caffeine and Retinol reduce puffiness while supporting skin renewal. Light diffusers soften appearance of fine lines and dark circles.

How to Use: Gently pat a small amount onto the brow bone and beneath the eye.

Ingredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octisalate (5.0%)Homosalate (4.0%)Avobenzone (3.0%). INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Phosphate, Rice Amino Acids, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Zinc Aspartate, Retinol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Caffeine, Siloxanetriol Alginate, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Phospholipids , Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Polyester-8, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Alyssa S.
This packaging of this product is really nice and durable. I’ve travelled with this and the top did not budge. As far as the actual product, I found that it kept my skin very moisturizer and it did help improve the overall surface of my skin, however, the consistency felt a bit oily and and made my skin look oily beneath my eyes throughout the day, which was rather odd in my opinion, and I wasn’t overly fond of that, as my makeup moved more than usual.
Dallia S.
Arcadia, CA
I spent such a long time looking for the right eye cream being that my skin and eyes are very sensitive. A cousin of mine recommended this Murad one to me and I have been obsessed with it since! It leaves your under eyes feeling very refreshed and smooth. What’s also great is that because you only need a small pea sized amount, the bottle will last you a long time. Definitely recommend !
Whitney H.
Charlotte
I really like this eye cream, and this one Murad line. It is fairly thick and due to the SPF, you really don't want to get it in your eyes (or on your eyelid or brow bone). I have definitely noticed that it brightens my dark circles after application and the scent is nice; not too heavy on the SPF. It doesn't seem to offer any cumulative brightening effect but it's good for every day, especially if you're looking for SPF protection.
Brittany M.
One of my all time favorite eye creams. It's so thick and creamy and moussey, and glides on like a dream. The only eye cream I have ever tried that actually dims down my dark circles and I have VERY dark genetic circles. I could sleep for a week and would still have circles. This is super hydrating as well!! I would buy again and again!
Talley C.
Augusta, GA
What's not to love? It has Vitamin C and SPF - two absolute must have skin products if you're concerned about collagen and fine lines. This is great for day wear. Albeit - not the *most* hydrating, it works great for daytime with a heavier eye cream used at night. Would definitely recommend this.
Melissa A.
Pittsburgh
I wanted to like this I really did but it did not do what I thought it would. It did not wow me. Especially it it a little more on the pricey side. It did leave my skin soft but that was about all I noticed it left my skin feeling oily I had to pat off the excess that just would not absorb into my skin. This was definitely a miss for me. I will pass this up for better eye creams out there.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
Murad is a new brand for me, but I was happy to find such an amazing one. The eye cream is super hydrating and super brightening. It's is a little bit pricey , but overall it really is worth it. I mainly use this in the morning to add some extra pep to my eyes.
Sommer R.
San Diego, CA
I love this eye cream. It moisturizes my skin around my eyes giving it the plump hydrated look. Also it gives me spf without the burning sensation you can sometimes get around a sensitive area. The spf protects my sensitive skin and prevents future wrinkles
Lei C.
Independence , MO
I liked the texture. The cream went on smooth and dried fairly quickly. Once it starts to dry you can feel it tighten on your face, which makes me think it’s working. I only had a trial size so I couldn’t say for sure if it works or not.
kadyn b.
I love this product!! I think it is great for the daytime, especially with the SPF 15 in it. I love that it conditions and smooths the skin, while the caffeine in it helps to reduce any puffiness, especially in the mornings.
Arden B.
Tallahassee, FL
Can I use this with the murad acne line?
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
Is this drying?
Conni D.
Duluth, GA
I have dark circles under my eyes that I think are hereditary; I am now 43 and trying to find something to add to a regiment that will really lighten their appearance. I tried Loreal's new product in a sample but felt a little irritated. I would like something that someone could possibly share a before and after picture of the effects. Does this really work?