Murad Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex uploaded by Lauren R.Murad Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex uploaded by Tonya M.Murad Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex uploaded by Ana S.

BY MURAD

Repairs existing photodamage and fortifies skin against future damage while reducing the appearance of fines lines and wrinkles.

Benefits: This powerful anti-aging formula is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fines lines by 17% after one application and to reduce the signs of photodamage by 46% in 4 weeks. Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex delivers a maximum dose of Vitamin C to protect and repair skin.

How to Use: Once daily after cleansing and toning, massage a thin layer over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with recommended Murad moisturizer.

Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinol, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Rice Amino Acids, Zinc Aspartate, Chitosan Ascorbate, Retinyl Palmitate, Cyanocobalamin, Beta-Carotene, Ranunculus Ficaria Extract, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vegetable Oil (Olus), Limonene, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil

• Has this made anyone break out during use?1 Answers
Murad Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex
  • "Murad Environmental Shield Essential works wonders on my sensitive and combination skin. It leaves my face feeling rejuvenated and moisturized at the same time. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is a wonderful moisturizing cream. It absorbed nicely. It does leave a little bit of a greasy residue but not too bad. I have sensitive skin and it didn't make me break out. " in 5 reviews
  • "I like the moisturizer because it helps brighten my dull dry skin. I also like the fact that it doesn't leave a heavy residue on my face." in 4 reviews
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
murad has some of the best skin care and age defying products I have ever used I really love this one it feels so nourishing and refreshing it definitely exceeded my expectations I love it and can see results immediately
Sierra G.
Elko, NV
I love murad products because they’re gentle enough to not irritate my skin, but they get the job done! This felt very soothing to my skin and I noticed a definite difference after using. I would recommend to a friend!
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
I really enjoy everything about the Murad C line. I can truly say I see a difference in my skin and overall brightness when using the cleanser and moisturizer. The smell is light and citrus. The moisturizer itself works great all day and doesn’t leave me greasy or smear my makeup at end of the day. Great product! 5 Stars ⭐️
Jessica N.
This is what I use! It hydrates well. I'll admit the first week I broke out a lot, but it evened out once my skin was used to it. I would recommend this to anyone. I am so glad I bought it! I got some as a sample from Sephora and now I buy it regularly. I'm hooked.
Alicia R.
Murad vitamin c treatment is so light and airy on your skin you will feel like you aren’t using anything! The price was pretty reasonable for a mask like this. I got it at ulta beauty and will definitely going back for more
Chika I.
Piney Flats
My boyfriend got this for my on my birthday.. if I was to choose from thus bran I would choose something else but I don't use it as often but overall it's an excellent product.
Jane L.
Westborough, MA
I’ve actually only used the night repair cream, but it’s in the same line and it’s AMAZING. Expensive, but a little goes a long way. It makes my skin feel and look amazing.
Lauren R.
West haven , CT

I have been using this moisturizer for some time now and I love it! It absorbs quickly, smells great and does not leave a heavy feel...does great under my foundation. I started using it along with the other products in the essential c line because I had some hyper pigmentation and the combination of products worked wonders for me. So even though I do not use them all daily as some spots have diminished or disappeared, I keep the moisturizer as part of my daily routine.
Brianda O.
Got this product as a sample a while back. First thing I noticed was the smell, it smells clinical or medicated which I'm not a fan of. I felt like I could still smell it even under my makeup. It also took a long time to dry which is unusual for my skin since I have more dry skin. I did like the idea of the vitamin C. I did notice my skin seem a little more radiant and quenched.
Overall, not a bad product, just not for me. I can't say I'd go out of my way to purchase this, specially not for the price!
DInah G.
The essential C line from murad is amazing. I am a devout user and I have repurchased many times over. I purchase mine from either Sephora or online. The packaging is nothing special but small enough to travel with. The product itself is lightweight, does not break me out, has spf for sun protection and delivers results of even skin and less texture. LOVE murad.
Amanda C.
Has this made anyone break out during use?

Amazon