Murad Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex uploaded by Lauren R.

BY MURAD #81 in Anti-Aging

A cream which easily turns into powder upon application. Translucent and smooth, it is easily absorbed by the skin and does not leave a greasy residue behind. Perfect for oily or combination skin types, it lightens acne marks and provides non-stop exfoliation to reveal newer and brighter skin. A 4-week essential-C daily renewal complex Helps decrease fine lines up to 17% Visibly improve skin elasticity and clarity Effectively stimulates collagen synthesis Incredibly helps repair environmental damage Suitable for all skin types Pack Size - 30ml/1oz see more...

Esmeralda S.
Lancaster, CA
Can be too heavy if you have oily/combination skin like me then I admit that this product can be a bit heavy if you use way to much, honestly since this product is so rich I only use about 2 pea sized dots on my entire face to moisturizer and give me the spf I need during the day ( even though my foundation has spf) I use this along with the other products from the environmental shield line and i think they are great products...I have the mini set and will probably repurchase when I'm all out
nichole m.
My sister was the one who recommended to me about this product and how smooth it made her face feel. She gave me some to try out, later on that night I applied it to my face and it irritated a bit. I thought maybe that is how it works so I used it that whole week . Yes it did make my face feel a bit smoother but I'd rather not have my face irritate when ever I applied it.
Tierra C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have dry dull skin this moisturizer really helps with this problem. I apply it eventing after washing my face and leaves my skin feeling abs looking great. It gives my skin a healthy hydrated look and feel. I put it on before I apply my makeup and it keeps my skin protected all day. I recommend this to anyone looking for a nice moisturizer.
Marjorie L.
Norcross, GA
This product is amazing! I started using this along with the rest of Murad's vitamin C infused line and fell in love. Within a matter of days I could see a change see a change in my skin. My face appeared to be so much more radiant! I was a bit hesitant to try this product since I have oily and somewhat troubled skin but I'm glad I did!
Julie J.
Cedar Bluff, AL
I fell in love with Murad Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex at first try. It is a wonderful cream that absorbs easily into your skin. Finally a cream that doesn't turn greasy as the day progresses. It is gentle on skin but it is a little pricey. However, it is worth the money you pay. I would recommend this product.
Jasmine C.
Hartford, CT
I was interested in this product because it claims to help lighten age spots or any discoloration. I will say it works but it is a product that you must consistently use and it works best when you use the other products in the line like the face wash and the serum. Overall I would repurchase this again.
Tiffany A.
Hopkinsville, KY
Use this product everyday you will find a difference in your skin and it's one of the best feelings you can get. Very light film on your skin that is good to use on a daily basis. Specially of you have any scaring or have little acne. I like to out it on before bed after a good skincare routine.
Akanksha P.
Meriden, CT
Yes it is on the pricey side, but is wondered!! It glides on smoothly and and you don't feel it on. It can last about 3 months but you can make it last longer by using it only when your skin needs a treatment. I only whip it out of my skin needs a lift me up or I have not been treating it well.
Elene B.
Norcross , GA
I like this product, this is my first using this product. The value is amazing, of course Murad is a tad bit pricey but worth the buy. I purchased this product from Amazon. It works great with my sensitize skin. The bottle could come with a little more product but over all its worth it.
Jennifer S.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I like this product in coordination with my other Murad products. It meets my expectations. I would like to know how the amount compares to other products with similar ingredients. I bought it from the Murad website. I think more info could accompany the products (about the research).