Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersMurad
Essential-C Cleanser ENVIRONMENTAL SHIELD 45 oz STEP1 CLEANSE/TONE

Murad Essential-C Cleanser ENVIRONMENTAL SHIELD 4.5 oz. STEP1 CLEANSE/TONE

One Brand New Sealed Tube!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Murad Essential-C Cleanser ENVIRONMENTAL SHIELD 4.5 oz. STEP1 CLEANSE/TONE!
How would you rate this product?
Springdale, PA
I thought I liked this, didn’t dry my face out and smells really nice. But I don’t think my skin likes vitamin c as my face had red splotches all over it after using so I guess I’ll give this to my mom or something...
Murad Essential-C Cleanser ENVIRONMENTAL SHIELD 4.5 oz. STEP1 CLEANSE/TONE uploaded by Alicia M.
Highly recommend! Very light exfoliant beads mixed with a citrus scented gel. Great for all skin types. Can be used daily as well. [product:murad-essential-c-cleanser-environmental-shield-45-oz-step1-cleanse/tone]
Arlington, TX
Murad Essential-C Cleanser ENVIRONMENTAL SHIELD 4.5 oz. STEP1 CLEANSE/TONE uploaded by Caroline K.
Smells awesome and super refreshing. Leaves my skin feeling Clean and with a small bit of a cooled feeling which I love. Would buy again!
Navarre, FL
I love my Murad Essential-C Cleanser. It’s part of my quick morning routine. (I have a 12 step nightly routine that varies on time and my energy.) It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed for the start of the day.
Staten Island, NY
Love using this cleanser. It’s loaded with vitamin C so it helps skin from damage. It doesn’t dry out your face and it has a nice citrus scent.
Raymond, ME
This is my favorite cleanser of all time. It leaves my skin glowing and fresh. It doesn't lather a ton, but overall I love this product!
Orinda, CA
I really like this moisturizer. It foams nicely and feels gentle on my skin. I have sensitive acne prone skin and this doesn’t irritate my skin at all. I gave it 4 stars because it doesn’t do anything exceptional for my skin but is a decent staple cleanser.
Brooklyn, NY
Literally one of the best cleansers. It foams up nice and it actually brightened my skin like I need. The price it’s pretty fair!
Loveland, OH
I really love this cleanser it’s super gentle doesn’t dry out my skin and keeps it looking fresh and clean. It has a super subtle smell and doesn’t irritate my skin.
Murad Essential-C Cleanser ENVIRONMENTAL SHIELD 4.5 oz. STEP1 CLEANSE/TONE uploaded by Jenine M.
I love trying new cleansers and when i tried this one it really impressed me! I have trusted murad for years now and have rebought products for them many times. This product smells so great and citrusy and leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. Great for waking up and brightening your face! [product:murad-essential-c-cleanser-environmental-shield-45-oz-step1-cleanse/tone]

Looking for your answer?