Murad Environmental Shield Vitamin C Infusion Home Facial Kit, Pure Vitamin C Powder and Treatment Gel, Cellular Replenishing Serum, 1 kit uploaded by Amber M.Murad Environmental Shield Vitamin C Infusion Home Facial Kit, Pure Vitamin C Powder and Treatment Gel, Cellular Replenishing Serum, 1 kit uploaded by Sunita N.

BY MURAD

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I could not find the exact product on here, but this kit was in the same line. This is a multi-action treatment oil that is powered by six key vitamins, A through F, that synergistically target signs of aging, boost hydration, brighten skin, and defend from free radicals for a more youthful looking complexion. You apply a thin layer to your face, neck and chest. I seen results within four weeks, I noticed my complexion was brighter and smoother. I would highly recommend this multivitamin infusion oil to anyone looking to improve their complexion.
Julia M.
I bought this and didn't expect much out of it other than it smelling good. I really loved the serum and the environmental shield. I am not exactly sure what the Shield does but as a person in New York I figure any kinda shield is better than none. I would give this to people just starting a skin care regime.
Susan H.
Las Vegas
I LOVE this product! It's worth the money because it will actually help even out your skin stone if you have done any sun damage or have light scarring. I only had a sample size so I would love to use it for longer and see more results, but even from the sample I was very impressed and saw a visible difference after about 4 uses! This is probably the best of one of the best Vit C products out there!
Kim T.
I bought this for my mom and she said she likes it because it makes her skin look glowy. It was her first time using it but she didn't see the difference in her dark spots. The Sephora girl told us it would help her dark spots but it did not. I did not repurchase it for her again.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
I purchased this kid at a massage envy after I got the youthful and skin brightening facial. I really love the smell it smells very citrusy which is great for vitamin C and I feel like it leaves my skin looking tone and colorful.
Patricia B.
Asheville , NC
I used this once. ONCE! And my skin cleared up in a matter of days. The packaging is no frills but the product inside is rockstar! Murad did not disappoint! I would totally recommend and buy again without hesitation.
Raquel M.
Glendale , CA
I love the toner from this line. Definitely my favorite. If you have sensitive and oily skin, I definitely recommend it! The containers are big so you do not restock often. Try it out, it'll be worth it!
Kristi N.
I got this as a sample and really liked the effects I was seeing after using it. My only complaint is that Murad is a pricier brand so I most likely would not be able to afford this item as a recurring purchase.
Anna A.
I love facials at home. I'm too busy to book an appointment at a salon, so these are perfect. I enjoy using a mask while taking a hot bath. This product is great for sensitive skin.
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Love this product and I will be a future customer again and again. You get a great amount in here for the price so that is always a plus as well! Way to go guys
sienna l.
How does this benefit your skin?