Add a Photo

By MURAD
#79 in Skincare Sets
A set of two products to promote a brighter, more radiant complexion. Essential-C Cleanser is a patented, antioxidant-rich formula that cleanses and rehydrates environmentally damaged skin. Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum helps fade dark spots, age spots, and freckles, evening skintone to reveal a clearer, brighter complexion while reducing the appearance of future pigmentation. This set contains: - 1.5 oz Essential-C Cleanser - 0.25 oz Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum Research results: In a Murad-sponsored study on volunteers using Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum: - 85% saw spots lighten in just 1 week (individual results may vary)
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
San Antonio, TX
Nov. 18, 2016, 12:56 a.m.
Review for: Murad Environmental Shield(R) Skin Brightening Set
The products work very well. But if not kept properly the serum will go bad. Also after a while I started to taste it. Maybe I'll try again soon.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
My face has never felt so soft and clean as it has using the Murad Environmental Shield cleanser. I would purchase this again in a heartbeat.
Luceile W.
Luceile W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Really works and makes my face feel great. It's gentle on my face and I feel pampered when i use it.
Sush S.
Sush S.
June 6, 2017, 5:47 p.m.
Review for: Murad Environmental Shield(R) Skin Brightening Set
Never used murad product before so Got this from Sephora when some sale was going on, and I love it.. the combo is the best!! The cleanser is too good, gives you a squeaky clean feel and I have diligently used them for as long as they last and went ahead and ordered a new one..I felt my skin evened out when I used serum in combination with the cleaner!
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
May 4, 2017, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: Murad Environmental Shield(R) Skin Brightening Set
This spot treatment set did improve my overall skin appearance, lightening up some hyperpigmentations however it dries up my face!!
Alicia Y.
Alicia Y.
Ashland City
June 12, 2017, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: Murad Environmental Shield(R) Skin Brightening Set
This is the only skincare line that works for me when it comes to acne and dark spot treatment.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Do they sell Murad at ULTA?
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Layton, UT
Do I have to be out of the sun while using this product?