Add a Photo

By MURAD
#103 in Skincare Sets
20% off Sitewide + Get Free Shipping.

20% OFF

20% off Sitewide + Get Free Shipping.

4 days left

Up to 50% off Final Clearance items.

50% OFF

Up to 50% off Final Clearance items.

4 days left

A set of two products to promote a brighter, more radiant complexion. Essential-C Cleanser is a patented, antioxidant-rich formula that cleanses and rehydrates environmentally damaged skin. Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum helps fade dark spots, age spots, and freckles, evening skintone to reveal a clearer, brighter complexion while reducing the appearance of future pigmentation. This set contains: - 1.5 oz Essential-C Cleanser - 0.25 oz Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum Research results: In a Murad-sponsored study on volunteers using Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum: - 85% saw spots lighten in just 1 week (individual results may vary)
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
San Antonio, TX

The products work very well. But if not kept properly the serum will go bad. Also after a while I started to taste it. Maybe I'll try again soon.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.

My face has never felt so soft and clean as it has using the Murad Environmental Shield cleanser. I would purchase this again in a heartbeat.
Chloe H.
Chloe H.

This spot treatment set did improve my overall skin appearance, lightening up some hyperpigmentations however it dries up my face!!
Luceile W.
Luceile W.
Wesley Chapel, FL

Really works and makes my face feel great. It's gentle on my face and I feel pampered when i use it.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA

Do they sell Murad at ULTA?
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Layton, UT

Do I have to be out of the sun while using this product?