BY MURAD

A set of two products to promote a brighter, more radiant complexion. Essential-C Cleanser is a patented, antioxidant-rich formula that cleanses and rehydrates environmentally damaged skin. Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum helps fade dark spots, age spots, and freckles, evening skintone to reveal a clearer, brighter complexion while reducing the appearance of future pigmentation. This set contains: - 1.5 oz Essential-C Cleanser - 0.25 oz Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum Research results: In a Murad-sponsored study on volunteers using Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum: - 85% saw spots lighten in just 1 week (individual results may vary) see more...

Felicia B.
San Antonio, TX
The products work very well. But if not kept properly the serum will go bad. Also after a while I started to taste it. Maybe I'll try again soon.
Heidi M.
My face has never felt so soft and clean as it has using the Murad Environmental Shield cleanser. I would purchase this again in a heartbeat.
Luceile W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Really works and makes my face feel great. It's gentle on my face and I feel pampered when i use it.
Lynn P.
Monroe
If you have dark spots or freckles, this is the set to try. I saw a difference in just a few days use. It lightens dark spots. I use it over my face and it only works where the hyper pigmentations are. If you're on the fence, just buy it. I know it's expensive, but it works!
Jasmine D.
Las Vegas, NV
I loved this duo, it really helped me out and was so simple to use. Just wash your face and then use the spot treatment which you didn't have to use a lot just the littlest pump would give you enough for your whole face ! It's a nice an affordable kit that actually works.
ALICIA M.
portland
Used for about 3 months and didn’t really work on my skin, it’s super pricy and it was SUPER harsh on my skin, I would try and use an alternative route, like go with my natural products rather than putting all these harsh chemicals on your skin.
Marisol M.
Tampa , FL
Great set to test out the product before committing to it. I loved both the cleanser and gel/serum. The cleanser wasn't harsh & left my skin feeling refreshed. The serum definitely works! I noticed my darker spots start brightening.
Sush S.
Never used murad product before so Got this from Sephora when some sale was going on, and I love it.. the combo is the best!! The cleanser is too good, gives you a squeaky clean feel and I have diligently used them for as long as they last and went ahead and ordered a new one..I felt my skin evened out when I used serum in combination with the cleaner!
Courtney T.
Fort Myers, FL
Worked great to lighten freckles. I saw a difference in a couple weeks. It did take awhile to work but I did see a big difference. The only thing for this is the price. The small size is a good deal but to get the bigger package, it does get pricey.
Chiquita C.
I used a sample of this on my skin last month after my facial at Massage Envy. It was pretty good. It fit right into my skin care routine. I give it one less star because im not a fan of the fragrance.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Do they sell Murad at ULTA?
Claudia T.
Layton, UT
Do I have to be out of the sun while using this product?