BY MURAD

Refreshing Cleanser : Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Complete Reform with Glyco Firming Complex : Every day after cleansing and toning, massage evenly over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with recommended Murad moisturizer and sunblock. Perfecting Day Cream SPF 30 : Every day after cleansing and toning, massage evenly over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, first apply Complete Reform treatment. Hydro-Dynamic™ Ultimate Moisture : Every day after cleansing and toning, massage evenly over face, neck and chest. For optimal re. see more...

Jess C.
Pennington, NJ
Review for: Murad Environmental Shield Radiant Skin Renewal Kit more...
I was skeptical because I paid $48 for this kit and thought it better be amazing. Guys, it’s amazing!!! I have been using it for about a month and I’m in love. Murad can have all my money. It’s gentle but does get the job done. I’ve ordered this again since it’s on sale at Ulta for $24 and I might get the age renewal I think it is. Great brand.
Lauren H.
Portland
I buy this before travel, which is often. It's great to have an entire regimen on hand, and this lasts about a month with daily use. Gentle but effective in reducing dark spots and protecting skin. Use a q-tip to get every last bit of serum out, and cut open the bottles to get the last of the moisturizer.
Emily B.
Boise, ID
Love this product. I had oily/acne prone skin while using this. Typically "acne" set make my skin worse. That is why I gear towards radiant skin products and this seems to really do the trick for me. Simple easy packaging. Would buy again. Good price too.
A G.
Mulberry, FL
 This hurts my skin clear out fast. It used to only at night time. It's also really good for a little pricey. It met my expectations and overall I had a good experience. It's really gentle but I don't recommend it using it in the morning just because it might be a little harsh
Gina S.
Walnut, CA
Great Bang for your buck! This is the perfect set for getting you going. Cleanser, treatments, and moisturizer all in one. The Moisturizer is perfect because it packs SPF in it. Great to put on before you go out or under your makeup for that added protection from the sun. Serum dulls dark spots and great for reviving your skin.
Mae J.
Oldsmar, FL
I have used Murad a few times before deciding to try its Environmental Shield Radiant Skin Renewal kit. I love that it includes a cleanser, a face polish and moisturizing cream with sun protection. Dr. Murad, the founder, is an expert so it's great to know that it's a brand that is backed by scientific research.
Megan E.
Waukesha, WI
I purchased this kit from my friend who is an esthetician. It was gentle yet still effective at clearing my skin. I purchased it at her price so I did not have to pay full price for it. I've been thinking about repurchasing but haven't gotten around to it yet.
Amber E.
I think Miranda great like their spf and their face serum! I would def buy again! As for their face scrub or redness I hadn't seen much improvement but that doesn't say for all skin types just mine! It is pricy so maybe sample before buying
Morgan R.
I absolutely love this for environmental damage protection. I am an esthetician and I use this on my clients and they LOVE it! It's perfect for skin that just needs improvement and a good pick me up!
Lindsey C.
Henderson, NV
This kit smells so amazing easy to use application repeater user experience love the product yes very good effective product yes very good value
I love this product so much because it helps me with environment
Jasmine T.
Does this work for oily skin?
Chantal P.
Willingboro, NJ
Does it have spf? And is this kit better for oily or dry skin?
Jessica K.
Tamuning, GU
I have some discoloration on my cheek and upper lip. Will this product help with correcting that?