BY MURAD

Refreshing Cleanser : Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Complete Reform with Glyco Firming Complex : Every day after cleansing and toning, massage evenly over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with recommended Murad moisturizer and sunblock. Perfecting Day Cream SPF 30 : Every day after cleansing and toning, massage evenly over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, first apply Complete Reform treatment. Hydro-Dynamic™ Ultimate Moisture : Every day after cleansing and toning, massage evenly over face, neck and chest. For optimal re. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Shandelon G.
Shandelon G.
Griffith, IN
I had really bad skin which I wore make-up to cover it up. Massage Envy had a special on Veterans Day so I went for the facial. The skin under my nose was peeling all the time and I had the different patches on my face as well. After my facial in Nov. 2015 I have not worn makeup, no skin problems, no crusty skin nose, facials every month. It was all due to the environment I was working in and I still use all the products from the Orange Murad Environmental. Best thing is now people complement me on my Beautiful skin and I tell them where I go and I use Murad
Amber J.
Amber J.
I absolutely love this product...I have always had a problem about my skin tone and how oily my face gets sometimes. But this product gently renews my skin leaving it fresh and beautiful, only after using it for a month. After two months I saw more improvement on my skin tone, and to top it off, it isn't hat expensive. Overall I'm satisfied with these products.
Liz I.
Liz I.
Palmetto, FL
I love this brand of skin care. I never heard of it until I received a sample in one of my beauty subscription boxes. I wont use a different skin care.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Walnut, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great Bang for your buck! This is the perfect set for getting you going. Cleanser, treatments, and moisturizer all in one. The Moisturizer is perfect because it packs SPF in it. Great to put on before you go out or under your makeup for that added protection from the sun. Serum dulls dark spots and great for reviving your skin.
Mae J.
Mae J.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Murad a few times before deciding to try its Environmental Shield Radiant Skin Renewal kit. I love that it includes a cleanser, a face polish and moisturizing cream with sun protection. Dr. Murad, the founder, is an expert so it's great to know that it's a brand that is backed by scientific research.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Waukesha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this kit from my friend who is an esthetician. It was gentle yet still effective at clearing my skin. I purchased it at her price so I did not have to pay full price for it. I've been thinking about repurchasing but haven't gotten around to it yet.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I had oily/acne prone skin while using this. Typically "acne" set make my skin worse. That is why I gear towards radiant skin products and this seems to really do the trick for me. Simple easy packaging. Would buy again. Good price too.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this for environmental damage protection. I am an esthetician and I use this on my clients and they LOVE it! It's perfect for skin that just needs improvement and a good pick me up!
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit smells so amazing easy to use application repeater user experience love the product yes very good effective product yes very good value
I love this product so much because it helps me with environment
A G.
A G.
Mulberry, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
 This hurts my skin clear out fast. It used to only at night time. It's also really good for a little pricey. It met my expectations and overall I had a good experience. It's really gentle but I don't recommend it using it in the morning just because it might be a little harsh
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Does this work for oily skin?
Chantal P.
Chantal P.
PLANTATION, FLORIDA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it have spf? And is this kit better for oily or dry skin?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Tamuning, GU
I have some discoloration on my cheek and upper lip. Will this product help with correcting that?