BY MURAD #16 in Facial Peels

Environmental Shield Intensive-C® Radiance Peel: Intensive-C® Radiance Peel instantly reveals a brighter complexion and reverses environmental aging after just one use! This active treatment, smoothes and hydrates for a radiant, luminous glow while boosting resilience and elasticity. Key Ingredients: Glycolic Acid - Exfoliates to accelerate turnover of dark damaged cells, removing dullness and improving skin texture. Vitamin C and Indian Fig - Protect against free radical damage while enhancing skin clarity and luminosity. Myrtle Extract - Supports. see more...

• What benefits does your product attribute to me?3 Answers
  • The instructions say to massage evenly onto the face but does tha...1 Answers
  • I have been using the Murad intensive- C radiance peel for 2 week...1 Answers
Murad Environmental Shield Intensive-C Radiance Peel
  • "It’s definitely pricey, but a bottle lasts a long time as you only need to use a small amount." in 1 review
  • "Still, I wouldn't recommend this if you have sensitive skin or are sensitive to fragrance." in 1 review
  • "It does brighten my skin and gets rid of small dry patches." in 1 review
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I LOVE it! I got it today and used it about 15 minutes after it was delivered:) it was super fun and my husband even wanted to try it! My face feels so smooth and with my giant pores and excess sebum I was totally impressed. I'll be buying this often!
Jessica H.
Review for: Intensive-C Radiance Peel, Environmental Shield more...
I love this product. I feel like it makes my skin bright and even toned. I think it is gentle but I can definitely feel it working. I got mine at Sephora. This did not disappoint it’s a great brightening exfoliating mask without the grit.
alexus g.
Review for: Intensive-C Radiance Peel more...
I don't really like alot of exfoliators because they make me feel but this leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I believe it is definitely worth the month. You don't need much and you can do it one or two times a week. Plus it smells good.
Neiva O.
Los Angeles
If you have sensitive skin beware . I have sensitive skin but i like when it tingles my skin. This can help with dark spots , acne spots , brightening your skin because it’s it’s dull or from sun damage . It leaves your face feeling silky and it smells great!
Danielle L.
Jbsa Lackland, TX
I love this stuff! This was my 2nd high end facial product I bought and it is worth every penny. I bought it months ago and still have half a bottle left because you’re only supposed to use it 1-2 times/week. I wear it whenever I feel like my face needs a deep cleaning because it really gets in there and cleans out my pores. I use it at night and between that and my moisturizers my skin looks so fresh and dewy in the morning 😍
Randi R.
Being a medical esthetician for 7+ years now, I'm constantly working to keep my skin youthful. I have dry to normal skin, and have always loved how mild-medium chemical peels make my skin look for days. I wanted an at-home peel I could do that wouldn't require a special neutralizer. I love how it makes my skin feel for days after; and the glow I get. My makeup goes on better and my pore size is much smaller.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I received a deluxe trial size of the Murad Environmental Shield Intensive-C Radiance Peel and while I love Murad, I don't think it had much of an effect on my skin.  If anything, it just made my face a little softer but there are plenty of other products on the market that are less expensive and do the same thing.
Meaghan O.
Anna , TX
I love this peel! I received it as a sample and have used this small tube probably a dozen times and still have a few uses left. My skin feels bright and tight after I use it and my pores feel smaller. This does not dry out and has not caused peeling or flaking. I will definitely buy the full size when I'm out.
Emily D.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I have only used this one time during a facial but I liked the results! It helps to get rid of the dead skin on the top to show radiant healthy skin! Smells amazing.
Anna C.
Mantua
A friend gave a sample of this to try for some of my recent sun spots and redness she swore by it . I used it and after 2 uses I noticed a significant difference and it was very gente on my skin! I bought a full size one and used it once or twice a week the improvement in my skin was just amazing a new step in my skin regimen I've gladly added!
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
I have uneven skin tone and texture. It this a good product for that, or do you have any suggestions?
What benefits does your product attribute to me?
Sandra H.
Hutchinson, KS
Does it really hydrate?
Michelle H.
The instructions say to massage evenly onto the face but does that mean that I have to rub the product into the skin like a moisturizer until it isn't white anymore?
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
Does this peel work immediately?