4 colors available

BY MURAD #21 in Facial Peels

Environmental Shield Intensive-C® Radiance Peel: Intensive-C® Radiance Peel instantly reveals a brighter complexion and reverses environmental aging after just one use! This active treatment, smoothes and hydrates for a radiant, luminous glow while boosting resilience and elasticity. Key Ingredients: Glycolic Acid - Exfoliates to accelerate turnover of dark damaged cells, removing dullness and improving skin texture. Vitamin C and Indian Fig - Protect against free radical damage while enhancing skin clarity and luminosity. Myrtle Extract - Supports. see more...

• What benefits does your product attribute to me?3 Answers
  • The instructions say to massage evenly onto the face but does that ...1 Answers
  • I have been using the Murad intensive- C radiance peel for 2 weeks ...1 Answers
Murad Environmental Shield Intensive-C Radiance Peel
  • "It’s definitely pricey, but a bottle lasts a long time as you only need to use a small amount." in 1 review
  • "Still, I wouldn't recommend this if you have sensitive skin or are sensitive to fragrance." in 1 review
  • "It does brighten my skin and gets rid of small dry patches." in 1 review
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Madison Lake, MN
I got a decent sized sample of this at Ulta as a GWP and after just one use I'm already hooked. The name worried me a bit as I have fairly sensitive skin but I didn't experience any discomfort. I've had acne since I was a child and as an adult have found a skin care routine to keep the acne at bay but struggle with pesky red marks all over my fair skin. After my first use I noticed my skin was glowing. It's much more clear and radiant and I can't wait to continue using and purchase in the future.
Shavon G.
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Yes yes yes & yes! This was super awesome! I got a trial size from Sephora a few years back and loved it so much I purchased it. One bottle lasted a few months with light application once or twice a week. It's been a while since I purchased it and I'm currently trying a new peel I want to give a try but looks like I'll be going back to this. It's worth the extra few bucks to have something make your skin looks radiant and feel smooth and clean after
Desirea M.
Desirea M.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looooooveeeee this mask! I use it about 1-2 times a week, at first it feels a little tingly on your skin but once you rinse it off my skin just looks so supple & refreshed. The best thing is a little goes a long way! I have the older packaging so one pump is enough to apply all over my face. I love using this product before I have events or special occasions. It makes my makeup apply really nicely. Highly recommend!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Marbury, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this peel almost 2 weeks ago, and have used it at least 2 times a week. You have to leave it on for 10 minutes and then rinse with a wet cloth. It goves a slight tingling sensation, but it is not uncomfortable at all. After removing, it left my skin super smooth. I honestly have not seen a drastic change in brightness, but I will continue to use it until it is gone since its only been 2 weeks.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first few months i used this, it would slightly peel the skin on my nose. The peeling didn't hurt and I only needed to wash my face to take away the dead skin. But that was it. It would peel just my nose.

Later this didn't do anything at all. I use this last night and now my skin is extremely dry.

Update: it gave me a nasty rash on my face :(

Throwing this away.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Montgomery, AL
This product was recommended to me by a woman that works at a spa I am a member of. I used it to help a break out on my T-Zone caused my stress and it worked well. My face looked brighter and felt better. I would not recommend it as a quick fix for a break out though. My mother used it to try to reduce her pore size and was also really pleased with the results.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Harrison, OH
I started using Murad products when I was working for a massage company that offered Murad line facials. I was on a complete regimen and fell in love and my skin never looked better or felt more healthy. I no longer work there but still continue to go and purchase my Murad products even without my employee discount! And thats saying something!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Farmington, AR
Murad saved my skin! I was having the worst time with redness due to acne, along with acne scars. I picked this kit up after spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars on other products. I will never go back! This brand cleared up my skin and now i'm confident in going out without makeup on!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
This peel is so amazing! My skin feels so soft and supple after using it! It doesn't feel irritating or harsh, its just like a thick lotion and I leave it on for 5 minutes. If I use it a couple times a week, I feel like it helps my sun spots too. Fantastic product and great to look fresh!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Abilene, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was worried about trying the peel since I seem to have more sensitive skin than most (I received a sample to try) but this peel was amazing. It did not sting my face and It made my skin look and feel so soft and rejuvenated! I am going to buy some when ever I finish up this sample!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have uneven skin tone and texture. It this a good product for that, or do you have any suggestions?
What benefits does your product attribute to me?
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Hutchinson, KS
Does it really hydrate?
Kari G.
Kari G.
Martinez, CA
What are the benefits or what specifically does this product Target? I've been lightening my acne scars and I really like the intensive C serum and like the results. I want to know what the benefits of this product are like to see if it will still be a worthwhile purchase after my last few acne scars are cleared up. thanks ;)
Bruschenka J.
Bruschenka J.
I have been using the Murad intensive- C radiance peel for 2 weeks now but I wanted to know if it's ok to use a retinol oil after the peel?