Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsMurad
Environmental Shield Essential-C Eye Cream SPF 15, 05 fl oz

Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Eye Cream SPF 15, 0.5 fl oz

Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C eye Cream SPF 15 0.5 oz.

This item is not a tester; Murad skin care; Beauty and Health Care Product

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Eye Cream SPF 15, 0.5 fl oz!
Long Beach, NY
1,728 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I love to use Murad products and this Eye cream is amazing. I love that it’s brightening for during the day and also contains sunscreen protection. The skin under your eyes is the thinnest skin on your entire body, so for me it’s important to use eye creams in general and protect my under eye area from sun damage is a plus.
Lombard, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I think Murad is one of the best skin care products out there. I started using C eye cream a month ago and I really like it, price is really descend for the value you get. I recommend it every day I use it at the morning and I use anti-aging at night. Murad Essential-C Eye Cream
1,389 reviews
Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Eye Cream SPF 15, 0.5 fl oz uploaded by April M.
I love Murad products they actually work like they say they do. I have had problems for years finding a product that works for dark circles around my eyes due to thyroid problems. I used this product and I actually saw results. I was really impressed by the 3rd week I wish I had taken a before and after photo. I definitely recommend this product to everyone who has issues with dark circles around the eye area.
Ellenton
I’m a first time user and I love it!! So far I’m excited to see what kind of results I’ll get after a few weeks
Jacksonville, FL
Not a big fan of this product. It seems that anything this company makes that has SPF runs down your skin and potentially into your eyes. This is the third product I've tried from them that feels great at first, then within 5 minutes leaves my face burning as if I had a sunburn.
Colorado Spgs, CO
i got this in a set with a few other things as well, i liked it because of the fact that it has sunscreen in it. spf is one of the best ways to prevent wrinkles and to help your skin from aging and this formula has vitamin C in it! love it
I love that this eye cream has SPF in it, but did not notice any improvement as a treatment or change to any of my eye area looks.  I did not feel that it was anything special overall, so I will keep it around for the SPF factor, but it will not be my go-to.
I really liked the fact that this product has an SPF to it as the vast majority of eye creams do not. It felt good going on and was moderately moisturizing. However, I didn't notice any "anti-aging" properties to it, other than prevention.  I'm not sure that the SPF and Vit C are worth the price tag though.
Tempe, AZ
I really love this eye cream. I love that it has SPF in it. The cream feels smooth going on and not greasy. It still allows me to put my concealer on without getting cakey or creating little product balls under the eye.
Dothan, AL
I enjoy the way this feels on my skin. The whole line of Murad Essential C products is great! I enjoy the scents, and well how it tightens my skin.

Looking for your answer?