BY MURAD #51 in Facial Sunscreen

Why you need it: Powerful antioxidant-rich sunscreen shields and restores environmentally stressed skin Primary Benefits: Blocks UVA/UVB rays to prevent sun and free radical damage Improves skin s barrier function to maintain optimal hydration Essential-C Day Moisture SPF 30 see more...

• What SPF number does this have? Worth the price? And does it give...2 Answers
  • Is this lotion good for sensitive acne prone skin? I have been us...1 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, does this leave your skin oily or does it ...1 Answers
Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture
  • "At first it was difficult for me to purchase this product, $60 on an SPF moisturizer.. No thank you! But I gave in and now I'm on my 2nd tube and it is my go to morning moisturizer since I like to use something with SPF during the day. It is a great product and although it is expensive a little goes a long way so it should last you a while. It is hydrating and brightening without being too oily or greasy. It also does absorb quickly which makes it ideal underneath my makeup. " in 48 reviews
  • "I got a travel size of this moisturizer with my beauty points at Sephora and I loved it. It smells good and has SPF which is a must, plus I have really sensitive skin and this didn't irritate my skin at all." in 45 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way and it moisturizes my dry skin." in 2 reviews
  • "I read some of the other reviews and was wondering if people realize that a little Murad products go a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "It makes your skin look shiny because it is "brightening."" in 1 review
Jackie S.
Federal way, WA
Review for: Pa+++ 1.7Oz 50Ml more...
I got a sample of this in a monthly subscription box. This was the first sunscreen from an actual skincare company. That being said this kept my face moisturized and safe from the sun. I did reapply it a couple times since I wasn’t wearing makeup and I didn’t burn (which I do very easily especially on my cheeks).
I love the fact that it doesn’t feel greasy or like it’s going to clog my pores/ cause acne. It actually feels like something that should be going on my face.
Gabriela M.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Environmental Shield more...
I recently started using sunscreen for my hyperpigmentation and have used at least 3 others. This came in my murad 30-day lightening kit. I love this sunscreen. It makes your face look dewy. If you don't like that finish I do not suggest purchasing this but I like it a lot. It makes my face feel very protected for the day. I have oily skin and have been using this for about a month and it hasn't clogged my pores like other facial sunscreens do.
Breanna H.
Review for: Environmental Shield more...
I was actually a little hesitant to try this day moisturizer because I tend to get oily throughout the day but I was so pleasantly surprised! This moisturizer feels very lightweight and sinks into the skin quickly. It doesn’t interfere with my primer or makeup at all. The spf 30 is a great added bonus and I will definitely continue using this and will bring this on my tropical vacation. The only thing I don’t really like is the smell because it smells like sunscreen for sure. Other than that, it hasn’t clogged my pores or broke me out at all! I would totally recommended for combo to oily skin!
Hailey A.
Buena Park, CA
I really like the brand Murad and pair this moIsturizer with the essential-C cleanser. These products are great for rejuvenating skin and keeping it clean and healthy . I would recommend this moisturizer/sunscreen because it protects your skin and leaves it looking healthy ! Other sunscreens smell and clog pores while this one works well with or without makeup !
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Pa+++ 1.7Oz 50Ml more...
Absolutely love this stuff. A brand I trust. Developed my a dermatologist/pharmacist. Feels great and lightweight on sling. Not head greasy or stinky. With vitamins to help fight signs of aging. It’s expensiveeee but a little goes a long way so it’s definitely worth it. You are paying for the ingredients and quality of them that you can’t find at the drug store.
Ali R.
Broomfield, CO
LOVE THIS!! I received this in a box with 4 small sizes Murad products and am sooo glad I tried it! I use so many products on my face as it is and they all are focused on clearing my acne or oil control. I had a hard time finding a way to fit ANOTHER product in my routine but vitamin C is crucial! This brought this magical ingredient into my life without adding another product. Thanks murad 🙏🏻
Maria A.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 50Ml 1.7Oz more...
I don’t usually wear sunscreen even though I should. I’m not a fan of the smell. I like this one though, it hasn’t clogged my pores and it’s help with maintaining my skin color. I purchased this along with the Vit C face wash. Vit C is great for anti-aging. Murad Environmental Shield Intensive-C Radiance Peel
Najah E.
huntington beach
Review for: 15 more...
I love this sunscreen actually. I usually don’t like sunscreens because they are greasy, but this one dries into the skin nicely and gives and really smooth finish to the skin. My skin feels hydrated after and protected from the sun. I don’t wear this under makeup but alone when I know I’ll be out in the sun.
Haven E.
Raleigh , NC
Review for: Environmental Shield more...
Perfect moisturizer and sunscreen . I’ve been using Murad products for years and I’ve been very pleased . It applies smoothly and doesn’t give you a greasy look like most face sunscreens . The only reason why I’m not giving it 5 stars is because I like the PCA version a little more .
Yesenia G.
I tried this product and I liked it not so much loved. I just used this product as sunscreen than a moisturizer. I would use another moisturizer with this product. The smell was not strong like some sunscreen moisturizers I have tried. This is still a good product overall.
Megan V.
Is this good for oily skin?
Graciela D.
What SPF number does this have? Worth the price? And does it give flash back in pictures? Does it absorb quickly into skin?
Vanessa M.
Denver , CO
Is this lotion good for sensitive acne prone skin? I have been using the acne moisturizer and it's too drying on my skin.
Audrey N.
Saint Paul, MN
I have very oily skin, does this leave your skin oily or does it absorb pretty well? I also get concerned with sunscreen/moisturizers that 'leak' after you've put your makeup on!
Binisha B.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I have oily skin and looking for good sunscreen. Is this good for oily skin??