BY MURAD

This is a powerful, antioxidant-rich daily moisturizer that shields and revitalizes environmentally stressed skin. It’s made to protect your skin from UVA/UVB rays and free-radical damage, while improving skin’s radiance, firmness, and elasticity.

Murad Essential-C Day Moisture is suggested for people looking to:

• Protect skin from UVA/UVB rays and sun damage
  • Improve skin’s moisture barrier
  • Preserve hydration all day

Benefits: The increased Vitamin C power and SPF in Essential-C Day Moisture SPF 30 provide powerful protection against environmental and sun damage. Next generation Vitamin C and the Skin Repair System improve radiance, clarity, firmness, and elasticity

How to Use: Every day after cleansing and toning, massage evenly over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, first apply an Environmental Shield treatment.

Ingredients: Ectoin. Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3.00%), Homosalate (6.50%), Octinoxate (7.50%), Octisalate (5.00%), Oxybenzone (2.00%)

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Cocoglycerides, Lauryl Lactate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Phosphate, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract, Ectoin, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Tripleurospermum Maritimum Extract , Zinc Gluconate, Ethyl Linoleate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene*, Linalool*, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 33 (CI 17200) *Allergen

Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture
  • "At first it was difficult for me to purchase this product, $60 on an SPF moisturizer.. No thank you! But I gave in and now I'm on my 2nd tube and it is my go to morning moisturizer since I like to use something with SPF during the day. It is a great product and although it is expensive a little goes a long way so it should last you a while. It is hydrating and brightening without being too oily or greasy. It also does absorb quickly which makes it ideal underneath my makeup. " in 48 reviews
  • "I got a travel size of this moisturizer with my beauty points at Sephora and I loved it. It smells good and has SPF which is a must, plus I have really sensitive skin and this didn't irritate my skin at all." in 45 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way and it moisturizes my dry skin." in 2 reviews
  • "I read some of the other reviews and was wondering if people realize that a little Murad products go a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "I applied to both my face and neck and did not break out over the two weeks." in 1 review
Gali K.
Los Angeles
Hands down the best vitamin C based daily moisturizing lotion!!!! I have purchased it many times and will always buy it. It absorbs into the skin so quickly and leave it bright and hydrated. Makeup goes on beautifully. I love this product and cannot recommend it enough. My very favorite of all skin cars products..
Caty S.
Los Angeles
I have used this moisturizer a couple of times..I found it to be a bit on the thick side is regards to consistency. The packaging was cute and I liked that it had vitamins in it. I probably wouldn’t recommend this as my first choice.
Breanna H.
I was actually a little hesitant to try this day moisturizer because I tend to get oily throughout the day but I was so pleasantly surprised! This moisturizer feels very lightweight and sinks into the skin quickly. It doesn’t interfere with my primer or makeup at all. The spf 30 is a great added bonus and I will definitely continue using this and will bring this on my tropical vacation. The only thing I don’t really like is the smell because it smells like sunscreen for sure. Other than that, it hasn’t clogged my pores or broke me out at all! I would totally recommended for combo to oily skin!
Shannon S.
Valencia
I love this moisturizer and it has a soft orange scent when you put it on but it’s not strong. The formula is on the thinner side and it’s easy to apply. A little goes a long way. I’m 35 and have combination skin and I like to use it when my skin is feeling more dry, but it’s good for everyday. It doesn’t make my skin break out or clog my pores. It’s a great daily moisturizer.
Whitney H.
Charlotte
While this moisturizer comes with a hefty price tag, I think it may be worth it! I tried this based on a recommendation when I asked for a daily moisturizer with SPF and some anti-aging benefits. I only use about a pea sized amount for my whole face and haven't made a huge dent in the product after over a month of daily use. I love the citrus scent and I don't smell the SPF at all! My skin has a bright glow after application of the moisturizer and absorbs well.
Chelsea V.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I actually gave this to my mom, who wanted a thinner than usual sunscreen, that didn’t run and burn her eyes when she sweat or got in the water.
She texted me the next day asking where to buy it. She said it was thin, rubbed in without feeling greasy and she had no burning in her eyes. As picky as my mom is, that’s a solid 10/10 compliment!!
Jenus A.
usa
This productwasnt anything special... I will say however, that i recommend this to people with acne. It seemed to keep my face clear of any breakouts while I was using it. Also, it did not dry my skin out once I used it and patted my face dry and there was no tightness or anything like that. Worth a try! Smells like oranges.
Sharyn S.
Port Reading, NJ
I went to Massage Envy for a facial but more for an honest review. I wanted the esthetician to really evaluate my skin and tell me what to do. Since my first visit (July) I have started using the Murad line! Specifically their Essential C moisturizer for daytime. It really makes my face glow! I love the Murad line and it’s cost effective!
Maria A.
Tampa, FL
I don’t usually wear sunscreen even though I should. I’m not a fan of the smell. I like this one though, it hasn’t clogged my pores and it’s help with maintaining my skin color. I purchased this along with the Vit C face wash. Vit C is great for anti-aging. Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel
Jackie S.
Federal way, WA
I got a sample of this in a monthly subscription box. This was the first sunscreen from an actual skincare company. That being said this kept my face moisturized and safe from the sun. I did reapply it a couple times since I wasn’t wearing makeup and I didn’t burn (which I do very easily especially on my cheeks).
I love the fact that it doesn’t feel greasy or like it’s going to clog my pores/ cause acne. It actually feels like something that should be going on my face.
Megan V.
Is this good for oily skin?
Vanessa M.
Denver , CO
Is this lotion good for sensitive acne prone skin? I have been using the acne moisturizer and it's too drying on my skin.
Graciela D.
What SPF number does this have? Worth the price? And does it give flash back in pictures? Does it absorb quickly into skin?
Audrey N.
Saint Paul, MN
I have very oily skin, does this leave your skin oily or does it absorb pretty well? I also get concerned with sunscreen/moisturizers that 'leak' after you've put your makeup on!
Binisha B.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I have oily skin and looking for good sunscreen. Is this good for oily skin??