Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture
Top Questions See all 16 Q&A
- "At first it was difficult for me to purchase this product, $60 on an SPF moisturizer.. No thank you! But I gave in and now I'm on my 2nd tube and it is my go to morning moisturizer since I like to use something with SPF during the day. It is a great product and although it is expensive a little goes a long way so it should last you a while. It is hydrating and brightening without being too oily or greasy. It also does absorb quickly which makes it ideal underneath my makeup. " in 48 reviews
- "I got a travel size of this moisturizer with my beauty points at Sephora and I loved it. It smells good and has SPF which is a must, plus I have really sensitive skin and this didn't irritate my skin at all." in 45 reviews
- "A little goes a long way and it moisturizes my dry skin." in 2 reviews
- "I read some of the other reviews and was wondering if people realize that a little Murad products go a long way." in 2 reviews
- "I applied to both my face and neck and did not break out over the two weeks." in 1 review
I love the fact that it doesn’t feel greasy or like it’s going to clog my pores/ cause acne. It actually feels like something that should be going on my face.
She texted me the next day asking where to buy it. She said it was thin, rubbed in without feeling greasy and she had no burning in her eyes. As picky as my mom is, that’s a solid 10/10 compliment!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos