BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMurad
Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture

Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture

This is a powerful, antioxidant-rich daily moisturizer that shields and revitalizes environmentally stressed skin. It’s made to protect your skin from UVA/UVB rays and free-radical damage, while improving skin’s radiance, firmness, and elasticity.

Murad Essential-C Day Moisture is suggested for people looking to:

• Protect skin from UVA/UVB rays and sun damage
  • Improve skin’s moisture barrier
  • Preserve hydration all day

Benefits: The increased Vitamin C power and SPF in Essential-C Day Moisture SPF 30 provide powerful protection against environmental and sun damage. Next generation Vitamin C and the Skin Repair System improve radiance, clarity, firmness, and elasticity

How to Use: Every day after cleansing and toning, massage evenly over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, first apply an Environmental Shield treatment.

Ingredients: Ectoin. Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3.00%), Homosalate (6.50%), Octinoxate (7.50%), Octisalate (5.00%), Oxybenzone (2.00%)

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Cocoglycerides, Lauryl Lactate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Phosphate, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract, Ectoin, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Tripleurospermum Maritimum Extract , Zinc Gluconate, Ethyl Linoleate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene*, Linalool*, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 33 (CI 17200) *Allergen

Does it work for dry skin?
How long until I see visible results ?
Has anyone tried this product for a long period of time? I received a sample and liked it but cannot decide if it's worth the price tag to purchase a full size.
Start your review of Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...expensive a little goes a long way so it should last you a while. It is hydrating and brightening without being too oily or greasy. It also does absorb quickly which makes it ideal underneath my makeup. in reviews
...loved it. It smells good and has SPF which is a must, plus I have really sensitive skin and this didn't irritate my skin at all.in reviews
A little goes a long way and it moisturizes my dry skin.in reviews
I read some of the other reviews and was wondering if people realize that a little Murad products go a long way.in reviews
Would I buy full size, maybe. in reviews
Emily W.
Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture uploaded by Emily W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this product. I think it’s the perfect moisturizer for someone with drier skin. I, however, have combination skin. So, it is a bit oily for me. Other than that, it’s amazing and I love the fact that it not only moisturizes but also protects my skin from the sun.
Cassie N.
Bellaire, OH
Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture uploaded by Cassie N.
I purchased this online to use during the warmer months when im outside more. This is a awesome SPF to use on your face. It has a light citrus scent and doesn't make your skin feel greasy. This product can be used on the face,neck,and chest. I recommend trying this for face protection.
Susan S.
Akron, OH
Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture uploaded by Susan S.
I love Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture . It’s great for me for summer and it includes sunscreen. It absorbs in well without leaving my skin greasy in any way. I would give it a 41/2 out of 5 and recommend it to anyone if any age. I will be buying this again next summer.
Vida G.
Valdosta, GA
Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture uploaded by Vida G.
Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture uploaded by Vida G.
Thank you for the trial product Murad! This is me after night 1 of 5! I love how it smells and feels! It’s a gentle exfoliant! My skin feels so refreshed! I’ll be adding this to my wishlist!
Andie S.
Northridge, CA
Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture uploaded by Andie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Essential-C spf is a little heavier on the skin than the other ones I’ve been trying. It can still be used by most skin types, it just might not be the best for oily skin. I’ve tried this SPF with and without make up. This Sunscreen doesn’t leave a white cast and blends into the skin easily. It wears well under make up and can easily be paired with a primer. Without make up it leaves the skin looking glowy and feeling hydrated. Let’s get to the downside, this one does make my eyes sting. If you’ve been a victim of sunscreen to the eye balls you know the feeling
Susan D.
New Castle, PA
Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture uploaded by Susan D.
I love this product! I feel so beautiful even without makeup every single time I put it on! It is definitely effective and it smells amazing! My skin just glows and it is so gentle! I would definitely recommend this product!
D W.
CT
Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture uploaded by D W.
I've had this in my skincare stash for a few months and decided to open and use it today. I really like the scent which is faint but noticeably there. I do feel the SPF though which I hate. I wanted to like this but it doesn't agree with my skin. The residue and greasiness after applying is terrible. So sad about this one.
Sarah R.
Middletown, RI
Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture uploaded by Sarah R.
I’ve tried quite a few beauty brands, and Murad never seems to disappoint. Recently while at the dermatologist, she was explaining the importance of using 2 products on my face: vitamin C & sunscreen! This day moisturizer is light, moisturizing, and strong enough to keep sunburn away while outside on my daily walks in the bright sun.
Monét P.
Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture uploaded by Monét P.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you’re looking for a moisturizer with SPF, this is definitely a great option. I bought this in a mini set along with the MURAD Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum & I was a big fan of both. This face cream isn’t too light or rich, but a good in between if you’re looking for some hydration with sun protection. I wouldn’t say you need to use both products together for optimal results as they both do different things, but it’s a great priced set if you’re interested in sun protection. 🧡
Amanda V.
Athens, GA
Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture uploaded by Amanda V.
I really like this product, it is essentially scent free which I like. You only need to use a small amount to cover your entire face. Having spf 30 is also a huge plus! My only complaint is that it feels a little oily, so it might be better for those with dry skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie O.
il y a 5 mois
Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture Does this burn anyone else’s eyes?
Emily W. il y a 5 mois
a little, but it’s manageable