BY MURAD #32 in Face Sunscreen

Why you need it: Powerful antioxidant-rich sunscreen shields and restores environmentally stressed skin Primary Benefits: Blocks UVA/UVB rays to prevent sun and free radical damage Improves skin s barrier function to maintain optimal hydration Essential-C Day Moisture SPF 30 see more...

• What SPF number does this have? Worth the price? And does it give...2 Answers
  • Is this lotion good for sensitive acne prone skin? I have been us...1 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, does this leave your skin oily or does it ...1 Answers
Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture
  • "I read some of the other reviews and was wondering if people realize that a little Murad products go a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way and it moisturizes my dry skin." in 2 reviews
  • "It makes your skin look shiny because it is "brightening."" in 1 review
  • "Would I buy full size, maybe. " in 1 review
  • "I applied to both my face and neck and did not break out over the two weeks." in 1 review
Emily R.
Got this as a sample in a beauty box and absolutely loved it! It didn’t make my skin too oily, and it didn’t have a heavy scent. The product didn’t irritate my sensitive skin too much, the only reason it gets four stars is I did have a slight redness. I can’t speak to the price of this product as I have only used a sample size, but out of facial sunscreens I have used I would absolutely use this again!
Rachel H.
New York Mills, NY
Review for: 15 more...
This is hands down the nest moisturizer I have ever used. My roommate purchased it a while back and wasn't wild about it but never got around to returning it. She let me share it with her! Which was incredible because I loved it so much! I don't think think I would ever go off on my own and purchase this for myself because it is so expensive. But I definitely think it's worth the money.
Yesenia G.
Reno, NV
I love the murad vitamin C products. It really does help your face feel
More refreshed and clean. It helps clean all the impurities and pollution that your faces carries from being outside. It’s smells amazing too. The price is a little more on the high end so I️ don’t purchase it as often because I️ have found other products that work just as great for half the price.
Cassandra C.
San Diego
i only bought this product because my friend who works at sephora recommended it to me for the dark spots on my face. i bought the whole vitamin c line and let me tell you i still have random light spots on my face and chest from it. this product alone is not too shabby smells nice too but if you buy the whole line be careful
Amanda L.
Corvallis , OR
Literally my favorite sunscreen EVER. It smells like citrus, and feels so light and not greasy at all! Even my boyfriend who refuses to use any lotion or sunscreen because of the greasy feeling loves this and is willing to let me put it on his face! It is rather expensive, but I think it is worth it and I highly recommend.
Alyssa K.
Bunker hill, WV
Review for: 15 more...
For the price of this product, I was not entirely thrilled until I actually made it apart of my daily skincare routine. It hydrates my skin, smells great, and gives me a natural glow. The formula goes well for my skin type and, after using it routinely for a while now, has not broken me out!
Lachella C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Review for: 15 more...
This sunscreen is pretty good at getting the job done. It is a daytime only moisturizer because it’s too heavy to wear at night (I did it and regretted it). It does leave a bit of a greasy feel to your face no matter the amount you use and if you run it in too much it starts to peel
Yesenia G.
I tried this product and I liked it not so much loved. I just used this product as sunscreen than a moisturizer. I would use another moisturizer with this product. The smell was not strong like some sunscreen moisturizers I have tried. This is still a good product overall.
Cori C.
Bayview, TX
Love it! It has a wonderful smooth finish that doesn’t feel oily on the face (melts in the skin) and leaves skin feeling refreshed. I know I will be covered on the SPF and I love the fact that Murad uses organic’s in their products. I definitely recommend this product!
Rebecca h.
San Dimas, CA
If you’re looking for a non sticky icky formula that’ll make your skin look glowy not greasy. Then look no more! This is the product for you! I’m super oily and this just blends right into my skin leaving it looking healthy and protecting me from those rays
Megan V.
Is this good for oily skin?
Graciela D.
What SPF number does this have? Worth the price? And does it give flash back in pictures? Does it absorb quickly into skin?
Vanessa M.
Denver , CO
Is this lotion good for sensitive acne prone skin? I have been using the acne moisturizer and it's too drying on my skin.
Audrey N.
Saint Paul, MN
I have very oily skin, does this leave your skin oily or does it absorb pretty well? I also get concerned with sunscreen/moisturizers that 'leak' after you've put your makeup on!
Binisha B.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I have oily skin and looking for good sunscreen. Is this good for oily skin??