Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture
This is a powerful, antioxidant-rich daily moisturizer that shields and revitalizes environmentally stressed skin. It’s made to protect your skin from UVA/UVB rays and free-radical damage, while improving skin’s radiance, firmness, and elasticity.
Murad Essential-C Day Moisture is suggested for people looking to:
- Protect skin from UVA/UVB rays and sun damage
- Improve skin’s moisture barrier
- Preserve hydration all day
Benefits: The increased Vitamin C power and SPF in Essential-C Day Moisture SPF 30 provide powerful protection against environmental and sun damage. Next generation Vitamin C and the Skin Repair System improve radiance, clarity, firmness, and elasticity
How to Use: Every day after cleansing and toning, massage evenly over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, first apply an Environmental Shield treatment.
Ingredients: Ectoin. Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3.00%), Homosalate (6.50%), Octinoxate (7.50%), Octisalate (5.00%), Oxybenzone (2.00%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Cocoglycerides, Lauryl Lactate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Phosphate, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract, Ectoin, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Tripleurospermum Maritimum Extract , Zinc Gluconate, Ethyl Linoleate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene*, Linalool*, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 33 (CI 17200) *Allergensee more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "At first it was difficult for me to purchase this product, $60 on an SPF moisturizer.. No thank you! But I gave in and now I'm on my 2nd tube and it is my go to morning moisturizer since I like to use something with SPF during the day. It is a great product and although it is expensive a little goes a long way so it should last you a while. It is hydrating and brightening without being too oily or greasy. It also does absorb quickly which makes it ideal underneath my makeup. " in 48 reviews
- "I got a travel size of this moisturizer with my beauty points at Sephora and I loved it. It smells good and has SPF which is a must, plus I have really sensitive skin and this didn't irritate my skin at all." in 45 reviews
- "A little goes a long way and it moisturizes my dry skin." in 2 reviews
- "I read some of the other reviews and was wondering if people realize that a little Murad products go a long way." in 2 reviews
- "I applied to both my face and neck and did not break out over the two weeks." in 1 review
She texted me the next day asking where to buy it. She said it was thin, rubbed in without feeling greasy and she had no burning in her eyes. As picky as my mom is, that’s a solid 10/10 compliment!!
I love the fact that it doesn’t feel greasy or like it’s going to clog my pores/ cause acne. It actually feels like something that should be going on my face.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos