Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser uploaded by Minàl K.

BY MURAD

Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser: A formulation to neutralize and rehydrate environmentally damaged skin Removes impurities and awakens the senses

Katril R.
This smells sooooooooo good. I love the vitamin C it and it really does clean and prep my skin well
Leslie R.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this with my clarisonic. I love how it makes my skin feel. Clean and ready for the day.
Marie C.
Hartford, CT
Great cleanser with mini micro beads, I love the citrus scent and the gentle exfoliation.
Karishma K.
Sleaford, sleaford
This is my most recent Murad purchase & it's probably become one of my favourites. I noticed my skin looking brighter and more even within a few weeks. Doesn't aggravate my blemish prone skin so it's a yes from me!
Minàl K.
London
Lovely citrusy orange scent that has tiny orange beads/ granules. It is very fresh and I use it in the morning because it's gentle. In combination with the Enviro range at Murad it really suits city living. If you have congested skin or live in a polluted area then defy give this range a try!
Piper R.
Lovely refreshing cleanser that leaves the skin feeling rejuvenated and ready for the day. Although this costs a lot of money, I think it is worth the hype. My only problem with this is that it smells a little soapy.
Aashna S.
Dubai
Amazing product. Refreshes the skin instantly. I always use this every night before bed to clean off the impurities.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is Murad's skincare products recommended??