Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser uploaded by Minàl K.Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser uploaded by Lora J.

BY MURAD

Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser: A formulation to neutralize and rehydrate environmentally damaged skin Removes impurities and awakens the senses

Kayla M.
Astoria, NY
I love the freshness of this cleaner. Super great if you have sensitive skin, as it is a very mild cleanser that does an amazing job of ridding the skin of left over makeup, and foaming to clear pores.
Molly T.
Columbia, MO
I love this cleanser. I have adult acne and have had a terrible time finding products to help it. This Murad cleanser has helped better than anything else I've been able to find. I also have started using it with my clarisonic device and it's great. I love how soft my skin is after I wash off the product, and my skin looks brighter and healthier.
Sarah E.
This is a great morning cleanser to awaken your skin and leave it feeling refreshed and hydrated. Especially for my dry skin, this works to rid my skin of flakes and moisturize! I would highly recommend this!
Michelle B.
Kapaa
This cleanser leaves my face feeling clean. I love the smell and one bottle of this lasts me for quite a while. I can use it quite sparingly with good results.
Charlotte S.
Six Mile
I love the smell of this whole line of Murad products. This gel cleanser is perfect for me first thing in the morning because the citrus scent is so lovely.
Rachel V.
San Diego, CA
I bought this during ultas 50% off one day sale. It’s my first time using it and I’m pleasantly surprised. I do like it and will reconsider buying it again
patrisha r.
Mentone, CA
I super love Murad the brand is amazing the products are amazing they are on the pricier and but they're much worth it and I do highly recommend them
Maritza F.
McAllen
Love this whole line! Product does exactly what it should and leaves your skin feeling brand new. Packaging is great everything is color coordinated.
Alyson H.
Fall River, MA
This cleanser does a good job of cleaning your skin. It also helps lighten any dark spots, brightens the skin overall and smells good to boot.
Cassy M.
Absolutely fantastic product. Typically cleansers will break me out, this not only left my skin clean and hydrated but did NOT break me out!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is Murad's skincare products recommended??