Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser uploaded by Minàl K.

BY MURAD

Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser: A formulation to neutralize and rehydrate environmentally damaged skin Removes impurities and awakens the senses

Amber C.
Amber C.
Goodyear, AZ
Love using this in the morning. The scent is citrusy and clean. Leaves my skin felling fresh and awake. Very gentle.
Alyson H.
Alyson H.
Fall River, MA
This cleanser does a good job of cleaning your skin. It also helps lighten any dark spots, brightens the skin overall and smells good to boot.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Decatur, IL
Love! Leaves my skin feeling great. Not too harsh. Great product overall. A little pricey but can find good deals.
jessica s.
jessica s.
My best friend. So soft and gentle on my face. Doesn't dry the skin and still feels clean. #Murad#love it
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
I didn't like this cleanser. I didn't feel like it did anything and still felt like my face was dirty.
Katril R.
Katril R.
This smells sooooooooo good. I love the vitamin C it and it really does clean and prep my skin well
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this with my clarisonic. I love how it makes my skin feel. Clean and ready for the day.
Marie C.
Marie C.
Hartford, CT
Great cleanser with mini micro beads, I love the citrus scent and the gentle exfoliation.
Minàl K.
Minàl K.
London, England
Lovely citrusy orange scent that has tiny orange beads/ granules. It is very fresh and I use it in the morning because it's gentle. In combination with the Enviro range at Murad it really suits city living. If you have congested skin or live in a polluted area then defy give this range a try!
Karishma K.
Karishma K.
London, London
This is my most recent Murad purchase & it's probably become one of my favourites. I noticed my skin looking brighter and more even within a few weeks. Doesn't aggravate my blemish prone skin so it's a yes from me!
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is Murad's skincare products recommended??