Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser uploaded by Minàl K.

BY MURAD

Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser: A formulation to neutralize and rehydrate environmentally damaged skin Removes impurities and awakens the senses

Barbara P.
Barbara P.
This is my favorite cleanser! It's gentle yet effective, and cleans better than any drugstore cleanser I've found. It doesn't dry my skin out but my pores are happy. I bought mine at Massage Envy.
Miranda X.
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Hrm didn't see much difference. Apply easily and it makes you feel at ease knowing you are using Vit C but no differences in my opinion to use a drugstore alternatives.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
This product was ok, but sometimes smelled weird. I like Origins a bit better because I feel it isn't as hard on my face. I got this after a facial though and thought I would give it a shot, it was only ok and not worth the money to rebuy.
Melodie M.
Melodie M.
Tucson
I have very sensitive skin, So everyhting I use I am very careful with. This helped my skin feel fresh and helped get rid of any blemishes I had with out being hard on my skin.
Karina V.
Karina V.
Stockton, CA
I love this face wash I try to use it every day when I shower smells really good like oranges if you're into that citrusy smell I could also tell but I controlled my Oils on my face
patrisha r.
patrisha r.
Mentone, CA
I super love Murad the brand is amazing the products are amazing they are on the pricier and but they're much worth it and I do highly recommend them
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
This is a great morning cleanser to awaken your skin and leave it feeling refreshed and hydrated. Especially for my dry skin, this works to rid my skin of flakes and moisturize! I would highly recommend this!
LaTasha C.
LaTasha C.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this great for people with sensitive skin not too greasy just right the price is reasonable as well all around great product
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Ipswich, MA
Murad is a great cleanser for my dry skin. It's a gentle cleanser that does the job I need it to keeping my skin blemish free.
Darien W.
Darien W.
Akron
Smells amazing, worked well for my acne and not too harsh for my sensitive skin. You also get a lot of product for the price.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is Murad's skincare products recommended??