Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser uploaded by Minàl K.Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser uploaded by Lora J.

BY MURAD

Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser: A formulation to neutralize and rehydrate environmentally damaged skin Removes impurities and awakens the senses

Karina N.
Chula Vista, CA
This is my favorite face wash ever! I use it every morning, its gentle yet very refreshing and awakening to the skin! I pick it up at Ulta when they have it on sale for 50% and its lasts the entire year.
Emily D.
Clovis, CA
The essential-c cleanser from Murad is one of my favorites. It takes off my makeup effortlessly and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. It has a nice citrus scent as well. I would highly recommend this!
Jami G.
LOVE this face cleanser. I always get at least one when Ulta has it on sale. It's gentle on your skin & smells very citrus'y. I think it's a great morning face wash because the smell just wakes you right up & you feel refreshed.
Crystal H.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this cleanser, normally I wouldn't spend so much on a cleanser but I received a sample of this from Sephora and had to go back and buy it! I will continue to purchase this when I run out, and it smells like oranges!!
Manasi I.
East Lansing, MI
I like this cleanser. It really makes my skin feel fresh and clean. It feels like it is working on my skin to make it get better. I would recommend this product for people with sensitive skin.
Kelsey L.
This product was ok, but sometimes smelled weird. I like Origins a bit better because I feel it isn't as hard on my face. I got this after a facial though and thought I would give it a shot, it was only ok and not worth the money to rebuy.
Kenzie H.
Coppell, TX
I liked this product, but it still left my skin feeling somewhat oily. My skin felt great, but just not exactly how I had hoped or how it normally feels with my usual skin routine
Barbara P.
This is my favorite cleanser! It's gentle yet effective, and cleans better than any drugstore cleanser I've found. It doesn't dry my skin out but my pores are happy. I bought mine at Massage Envy.
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Hrm didn't see much difference. Apply easily and it makes you feel at ease knowing you are using Vit C but no differences in my opinion to use a drugstore alternatives.
Karina V.
Stockton, CA
I love this face wash I try to use it every day when I shower smells really good like oranges if you're into that citrusy smell I could also tell but I controlled my Oils on my face
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is Murad's skincare products recommended??