Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser uploaded by Minàl K.

BY MURAD

Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser: A formulation to neutralize and rehydrate environmentally damaged skin Removes impurities and awakens the senses

Kelsey L.
This product was ok, but sometimes smelled weird. I like Origins a bit better because I feel it isn't as hard on my face. I got this after a facial though and thought I would give it a shot, it was only ok and not worth the money to rebuy.
Kenzie H.
Coppell, TX
I liked this product, but it still left my skin feeling somewhat oily. My skin felt great, but just not exactly how I had hoped or how it normally feels with my usual skin routine
Barbara P.
This is my favorite cleanser! It's gentle yet effective, and cleans better than any drugstore cleanser I've found. It doesn't dry my skin out but my pores are happy. I bought mine at Massage Envy.
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Hrm didn't see much difference. Apply easily and it makes you feel at ease knowing you are using Vit C but no differences in my opinion to use a drugstore alternatives.
Karina V.
STOCKTON, CA
I love this face wash I try to use it every day when I shower smells really good like oranges if you're into that citrusy smell I could also tell but I controlled my Oils on my face
Melodie M.
Tucson
I have very sensitive skin, So everyhting I use I am very careful with. This helped my skin feel fresh and helped get rid of any blemishes I had with out being hard on my skin.
Kayla M.
Astoria, NY
I love the freshness of this cleaner. Super great if you have sensitive skin, as it is a very mild cleanser that does an amazing job of ridding the skin of left over makeup, and foaming to clear pores.
Molly T.
Columbia, MO
I love this cleanser. I have adult acne and have had a terrible time finding products to help it. This Murad cleanser has helped better than anything else I've been able to find. I also have started using it with my clarisonic device and it's great. I love how soft my skin is after I wash off the product, and my skin looks brighter and healthier.
Sarah E.
This is a great morning cleanser to awaken your skin and leave it feeling refreshed and hydrated. Especially for my dry skin, this works to rid my skin of flakes and moisturize! I would highly recommend this!
Michelle B.
Kapaa
This cleanser leaves my face feeling clean. I love the smell and one bottle of this lasts me for quite a while. I can use it quite sparingly with good results.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is Murad's skincare products recommended??