Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser uploaded by Minàl K.

BY MURAD

Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser: A formulation to neutralize and rehydrate environmentally damaged skin Removes impurities and awakens the senses

Jazmin B.
Jazmin B.
Dekalb, IL
I love the smell of this cleanser! I used it without my clarisonic because it does have beads that help with the removal of dirt and oil. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and really clean. Definitely recommend.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Santa Barbara, CA
When I'm in the market for a new cleanser I look for two things: takes off makeup & makes my skin look beautiful without makeup. I love this cleanser because it brightens my skin without irritating it. It's amazing
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
This has got to be my favorite cleanser of all time! It is pretty pricey but I promise it's well worth it. It wasn't too harsh on my skin, it was pretty gentle. It makes me face feel so clean, fresh and smooth.
Francine G.
Francine G.
Collegeville, PA
Steal this from my mom all the time! Smells like fresh oranges and lathers super nicely. It has a few exfoliating beads in it for light exfoliation. Like this cleanser but wish it took makeup off a bit better.
Karina N.
Karina N.
Chula Vista, CA
This is my favorite face wash ever! I use it every morning, its gentle yet very refreshing and awakening to the skin! I pick it up at Ulta when they have it on sale for 50% and its lasts the entire year.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Astoria, NY
I love the freshness of this cleaner. Super great if you have sensitive skin, as it is a very mild cleanser that does an amazing job of ridding the skin of left over makeup, and foaming to clear pores.
Jami G.
Jami G.
LOVE this face cleanser. I always get at least one when Ulta has it on sale. It's gentle on your skin & smells very citrus'y. I think it's a great morning face wash because the smell just wakes you right up & you feel refreshed.
Manasi I.
Manasi I.
East Lansing, MI
I like this cleanser. It really makes my skin feel fresh and clean. It feels like it is working on my skin to make it get better. I would recommend this product for people with sensitive skin.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this cleanser, normally I wouldn't spend so much on a cleanser but I received a sample of this from Sephora and had to go back and buy it! I will continue to purchase this when I run out, and it smells like oranges!!
Kenzie H.
Kenzie H.
Coppell, TX
I liked this product, but it still left my skin feeling somewhat oily. My skin felt great, but just not exactly how I had hoped or how it normally feels with my usual skin routine
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is Murad's skincare products recommended??