Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser uploaded by Minàl K.

BY MURAD

Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser: A formulation to neutralize and rehydrate environmentally damaged skin Removes impurities and awakens the senses

Erin G.
Osteen, FL
I'm oily skin and this moisturizer doesn't do much for me other than make my skin feel oily still. It has a harsh smell to it like you're actually applying sunscreen and overall I just don't see this product being a repeat purchase for me.
Jamhile A.
This has single handedly helped keep my skin clear, I had to buy the 12 oz bottle since I love it so much. I use this with my Clarisonic and they are a dream team. You get the best value with the big bottle but try it out first before investing to make sure it's good for your skin type
Monetta M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the smell of this facial soap early in the morning. It smells like oranges and makes me feel ready for the morning. I purchased it in Ulta and I think it's under 20 bucks. I would buy it again, a little goes a long way.
Leonol H.
I really like this cleanser when I'm having a bad breakout. I don't like to use it often because it can be drying make sure to use moisturizer as soon as you dry your face off. I find it to be expensive for what it does
Jazmin B.
Dekalb, IL
I love the smell of this cleanser! I used it without my clarisonic because it does have beads that help with the removal of dirt and oil. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and really clean. Definitely recommend.
Amanda N.
Santa Barbara, CA
When I'm in the market for a new cleanser I look for two things: takes off makeup & makes my skin look beautiful without makeup. I love this cleanser because it brightens my skin without irritating it. It's amazing
Elizabeth P.
This has got to be my favorite cleanser of all time! It is pretty pricey but I promise it's well worth it. It wasn't too harsh on my skin, it was pretty gentle. It makes me face feel so clean, fresh and smooth.
Francine G.
Blacksburg , VA
Steal this from my mom all the time! Smells like fresh oranges and lathers super nicely. It has a few exfoliating beads in it for light exfoliation. Like this cleanser but wish it took makeup off a bit better.
Jami G.
LOVE this face cleanser. I always get at least one when Ulta has it on sale. It's gentle on your skin & smells very citrus'y. I think it's a great morning face wash because the smell just wakes you right up & you feel refreshed.
Manasi I.
East Lansing, MI
I like this cleanser. It really makes my skin feel fresh and clean. It feels like it is working on my skin to make it get better. I would recommend this product for people with sensitive skin.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is Murad's skincare products recommended??