Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser uploaded by morgyn g.Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser uploaded by Lora J.Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser uploaded by Minàl K.

BY MURAD

Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser: A formulation to neutralize and rehydrate environmentally damaged skin Removes impurities and awakens the senses

Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser
  • "I love the freshness of this cleaner. Super great if you have sensitive skin, as it is a very mild cleanser that does an amazing job of ridding the skin of left over makeup, and foaming to clear pores." in 7 reviews
lolaloutori2 R.
Fairfax Station, VA
Murad Essential C is a great face wash! It is a gel-like texture with exfoliating beads. My face always rinses fast and feels clean and fresh. I’ve used this along with the Essential C moisturizer on and off for years and it is always dependable- never causes breakouts or redness and my face is sensitive. Definitely recommend. The only reason I don’t use it regularly is the lack of anti-aging properties.
Savannah B.
This is the most amazing face wash I have ever used. I’m going to try their other face wash soon in hopes to wanting to buy the full size. I have a full size of this product. It cleanses so gently but so well and leaves your skin so so soft I recommend this wash to anyone of all skin types
Angelina C.
This is a great cleanser that brightens and balances my combination skin. You're getting a lot of product for the money and it's effective at lightening dark spots (in my case, acne scars) as long as you're consistent. This also works best in conjunction with its corresponding serum.
Adriana H.
Charlotte, NC
I love this cleanser, especially in the morning because it has a nice citrusy scent. It really keeps my skin clear and brightened and I certainly haven't noticed any negatives since using it. I have only purchased this product once but will likely purchase again.
Kyla H.
Sumter, SC
I truly love murad. Being a skin care professional I can tell you honestly that this stuff is great. It smells like oranges, brightens and tones, has spf(should always wear one), helps prevent aging or dark spots produced by the sun. Overall 10/10
Erica P.
This is a very refreshing cleanser that helps brighten up my skin. I love using this in the morning to really wake me up. The one thing I wish that it did a better job of doing is removing makeup but other than that it’s great.
Hannah J.
Elizabethton , TN
Only been using this product a few days but so far i love it! Has a nice clean scent and works well. A lot of cleaners don’t get my mascara off but this one gets all my makeup off easily. Doesn’t burn my eyes either!
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Works okay but pricey for what you get. Packaging is small so not much product, only lasted me about a month before empty. It smells nice and leaves skin squeaky clean but there are better more affordable options.
Erica O.
Sunnyvale, CA
It is a great product especially for my sensitive skin. I purchased it from Sephora. A little goes a long way with this cleanser. It takes off most if not all of my make up. I would definitely recommend it
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
Murad’s C essential cleanser is a good product. It’s not great. It has a light citrus scent that is not overpowering. I typically use this in the morning. I gave three stars, because while it is a nice product, I don’t feel it gives me that ‘deep clean’ fresh feeling face after using. It’s also quite pricey for what it is and there are other cleansers that have similar results.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is Murad's skincare products recommended??