Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser uploaded by Minàl K.

BY MURAD

Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser: A formulation to neutralize and rehydrate environmentally damaged skin Removes impurities and awakens the senses

Derek C.
Clermont
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser! My esthetician uses this on me every facial! It’s low gaming which means it won’t strip your skin and it makes my face feel wonderful after! I’m also a sucker for products that’s smell like oranges and this wakes me up. This is my morning cleanser fyi.
Molly C.
Fruita, CO
I loved using this on clients while I was in Esthetician school! It foams, so you can see it working, and it feels good on the skin. It worked very well for clients with aging, dry, and sun damaged skin.
Tess G.
Sherwood, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this wash every day and every night. It’s light and doesn’t dry me out. It has kept away unwanted blemishes and washes my make up off completely. I use a toner after and I never have left over make up or dirt
Emily D.
Clovis , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The essential-c cleanser from Murad is one of my favorites. It takes off my makeup effortlessly and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. It has a nice citrus scent as well. I would highly recommend this!
member-7e655
This product seems to work fairly well. I do not have anything negative to say.

I do like the scent which is a little orange-like. And it does seem gentle. It definitely works well as a second cleanse face wash for use after makeup has been removed.
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I freaking love this cleanser! I got a pretty big sample of this at Ulta and it really helped clear my acne. Idk what is in this product but it works amazing. The only reason I don't give it the full 5 stars is that it's expensive for a cleanser. But if you are willing to pay almost $40 for a cleanser then trust me that wouldn't be money gone to waste.
Brandy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Murad's Essential-C cleanser is extremely effective and a must have for me as I get older and start to pay attention to small lines developing around my face. It is gentle yet removes all makeup and makes my skin feel very refreshed. The vitamin C definitely improved my skins texture and makes me look brighter/younger.
Kristi D.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Vitamin C is extremely good for your skin because helps with dullness and dark spots. I had been doing acne treatments with my esthetician and with all the acne scars that come after the treatment, this really does help fade, if not rid them. This also makes my skin brighter.
Sandy C.
Tacoma, WA
I love this cleanser. It has a very refreshing deal when you are done washing your face. I only bought it in the travel size at first because I didn't want to waste a ton of money on it if i didn't like it. Well I will be buying the full size when done.
Jane T.
Chandler, AZ
Refreshing and moisturizing to skin. Tingley feeling after putting it on but minor and goes away. Bought the sample from Sephora, gentle on the skin. Love the scent of citrus, so refreshing. Would recommend to others.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is Murad's skincare products recommended??