Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser uploaded by Minàl K.

BY MURAD

Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser: A formulation to neutralize and rehydrate environmentally damaged skin Removes impurities and awakens the senses

Molly T.
Molly T.
Columbia, MO
I love this cleanser. I have adult acne and have had a terrible time finding products to help it. This Murad cleanser has helped better than anything else I've been able to find. I also have started using it with my clarisonic device and it's great. I love how soft my skin is after I wash off the product, and my skin looks brighter and healthier.
Jane T.
Jane T.
Chandler, AZ
Refreshing and moisturizing to skin. Tingley feeling after putting it on but minor and goes away. Bought the sample from Sephora, gentle on the skin. Love the scent of citrus, so refreshing. Would recommend to others.
Emma E.
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
I freaking love this cleanser! I got a pretty big sample of this at Ulta and it really helped clear my acne. Idk what is in this product but it works amazing. The only reason I don't give it the full 5 stars is that it's expensive for a cleanser. But if you are willing to pay almost $40 for a cleanser then trust me that wouldn't be money gone to waste.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Murad's Essential-C cleanser is extremely effective and a must have for me as I get older and start to pay attention to small lines developing around my face. It is gentle yet removes all makeup and makes my skin feel very refreshed. The vitamin C definitely improved my skins texture and makes me look brighter/younger.
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
Sacramento, CA
Vitamin C is extremely good for your skin because helps with dullness and dark spots. I had been doing acne treatments with my esthetician and with all the acne scars that come after the treatment, this really does help fade, if not rid them. This also makes my skin brighter.
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Tacoma, WA
I love this cleanser. It has a very refreshing deal when you are done washing your face. I only bought it in the travel size at first because I didn't want to waste a ton of money on it if i didn't like it. Well I will be buying the full size when done.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Osteen, FL
I'm oily skin and this moisturizer doesn't do much for me other than make my skin feel oily still. It has a harsh smell to it like you're actually applying sunscreen and overall I just don't see this product being a repeat purchase for me.
Jamhile A.
Jamhile A.
This has single handedly helped keep my skin clear, I had to buy the 12 oz bottle since I love it so much. I use this with my Clarisonic and they are a dream team. You get the best value with the big bottle but try it out first before investing to make sure it's good for your skin type
Monetta M.
Monetta M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the smell of this facial soap early in the morning. It smells like oranges and makes me feel ready for the morning. I purchased it in Ulta and I think it's under 20 bucks. I would buy it again, a little goes a long way.
Leonol H.
Leonol H.
I really like this cleanser when I'm having a bad breakout. I don't like to use it often because it can be drying make sure to use moisturizer as soon as you dry your face off. I find it to be expensive for what it does
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is Murad's skincare products recommended??