BY MURAD

Step 2:  Treat Repair Treats and targets pigmentation and damage caused by environmental exposure Clinically proven to brighten and renew skin in 1 week* by: Improving natural radiance and clarity Smoothing skin to restore youthful texture and tone Rapidly reverses visible signs of environmental damage and dramatically improves skin s natural defenses to restore and preserve radiance and clarity. Resilient-C Complex delivers highly stable Vitamin C - 50 times the potency of prior generations - to improve skin radiance, help enhance collagen production and protect against free radical damage Ectoin jump starts the cellular defense system by helping cells resist drastic environmental stresses including UV exposure and chemical aggressors AHAs and Myrtle Extract encourage new cell growth and help boost cell vitality At Murad, Transforming Skincare™ describes mor see more...

Molly C.
Fruita, CO
I used this product on my clients while in Esthetician school and it seemed to do a great job! I used it on clients with dry, sun damaged, and/or aging skin, and it had a nice affect on their skin types.
Carol A.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This whole product line irritated my skin and made me break out. I do not have sensitive skin so this was surprising. For the price, I was not happy with the results. I can imagine that maybe sticking with it for longer would have a good brightening effect, but it was not worth the way it made my skin look and feel in the mean time.
Carmen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything From this brand !!!! make your skin so beautiful !!!  I have a sample and I think I'm gonna buy the bigger size because my skin looks so moisturizer.Este serum me encanto no es grasoso y es perfecto antes de tu crema humectante te hace ver la piel mas joven y radiante , todos losproductos de esta marca son de miy buena calidad.
Clare B.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
A nice serum, and does seem to brighten the skin somewhat. I bought after going to a Murad demo at Ulta, with several other products. I don't really have any complaints about this, but I can't say it's given me any huge results either. Overall I don't think it's worth the Murad price tag. Will not repurchase.
Again, I had a facial at a massage envy and my est recommend this to me because of my dark spots and acne scarring. She let me know that this would lighten my spots. It is very pricey and I believe it was $90 but it is worth the investment because it is a great product for dark spots.
Meredith K.
Deland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this serum! It not only improves your skin, but it protects your skin from further damage. If you want to age backwards, this is for you! I am running out of my first bottle and I will definitely be replacing it. I love everything about this product and I reccomend it.
Courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this product in my routine. I feel like it brightens my skin and really helps my moisturizer sink well into my skin. It's extremely pricey for the amount you get but it's gentle on my sensitive skin and I'd definitely recommend it to friends with aging or dry skin.
Genevieve M.
Granger, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fact that this serum protects the skin against harmful free radicals and damage caused by exposure to light and sun. Prevention is so important to anti-aging and keeping skin healthy and youthful.
Jess W.
My esthetician used this on me and gave me a few samples. I love serums but I'm not sure how fast you can tell a difference with them. Overall I'd say it was good. My skin didn't look worse lol
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm going to put a disclaimer here that I used this in conjunction with the hydro essence moisturizer, so I'm not 100% sure if it was the serum or the moisurizer....Or possibly the combo...That delivered results. But whatever it was, those were some highly obvious results! I do feel this is a great serum because I felt it being absorbed quickly, and that's what I have come to look for in a serum. I also found I used less of this than usual, which is always wonderful to observe in a product with a higher price tag (definitely justifies it). Yes, I would recommend this!
Bhoomi D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Does it work for oily skin?
Raven L.
Stockton, CA
How fast are the results?
Emily W.
San Antonio, TX
WHAT IS A GOOD, ACTUALLY BENEFICIAL SERUM? Something that will actually make results and make skin glow