BY MURAD #83 in Serums

Step 2:  Treat Repair Treats and targets pigmentation and damage caused by environmental exposure Clinically proven to brighten and renew skin in 1 week* by: Improving natural radiance and clarity Smoothing skin to restore youthful texture and tone Rapidly reverses visible signs of environmental damage and dramatically improves skin s natural defenses to restore and preserve radiance and clarity. Resilient-C Complex delivers highly stable Vitamin C - 50 times the potency of prior generations - to improve skin radiance, help enhance collagen production and protect against free radical damage Ectoin jump starts the cellular defense system by helping cells resist drastic environmental stresses including UV exposure and chemical aggressors AHAs and Myrtle Extract encourage new cell growth and help boost cell vitality At Murad, Transforming Skincare™ describes mor see more...

rosanna r.
rosanna r.
West Harrison, NY
I went for a facial where they used mural products, and my skin looked so much brighter and even toned. i have since slowly purchased all of the recommended products and have really noticed a difference. i actually bought two of the active radiance serums, because i don't want to risk being without it. it is that good. people have commented on how clear my skin looks and how much better i look without foundation, because foundations masks my skin. how good is that? my bronzer and blush go on really smooth after this serum and the vitamin c moisturizer in the same line. i sometimes switch it up but always go back to this line. i trust in this line and all of the products. i love the hand cream, eye cream, face cleanser and nite cream as well.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Beaver Falls, PA
I have struggled with acne since I hit puberty. Recently I became convinced that the best way to treat my hyperpigmentation was to use a skin brightener to make my skin tone more even. I was very pleased with the Murad Radiance Serum as I did notice how it improved my skin's complexion. I was however a little disappointed with the way that it made my skin feel at times. Usually with a serum you would expect to feel a light layer on the top of your skin, but Murad's did have a bit of a sting to it that I wasn't expecting. I was hoping for a light formula, but what I got was a little bit stronger. Overall tho, it accomplished what it said it was going to, so I do recommend it!
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Abingdon, MD
really enjoy the pump in this serum as it feels very sterile and clean. It smells slightly like oranges and the fragrance doesn't bother me even though I'm sensitive. It sits really nicely under makeup and absorbs quickly. The texture is that of a very light gel (it doesn't hydrate). I find a pump is enough to do my whole face but you have to work quickly because it absorbs fast.

I was a skeptic not only because I was loving the previous product I was using but also because I am quite sensitive to some vitamin c skincare. Honestly after using this I am beyond impressed and would recommend it to anybody with visible scarring or discoloration.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Hatboro, PA
I started using this a month ago because I heard about all of the benefits adding a vitamin C serum can do for your skin. I only use this at night because I don't like layering on a million products during the day, but even after the first week I saw a difference in my skin's tone and texture. My skin is so much brighter and the few sun spots that have been bothering me for years are finally starting to lighten up. I'm so excited to see how much better my face keeps getting. I've already recommended this to all my girlfriends.
This is probably one of the best serums in the market if you want your skin to have that inner glow in it. Basically a very lightweight serum that absorbs immediately into the skin. I feel like with this product you will get the best results when you're using it for a good a month or more but I don't really mind it because i know its a serum and it's made for the deeper layer of the skin and later on it will show up when everything under is fixed or has improved. I will definitely repurchase this despite of the price!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Palatine, IL
I received a sample size of this product from Sephora as a point perk and I used it all up to see what kind of result I would get. First off, I love the smell of this whole line, very fresh and citrusy. I think that it did help with some radiance but I didn't see a noticeable difference as far as lightening of any scarring. My skin is also very sensitive and I felt that this may be a little irritating for me. But if you're willing to spend the money for a strictly brightening serum this may be for you.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Brookline, MA
This whole line is to die for!! I used it for just two days and immediately saw a difference in my skin. I do wish it wasn't so pricey but you get what you pay for honestly and I could not complain about a single thing from this entire line. When working at Ulta, whenever someone came in with a skin problem and asked for a recommendation, I would immediately go straight for this line and tell them all the amazing benefits it has for your skin. Love it!!
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Madera, CA
I picked this up at my local Marshall store after I ran out of my Benefir serum. I've known that Murad is a good brand but expensive, so I thought this would be a great way to try it. I absolutely love it! I feel that my skin is more moisturized and soft. I also feel that it has helped with my oily skin! At first I used quiet a bit but soon realized that a little went a long way! I definitely will repurchase at full price!
Anh D.
Anh D.
Arlington, TX
Have used it for about a month now, and can really see that the brown spots are lighter. Love the way my face feels so smooth, soft and glowing. Would have given 5 stars but the container is not consumer friendly. Can't see how much product remains and even when no more can be pumped out, there are still several more applications remaining and I have to remove the top and tap into my hand until it really is all gone.
Farheen C.
Farheen C.
After coming into college, I started getting a lot of pimples and acne. I wasn't experienced with breakouts so I wouldn't take care of them, and then they would leave the dreaded acne marks! So, my friend told me about the Murad vitamin C serum it is a miracle! It is definitely on the pricier side, but it gets rid of the acne marks in less than a few weeks! It is a definite must for someone like me!
Raven L.
Raven L.
Stockton, CA
How fast are the results?
Bhoomi D.
Bhoomi D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Does it work for oily skin?
Emily W.
Emily W.
San Antonio, TX
WHAT IS A GOOD, ACTUALLY BENEFICIAL SERUM? Something that will actually make results and make skin glow