BY MURAD

Go for the glow. This dual-action treatment invigorates with a performance-boosting gel swirled with a skin illuminating cream. Contains Murad's powerful Energizing Pomegranate Complex, a blend of artemia to help stimulate healthy cell function for vibrancy and tone and pomegranate antioxidants to help defend your skin, keeping it radiant and glowing.

Isabel R.
This is a great cleanser for combination/oily skin. I use it every morning and night. I only need one pump of foam in the morning, but about 1.5 to 2 in the evening to get all my make up off (i wear medium coverage foundation). Note - you will need to use a separate eye make up remover for your eyemake up as this shouldn't get too close to your eyes.
Shakera A.
Cedar Park, TX
Works like magic! Within just a few uses! It's slightly harsh because it stings a bit! After all it is bleach! But it works ! I used it for the first time and LOVED it !!! Try to get a sample ! You will see that it works wonders and buy it !
Mattie C.
Menifee, CA
I loved the tingling feeling from the fruit enzymes. Such a nice fresh feeling after I washed my face. I started using Murad products after receiving a facial at the salon, that is all they use there!
Yomaira Q.
Maywood, NJ
I have used this serum on my face before moisturizing and if really does energize. The packaging is very cute. This product is gentle and I would recommend it to anyone.
Katie H.
I love anything pomegranate scented so I obviously had to try this when I saw this. I like Mira's products and I think they work wel but dr being the price they are I don't get why all of their products are so little. This product worked good and smelled even better!
Tammy V.
Works really well just wish I would get more for the price that it is. That's why I'm giving it a low score. Works wonders but I can't afford it as much as I want it.
Mallory S.
Tallahassee, FL
I prefer a cream cleanser, but this foam cleanse smells amazing and is super effective. I pair it with the pore refining day time moisturizer and they're not such amazing products. Especially for big pore prone skin.
Tiffany M.
Fort Hood, TX
I seriously love how this stuff feels and smells! I purchased mine from my hair salon. It's gentle and feels like absolute silk on your face. A bit pricey but worth every penny. I would highly recommend to others!
Elizabeth M.
I struggle with blackheads. This product helps keep my blackheads under control. I got this as a free sample following a facial and love it!!! I keep it in my counter now! I would recommend t to anyone who wants to decrease blackheads.
April N.
Kissimmee, FL
Don't care for this brand isn't all that good I wouldn't waste my money on it definetly won't recommend it. But then again it's my skin so maybe it works different on others so I can't really say yes or no