BY MURAD

Stimulates and shields skin by infusing energy and providing oil-free, essential hydration. Revives and recharges skin to reveal and maintain a healthy glow. Lightweight moisturizer infuses skin with hydration and energy. Energizing Pomegranate Complex restores freshness and radiance. Antioxidants and broad spectrum sunscreens protect from damage and keep skin healthy. Zinc and Copper condition and balance to leave skin silky smooth.

Directions: Every day after cleansing, massage evenly over face and neck. For optimal results, first apply Energizing Pomegranate Treatment.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (2.5%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Oxybenzone (2.0%). Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Bis-peg/Ppg-16/16 Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Punica Granatum Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Panthenol, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Artemia Extract, Alnus Firmfolia Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Aminomethyl Propanol, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How is this for combination skin? I have super oily areas...3 Answers
Murad Energizing Pomegranate Moisturizer With SPF 15
  • "I love this moisturizer, it is very hydrating and light feeling. It has SPF 15 and a very light fruity smell. I love it! A little bit goes a very long way so use sparingly! x" in 8 reviews
  • "Murad did an amazing job with this moisturizer. I'm the type of person with combination skin and am always on the look out for new moisturizers; I have various ones in rotation. This moisturizer is one of my favorites because of the smell (it's so sweet!); even though I sometimes have sensitive skin, I can handle this product. I also really enjoy how long lasting the moisture lingers onto my skin and does not allow me to feel dry at all in any point of the day. Also, anything with SPF is a huge plus for me. It may be a little pricey which is the only con but it is worth it in the long run. " in 7 reviews
  • "I remember working at Sephora when Murad reformulated and repackaged their entire line. It was so much fun to watch the transition, as well as to have a whole new line of products available To try. This moisturizer was one of my first picks, and I was not disappointed. The moisturizer is light but hydrating, it has a fresh scent and is incredibly effective. I love that the different colors of packaging denote lines which are targeted to certain skin care concerns. It is super helpful to know that if you have dry skin - you go with this line, aging concerns - go with that line, etc. Big fan! " in 4 reviews
Kanae O.
Wheeling, IL
The Murad moisturizer was great! It’s a little bit pricey but worth it. First time user and was recommended by a family member. It has a simple and sophisticated packaging and would recommend if you’re looking for moisturizer
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
This is absolutely the best smelling moisturizer I have ever bought. I got mine from Ulta and used one of their coupons so it was cheaper than normal. It works so well! And doesn’t feel gross after a while!
Anaeli Z.
At the end of every facial you always want to end it with a moisturizer. This one smelled really good! It sometimes felt like it was making my face dry, but it was rare. Overall I really liked this one!
Savannah W.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! A little goes a long way! I have very difficult, dull skin. Acne scars, some acne (used to be horrible) and oily skin. This opens my pores and allows my skin to breathe. I wear makeup regularly and typically feel uncomfortable without it, but this makes my skin feel and look so amazing. Holy grail!
Alexandra R.
Step 1 of my everyday face prep. It makes my face feel so smooth and soft after applying. In addition, it doesn't leave your face oily. I have relatively oily skin and this has helped reduce my oily skin! I buy it from sephora because they give you little samples of other Murad products so you can see what you want to try next.
Jennifer B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Having combination skin, I need a moisturizer that has it all. This moisturizer goes on so smooth and softens up my dry patches but does not add extra oil to my face. The packaging is aesthetically pleasing and the scent is so lovely. I have sensitive skin and the scent does not bother me at all. After using for a week, my face looks so bright and hydrated. Would recommend to anyone else. Great moisturizer.
Laura H.
Northborough, MA
The smell of this is intoxicating. I love that this soaks right into my skin, and doesn't linger for too long. You feel that your skin has been moisturized, but I find you can, for the most part, put your make up on immediately after applying the murad pomegranate moisturizer.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
I love this moisturizer! It keeps my skin perfectly moist all day! I love the smell of this product, it smells a bit fruity which is great. The best part is that it has SPF in it! I recommend this to everyone!
Brooke G.
Westerville, OH
Pomegranate is my absolute favorite scent, and I feel like anything with pomegranate leaves me feeling extra moisturized! For how long the bottles last, the product is not too expensive! I always love this packaging, and I have re-purchased twice so far!
Lauren B.
Weston, MA
A very nice hydrating moisturizer. I love the SPF that is in it, as it is a nice way to combine steps in my skincare routinue. I did find though, that on my skintype, it left a little bit too much oiliness. I haven't used it in a bit, and should try it in winter when my face gets dry, but in the summer, it was just to oily!
Shamsa I.
Deer Park, NY
How is this for combination skin? I have super oily areas, and then super dry areas.