BY MURAD

Revitalise and protect your dry, dehydrated lips with this Murad Energizing Pomegranate Lip Protector with SPF 15 by improving the texture to restore suppleness and by infusing antioxidants to fight free radicals.

The Murad Energizing Pomegranate Lip Protector with SPF 15 contains pomegranate extract and UVA/UVB sunscreens to provide powerful antioxidant protection for the skin, whilst salicylic acid gently exfoliates to reveal supple lips. Shea butter and jojoba esters will condition and intensely hydrate your dry and chapped lips.

Directions of use:

• Apply to dry, dehydrated lips or where needed.

Marissa H.
Bakersfield, CA
I have really dry and cracked lips so when I bought this I used it immediately. I noticed that it helped soften my lips as well as make them look and feel nicer. The cracks are gone and there's no more dead skin. Plus it smells great
MaryBeth R.
Wheelersburg, OH
I used to really like this product as my lips in the winter time would become so incredibly chapped. This was gentle, and for a Murad product and a lip protector, I thought it was a decent price. There is room for improvement here though. The product is goopy. The packaging around where the lid screws on will eventually break, causing goopy lip product to spill all throughout your designer handbag. That's experience talking.
Shana L.
Manteca, CA
Nice and refreshing product, light and non greasy. Feels revitalizing on the skin. Makes skin feel very fresh and clean. Would recommend Murad by Murad: ENZYME TREATMENT GEL & POWDER FOR ACNE /OILY SKIN ( SALON SIZE )--25PCS
Christina N.
I did like this product. It did smell like it was supposed to however, it did have a chemical smell as well that wasnt strong. It worked well with my combination skin and wasn't really drying.
Mandi R.
Saint Louis, MO
This is such a nice lip balm, my lips really love it when I use it.  It's really nice to use on days after drying lip colors, it really revives them.  It's in a sleek tube and it really smells nice, not overwhelming pomegranate scent.  Just nice enough.
raya c.
This product is actually a really good product. Although not a great as others out there but for what it's worth and as apart of a skin care line, this is a pretty good product.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
I like this lip protection! I think that smells good and is long lasting! I think it's effective and keeps my lips hydrated! I wish the bottle was a little different and like a chapstick but over all it's great! Bought this from ulta
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I love this product so much because it smells good effective yes my favorite product ulta beauty Lasvegas Nevada 89011 I recommend it to everyone who wants to try this so amazing easy to use application
Emily R.
Norfolk, VA
Love this lip therapy. The whole pomegranate line is fantastic, but this lip balm is the best. My lips feel rejuvenated and plump after using it.
Megan B.
Skillman, NJ
I rarely wear lip stick so I'm always trying out new lip gloss. Huge bonus that this has SPF protection! Keeps my lips moisturized and protected!