BY MURAD

Wake up call, on the double! This dual-action foaming Vitalic Energizing Pomegranate Cleanser from Murad deeply cleanses and tones your skin. Artemia, a 'natural fuel', delivers energy to the skin for a healthier and more vibrant complexion.

The Vitalic Energizing Pomegranate Cleanser contains Murad's powerful Energizing Pomegranate Complex, a vitalising blend of artemia to help stimulate healthy cell function and pomegranate antioxidants to help defend your skin. It also contains witch hazel which tones and tightens pores without drying.

Directions of use:

• Gently massage foam over dampened face and neck.
  • Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
  • For optimal results, follow with Energizing Pomegranate Treatment and Energizing Pomegranate Moisturizer SPF15 during the day.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Punica Granatum Extract, Alnus Firmifolia Fruit Extract, Glycine, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Lactic Acid, Sodium PCA, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Copper Gluconate, Artemia Extract, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Buteth-3, Tributyl Citrate, Tris(tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

• Foamtastic This cleanser is nice and light and works gre...1 Answers
  • I been meaning to try it. I have dry skin, has anyone tri...2 Answers
  • How does this work for a combination, fair skin tones bla...1 Answers
Murad Energizing Pomegranate Cleanser
  • "I have very sensitive, dry skin. Finding a face wash that removes all my makeup without making my skin feel tight is challenging. This is by far the BEST face wash I have ever used. I've used it exclusively for 3 years now. I hope they don't discontinue it! " in 3 reviews
  • "I have very dry and sensitive skin so its hard to find a face wash that doesn't make it so dry afterwards." in 1 review
Tina T.
Palm Harbor, FL
I use the Energizing Pomegranate Cleanser on occasion when I want to get a little extra pep in the morning or refresh after a long day of running errands or work.

The cleanser itself is gentle on my sensitive fair and freckled skin, which is unusual in an energizing line of products in my experience.
Edwydge S.
Boston, MA
I didn’t really like this cleaner at all. It did nothing to help minimize the blemishes I get from time to time it’s also left my skin feeling drying after using it. I also noticed that my sling was a lot oilier when I used this product. Would not purchase again!
Rosa V.
Stockton, CA
I love this cleanser!! I used it when I started noticing my blackheads were getting out of hand. It did help but I didn't feel that SUPER clean feeling so I would have to
Exfoliate right after :/ I would recommend this for someone who's looking for a gentle cleanser.
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
Good face wash.
Fruity scent which I enjoyed smelling while washing my face.
I also like the packaging that it had a foam pump.
Refreshing wash that cleaned my face nicely, nice to use both in the morning and night.
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
I lovvvve the Murad line and have used it for over 6 years. The Pomegranite Foaming Cleanser is a phenomenally refreshing, bubbly wash. It removes all makeup. If I need a little "grit", I add a bit of Murad's AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser...reduces pores, blackheads, wrinkles.....yes!, wrinkles, thankyou AHA (glycolic acid)!!! I adorrre the pomegranite foil mask packets, but these seem always to be out of stock. Id love to see the Pomegranite line expand...great for all skin types, acne, wrinkles, and everything in between. A+++++
Adiaha B.
New Orleans , LA
I was recommended this cleanser for my skin by an esthetician after a facial however I don't really see the benefit of this product. Im still having the same problem areas that i did prior to starting this product. I have had no adverse reactions to the product but it hasn't wowed me!
Kortney M.
Long Beach, MS
I LOVE the smell of this of this product. It makes my face feel so clean and fresh. It was super gentle on my skin. I used the sample then immediately when to the store to purchase more. Murad is such an amazing brand and they did an excellent job with this product. I continuously recommend this product to others.
Ashley B.
Red Oak, IA
Rose H.
Hampton
I liked how the cleanser went on and how my fave felt for a while, but my skin over time started feeling really oily. The smell is refreshing and the pump is easy to use. It travels well too! I would not purchase again just because of it making my skin too oily.
Andrea C.
Los Angeles, CA
This face wash is so gentle and so refreshing. I wash my face with this every morning. I think it's amazing. My face feels so clean and I swear it has improved my skin, no pimples if I stick to my skin routine which includes this face wash. My only complain is the pump, is foams the face wash, which I feel like I don't get enough product since it's fluffy.
👑🎀Nelly G.
West Covina, CA
I been meaning to try it. I have dry skin, has anyone tried it? Please let me know if it's worth the money. Thanks!
Pinky C.
GERMANTOWN, MD
How does this work for a combination, fair skin tones black women?
Amanda Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Foamtastic This cleanser is nice and light and works great for even acne prone skin.