BY MURAD

Murad's powerful Energizing Pomegranate Complex in a dual-action foam cleanser! This vitalizing blend of artemia and pomegranate antioxidants will stimulate healthy cell function and help protect skin. Cleanse/Tone for All Skin Types Wake up call on the double! Dual-action foam cleanses and tones. Contains Murad s powerful Energizing Pomegranate Complex™, a vitalizing blend of artemia to help stimulate healthy cell function and pomegranate antioxidants to help defend skin. As a leader in research and development, Murad has long been at the forefront of skincare science. Using insights from my dermatology practice and the Murad Spa, we continue this tradition. Ours is an inclusive health™ philosophy, a comprehensive inside and out approach to skincare. We know that healthy skin is beautiful skin. Our commitment to you is to provide products that create th see more...

• Foamtastic This cleanser is nice and light and works great for eve...1 Answers
  • I been meaning to try it. I have dry skin, has anyone tried it? Ple...2 Answers
  • How does this work for a combination, fair skin tones black women?1 Answers
Murad Energizing Pomegranate Cleanser--/5.1OZ
  • "I have very dry and sensitive skin so its hard to find a face wash that doesn't make it so dry afterwards." in 1 review
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Los Angeles, CA
This face wash is so gentle and so refreshing. I wash my face with this every morning. I think it's amazing. My face feels so clean and I swear it has improved my skin, no pimples if I stick to my skin routine which includes this face wash. My only complain is the pump, is foams the face wash, which I feel like I don't get enough product since it's fluffy.
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great, lightweight, foaming cleanser that has a great scent. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and helps awaken your senses.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Red Oak, IA
I have very sensitive, dry skin. Finding a face wash that removes all my makeup without making my skin feel tight is challenging. This is by far the BEST face wash I have ever used. I've used it exclusively for 3 years now. I hope they don't discontinue it!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
I lovvvve the Murad line and have used it for over 6 years. The Pomegranite Foaming Cleanser is a phenomenally refreshing, bubbly wash. It removes all makeup. If I need a little "grit", I add a bit of Murad's AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser...reduces pores, blackheads, wrinkles.....yes!, wrinkles, thankyou AHA (glycolic acid)!!! I adorrre the pomegranite foil mask packets, but these seem always to be out of stock. Id love to see the Pomegranite line expand...great for all skin types, acne, wrinkles, and everything in between. A+++++
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Murad is the best of the best of the best! And it smells so great!! Works awesome and I love it especially for the summer time!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this face wash! It smells awesome and fruity. The foam is very light but makes my face feel clean. I noticed my skin has looked brighter and more even toned after using this.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Rohnert Park, CA
Nice smelling stuff, easy on my skin. Does dry me out a bit but I have a good moisturizer to balance that out. Keeps my skin nice and clear.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Saint Louis, MO
I have very dry and sensitive skin so its hard to find a face wash that doesn't make it so dry afterwards. SO I would totally recommend rhis product
Adiaha B.
Adiaha B.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was recommended this cleanser for my skin by an esthetician after a facial however I don't really see the benefit of this product. Im still having the same problem areas that i did prior to starting this product. I have had no adverse reactions to the product but it hasn't wowed me!
Candice M.
Candice M.
Great product ! Not drying ... great for combo skin ! I would definitely pair this with there pore refine scrub/cleanser!
👑🎀Nelly G.
👑🎀Nelly G.
West Covina, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been meaning to try it. I have dry skin, has anyone tried it? Please let me know if it's worth the money. Thanks!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Foamtastic This cleanser is nice and light and works great for even acne prone skin.
Pinky C.
Pinky C.
Germantown, MD
How does this work for a combination, fair skin tones black women?