BY MURAD

Transform your shower into a detoxifying ritual with this rich, luxurious White Clay cleanser. This product detoxifies and cleanses the body and keeps it looking youthful. Stimulates circulation and leaves skin hydrated.

Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I got all these as a present and was kind of sceptical with skin care...I was pleasantly surprised and the more I used it the better my skin looked :)
Love this line
Shannon K.
I had gotten a free sample of this and I would not purchase again. It just wasn't for me since I just really didn't care for this mask. It could also be that I have a lot of skincare items and it just didn't meet up to what i have in my supply of items.
Sabrina S.
I love this body cleanser. It's like a clay face mask but for the body. White clay is especially good for the skin because it doesn't make your skin feel dry at all but also removes all grease and impurities from the body.
Griselda L.
Waco, TX
Clay anything stays in my skincare regimen. I used it for the first time at a friends house and now I must stock it for myself. Definitely worth the price tag on it. If you try it you won't be disappointed.
Emily A.
I suffer from random break outs on my body and this stuff is a miracle worker. I havent had a breakout in months and ill have to give it to them. Though this stuff is not cheap.
Mallory S.
Tallahassee, FL
I tried this in a trial size from Murad.com. It smelt really good and felt good on the skin, but I honestly didn't really notice a difference in the overall outcome after multiple uses. I know Murad has great quality ingredients, but I would've been happier with a more effective result.
Kimberly g.
I know this product is for the body but I have been using it on my face for the past month or so and it has done wonders! It is pretty pricey but i found it half off and stocked up. It leaves your skin feeling clean but soft. I would definitely recommend this product
Mario B.
Garland
This white clay mask is one of my favorite masks because i can feel the deep clean that it claims it does and jt smells grat and i met my expectations and i will buy again i love murad products! I really recommend
Molly E.
I really like this cleanser. Clay masks and cleansers really have seem to become a trend over the past few months so I decided to try this one out. It smells nice and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft.
Paola c.
I use this in the morning and in the evening. I am prone to oily skin and this does not leave my face greasy, plus, it has not interfered with my daily makeup routine. I would recommend it!!

Sephora