Murad - Daily Cleansing Foam 150ml/5.1oz uploaded by Arais N.

BY MURAD

Brand from Murad. A dual-action, deep cleansing foam Helps remove pore-clogging impurities while toning and shrinking pores Contains witch hazel and copper gluconate to remove excess oil without over-drying skin Blended with antioxidant pomegranate and Japanese alder flower extracts to revitalize skin Loaded with sodium PCA to balance skin Leaves skin clear and purified Free of parabens and phthalates Pack Size - 150ml/5.1oz see more...

Rainy M.
Rainy M.
Valatie, NY
Used for about 6 months so this lasts longer than you think it would however I don't feel like this did much for my skin. It never felt significantly cleaner after use and it didn't help in acne prevention. I will not be repurchasing and I wouldn't recommend for others unless you are searching for a very lightweight cleanser.
member-a76e0bfba
member-a76e0bfba
Seffner
I love this cleanser! It's great for sensitive skin and smells amazing...it's apart of my daily skin care routine
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
I liked this product. I had it recommended to me and I used it for a very long time. I switch between this product and the philosophy simple. The packaging is nice and stays clean with the pump. Lasts a long time. Good for all skin types, especially dry to normal
Raschell R.
Raschell R.
Herndon, VA
I went for a facial at a spa and they used these products on me. I ended up buying the foam and also another one you put on your T zone to avoid oil. it was really good. nothing out of this world but definitely I kept ussing it until I finished it
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Puyallup , WA
Super gentle and safe for sensitive skin. I've used this daily and love it. Very effective at cleaning the skin and making the overall appearance better. Love the pump and it being a foam makes it fun!
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
San Marcos, CA
This product was okay, it got the job done but nothing special. To me it wasn't worth the price because I get the same results from a neutrogena cleanser, and for a lot less money. I would say if you are curious get a sample and try it out.
Alanya V.
Alanya V.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a good daily cleanser. Doesn't dry out my skin and cleared up the mild acne I was having. This became a fixture in my beauty routine.
Arais N.
Arais N.
San Diego
I love this! Makes my skin feel so good when I woke up in the morning. It was so gentle not harsh at all.
Stormy T.
Stormy T.
Huntington Beach
Very gentle on sensitive skin! I noticed a huge improvement after using it only a week. The price was very reasonable too!
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
London, Westminster
I absolutely LOVE this cleansing foam!!! I've been using it since early 2015 and noticed a bug difference in my skin (smaller pores, smoother & vibrant skin, etc.).
Sarissa M.
Sarissa M.
Reedley, CA
Did anyone notice a difference in their skin after using this?