BY MURAD

Brand from Murad. A dual-action, deep cleansing foam Helps remove pore-clogging impurities while toning and shrinking pores Contains witch hazel and copper gluconate to remove excess oil without over-drying skin Blended with antioxidant pomegranate and Japanese alder flower extracts to revitalize skin Loaded with sodium PCA to balance skin Leaves skin clear and purified Free of parabens and phthalates Pack Size - 150ml/5.1oz see more...

Melanie D.
I cant speak for how well this removes makeup, as i only use this in the morning but it does tone skin and tighten pores. However, it does make my skin feel a little dry and stripped. Overall, this is nothing special at all. I got this at meijer for half price so im not too mad at it but at full price i would have to return for sure.
Lexi M.
Midwest City, OK
I really recommend this product. My favorite part about this face wash is I️t has a toner in I️t. I️t is gentle on the skin and a little goes a long ways because of the foam. I would definitely recommend this product!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
I’ve been using this on and off for about a year. It’s a good cleanser. I like how it foams. It doesn’t get all the makeup off though so I have to go in with a makeup cleanser first. I still like it though.
Julie C.
Madison
I had no success with this at all. It was very expensive and had drugstore packaging, but I wanted to try it. It wasn’t really harsh and had an awesome texture, but it broke my skin out terribly. I’m definitely not repurchasing. I have combination acne prone skin and my daughter has normal skin and she loves it. I bought the serum. Hopefully I have better success with that.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Rachel B.
New York
While Murad products are always outstanding, this one is a bit tricky. You can't use it every day if you have dry, sensitive skin like me because it is very drying. The foaming action is gentle when washing, and a bit tingly. I rotate this one in my skincare and I definitely recommend it because it keeps blackheads at bay like you wouldn't believe.
Merissa T.
Chimayo, NM
This product does in fact work but if you don't use it everyday I feel your skin starts to react differently if it's not getting the same ingredients that it's been used to the past days you've used it.
Catherine S.
Nashville, TN
It smells good and my face feels so clean after! I use it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night, and it doesn't dry out my skin. The only downside is that it's really pricey.
Shaneya H.
Murad is another cleanser I loved when I used it. My sister has acne and uses all of their products and she loves it. She's who got me interested in it and I love it.
Sarissa M.
Reedley , CA
Did anyone notice a difference in their skin after using this?