Murad - Daily Cleansing Foam 150ml/5.1oz uploaded by Arais N.

BY MURAD

Brand from Murad. A dual-action, deep cleansing foam Helps remove pore-clogging impurities while toning and shrinking pores Contains witch hazel and copper gluconate to remove excess oil without over-drying skin Blended with antioxidant pomegranate and Japanese alder flower extracts to revitalize skin Loaded with sodium PCA to balance skin Leaves skin clear and purified Free of parabens and phthalates Pack Size - 150ml/5.1oz see more...

Rainy M.
Rainy M.
Valatie, NY
Used for about 6 months so this lasts longer than you think it would however I don't feel like this did much for my skin. It never felt significantly cleaner after use and it didn't help in acne prevention. I will not be repurchasing and I wouldn't recommend for others unless you are searching for a very lightweight cleanser.
member-a76e0bfba
member-a76e0bfba
Seffner
I love this cleanser! It's great for sensitive skin and smells amazing...it's apart of my daily skin care routine
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
New York
While Murad products are always outstanding, this one is a bit tricky. You can't use it every day if you have dry, sensitive skin like me because it is very drying. The foaming action is gentle when washing, and a bit tingly. I rotate this one in my skincare and I definitely recommend it because it keeps blackheads at bay like you wouldn't believe.
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
I tried this cleanser after using Glamglow and looking for something with a little more potency behind it. Although it worked fine, it's not very much different than cleansers half its price. It foamed well and removed dirt and makeup effectively. I'd recommend if you're a fan of this brand and can afford it's high price point.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Boston, MA
Hate this cleanser. I wanted to love it, as I have many favorite products from Murad, but I found that it over-dried my skin, did nothing to help remove any makeup, or unclog my pores, all it did was strip any oil or moisture from my face. I would not recommend this product.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
I liked this product. I had it recommended to me and I used it for a very long time. I switch between this product and the philosophy simple. The packaging is nice and stays clean with the pump. Lasts a long time. Good for all skin types, especially dry to normal
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I did not like this product, it left my skin dry and itchy. It was not too expensive, but the product just did not meet expectations. It was very harsh and I cant say that I would recommend this product. There is a definite room for improvement.
Raschell R.
Raschell R.
Herndon, VA
I went for a facial at a spa and they used these products on me. I ended up buying the foam and also another one you put on your T zone to avoid oil. it was really good. nothing out of this world but definitely I kept ussing it until I finished it
Evelina F.
Evelina F.
Owings Mills, MD
Smells so good. I love the foam. So light and airy! It doesn’t leave my face feeling tight just nice and clean. Taking 1 star off as it doesn’t remove all eye makeup but that’s ok. That’s what makeup remover is for.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Puyallup , WA
Super gentle and safe for sensitive skin. I've used this daily and love it. Very effective at cleaning the skin and making the overall appearance better. Love the pump and it being a foam makes it fun!
Sarissa M.
Sarissa M.
Reedley, CA
Did anyone notice a difference in their skin after using this?