BY MURAD

Murad Redness Therapy Correcting Moisturiser SPF15 will neutralise and protect dry, irritated skin, minimising redness. The colour correcting tint shields sensitive, irritated skin against sun irritation.

Murad Redness Therapy Correcting Moisturiser SPF15 contains goji berry extract which reduces inflamed skin and vitamin K helps reduce surface redness. Skin will be soothed and moisturised whilst protected from damaging UV rays with the SPF content.

Directions of use: Every day after applying treatment, massage evenly over face and neck.

• Active Ingredients : Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 2.0%
  • Other Ingredients : Water (Aqua), Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Phosphate, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Lactic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Punica Granatum Extract, Triclosan, Hydrogen Peroxide, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Linoleic Acid, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Morrocan Chamomile Oil, FD&C Blue No. 1 (CI 42090), FD&C Yellow No. 5 (CI 19140)

Murad Correcting Moisturizer
  • "Murad Correcting Moisturiser SPF15 (Redness Therapy) is right up my alley. I have sensitive skin and this product helps me throughout the hot summer months." in 22 reviews
  • "This spf is cooling, hydrating and helps minimize reddness. Great product for people with rosecea!" in 13 reviews
  • "I love this moisturizer because I have dry skin that is definitely on the red size. This is perfect to use before putting on makeup because it calms down and camouflages my redness so my foundation goes on flawlessly!" in 11 reviews
Amanda S.
Milford
I have super complicated skin. Acne, oily, dry, red patches, scaley...you name it and it’s on my face. I tried every moisturizer under the sun and nothing ever made my skin feel/look normal - until I tried Murad. It’s a bit pricey for a small tube, but you only need to use a dime size amount to cover your entire face so one tube lasts almost a year! The redness therapy version is what I use now on a daily basis and my skin has never felt or looked better.
Sommer R.
San Diego , CA
Murad moisturizers are great. They offer more uva/uvb ray protection than most brands. The moisturizer is not too heavy like some moisturizers and soaks into my skin without feeling like my face is left oily. I have combo skin with oil in my tzone areas and this moisturizer evens out my redness in my cheeks and chin while not leaving me overly oily or producing acne
Kerry C.
For the Murad skin perfecting Day cream: my skin did visibly
Make an improvement over the course of 8 weeks. We have each other weekly facials in my skincare class. The type we have is defiantly older though so I’m sure Murad has developed some more creams and made improvements.
Melody P.
Labelle
good moisturizer! and does a good job at evening out my skin and diminishing my scars. the smell is a bit odd, but it’s tolerable. the spf is good for a light day out, it won’t protect much in heavy sun, so refrain from wearing this to places such as the beach if you wish to really protect your skin
Diamond H.
Tracy, CA
I love all murad products. I first used it when I had a facial at massage envy. I have very problematic and acne prime sensitive skin but the murad products are seriously clearing me up and giving me youthful beautiful skin that I've always dreamed of
Catherine S.
I love the packaging is truly amazing and the price is just as good I feel like get what you pay for sometime it’s OK it’s been a little bit extra because you get exactly what you want and the texture is truly phenomenal and the smell is great...
Jandell C.
My skin combination isnt that great. I would use products to "hydrate" my skin, only to find out that the product dries it more. I am so hapoy to say after my whole venture with products, this is the one. It replenishes my face leaving it fresh & NOT dried out, like other brands.
Marjo P.
I have extremely dry skin with redness. It took about a week before I started seeing a difference. My skin felt smoother and looked brighter. My redness lightened. After about 3 weeks the difference was extremely noticible. Would definitely recommend.
Emily B.
Citrus Heights, CA
This is lightly moisturizing and works well to reduce redness. If you need deep moisturizarion don’t depend on this but it sits nicely under makeup. I think this may have been discontinued. It smells nice, very light and not chemical. I don’t think I would repurchase.
Erin S.
Knoxville, TN
Love this sunscreen. I have skin that is very prone to redness. Just thinking about getting red makes my face red. This product (along with the soothing cleanser) made a noticeable difference in my red skin. I just wish it weren't so expensive
Sandria C.
Detroit, MI
I have flaky dry skin. Which moisturizer should I use prior to foundation, and which foundation should I use for my skin?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Where can i.purchase this?
Kaileigh W.