Murad Correcting Moisturiser SPF15 (Redness Therapy) uploaded by jessica s.Murad Correcting Moisturiser SPF15 (Redness Therapy) uploaded by Michelle W.

BY MURAD

For Redness & Sensitivity: Calm and soothe red, irritated skin with this patented, tinted color-correcting lotion. Hydrate/Protect Neutralizes and protects dry, irritated skin by: Minimizing redness with color correcting tint Shielding against sun irritation Patented, tinted lotion reduces red, rough, flaky skin on contact. Goji Berry Extract reduces inflamed skin and free radical damage Vitamin K helps reduce surface redness Peppermint Leaf Extract relieves discomfort and stinging As a leader in research and development, Murad has long been at the forefront of skincare science. Using insights from my dermatology practice and the Murad Spa, we continue this tradition. Ours is an inclusive health™ philosophy, a comprehensive inside and out approach to skincare. We know that healthy skin is beautiful skin. Our commitment to you is to provide products that creat

Murad Correcting Moisturiser SPF15 (Redness Therapy)
  • "Murad Correcting Moisturiser SPF15 (Redness Therapy) is right up my alley. I have sensitive skin and this product helps me throughout the hot summer months." in 22 reviews
  • "This spf is cooling, hydrating and helps minimize reddness. Great product for people with rosecea!" in 13 reviews
  • "I love this moisturizer because I have dry skin that is definitely on the red size. This is perfect to use before putting on makeup because it calms down and camouflages my redness so my foundation goes on flawlessly!" in 11 reviews
Amanda S.
Milford
I have super complicated skin. Acne, oily, dry, red patches, scaley...you name it and it’s on my face. I tried every moisturizer under the sun and nothing ever made my skin feel/look normal - until I tried Murad. It’s a bit pricey for a small tube, but you only need to use a dime size amount to cover your entire face so one tube lasts almost a year! The redness therapy version is what I use now on a daily basis and my skin has never felt or looked better.
Sommer R.
San Diego, CA
Murad moisturizers are great. They offer more uva/uvb ray protection than most brands. The moisturizer is not too heavy like some moisturizers and soaks into my skin without feeling like my face is left oily. I have combo skin with oil in my tzone areas and this moisturizer evens out my redness in my cheeks and chin while not leaving me overly oily or producing acne
Diamond H.
Tracy, CA
I love all murad products. I first used it when I had a facial at massage envy. I have very problematic and acne prime sensitive skin but the murad products are seriously clearing me up and giving me youthful beautiful skin that I've always dreamed of
Catherine S.
I love the packaging is truly amazing and the price is just as good I feel like get what you pay for sometime it’s OK it’s been a little bit extra because you get exactly what you want and the texture is truly phenomenal and the smell is great...
Emily B.
Citrus Heights, CA
This is lightly moisturizing and works well to reduce redness. If you need deep moisturizarion don’t depend on this but it sits nicely under makeup. I think this may have been discontinued. It smells nice, very light and not chemical. I don’t think I would repurchase.
Susanna M.
If I didn't already have a bunch of products in my daily skincare regiment this would be one. I got a sample from a store and loved it, it worked great for the redness in my skin while I used it. I have mild rosacea on my face and this made it less obvious to the point I didn't feel like I needed to wear foundation. It's pretty light and I like the smell, will probably buy once I'm done with my current skin regiment products.
Allie T.
Jonesboro, AR
I used this moisturizer by recommendation of a friend who is an esthetician. She bought it for me, so I’m not sure on the price. It was a little heavy for my taste, but it helped with redness. I didn’t feel like my face really absorbed the product.
Nina H.
westchester, IL
This brand always produces products that I love but if you are looking for a dual purpose skin care products this is it. This is a color correcting moisturizer that combats redness with a hint of green throughout the product. It also helps with protection of the Sun and anti-aging... Even if you are new or used minimal skin care products that have more than one purpose are easy and user-friendly. Definitely a favorite!
Sieola M.
Painesville, OH
i use this product for my acne redness along with my acne scaring. it helps with the redness but not as much as i thought it would help with keep pimples away though, good product wouldn’t buy again though.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Sandria C.
Detroit, MI
I have flaky dry skin. Which moisturizer should I use prior to foundation, and which foundation should I use for my skin?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Where can i.purchase this?
Kaileigh W.