Murad Correcting Moisturiser SPF15 (Redness Therapy) uploaded by Michelle W.Murad Correcting Moisturiser SPF15 (Redness Therapy) uploaded by jessica s.

BY MURAD

For Redness & Sensitivity: Calm and soothe red, irritated skin with this patented, tinted color-correcting lotion. Hydrate/Protect Neutralizes and protects dry, irritated skin by: Minimizing redness with color correcting tint Shielding against sun irritation Patented, tinted lotion reduces red, rough, flaky skin on contact. Goji Berry Extract reduces inflamed skin and free radical damage Vitamin K helps reduce surface redness Peppermint Leaf Extract relieves discomfort and stinging As a leader in research and development, Murad has long been at the forefront of skincare science. Using insights from my dermatology practice and the Murad Spa, we continue this tradition. Ours is an inclusive health™ philosophy, a comprehensive inside and out approach to skincare. We know that healthy skin is beautiful skin. Our commitment to you is to provide products that creat

hanna f.
Richmond, VA
First off, I love Murad, have for years. This product however this product does not meet all my needs. It does a great job at reducing the redness I naturally have on my cheeks. I have very sensitive skin so this product is great for me. However, it is only SPF 15. I would really love for the company to come out with the product with a bit higher SPF. It is fine for fall and winter, but as soon as summer comes around I have to use multiple products to save my fair complection. As someone who likes to use as little product on my face as possible, it's a bit dissapointing that half of the year I have to coat on multiple products.
Tate G.
I had received a sample of this product from Sephora. When I used it, I didn't burn (which is VERY important to be because I have fair skin and skin cancer runs in my family) but my redness stayed about the same. I'm sure that because I only had a sample size amount, I didn't see any difference. I was more concerned about the sun protection than the color correcting. I think that I'll buy a full size and try it.
Rachel G.
Cortland, OH
Murad is one of those expensive skin care brands that is great for oily skin. I purchased this product and Sephora and it did meet my expectations. It was very affective at correcting my redness and I think it even balanced out my skin tone a little more than I was expecting. The only bad thing would be the price. But if you can afford it, I would highly recommend it.
Ah B.
Darien, WI
Does your face only turn red when either super emotional or in any form of sunlight? The rest of your body is a tan lined mess from the beach and you head looks like it was roasted with paprika for five hours instead of being with you at the beach? Well say hello to this goo! It'll protect your face from the inferno oven and gets arid of some of the redness too!
Katrina S.
Southington , CT
One of my favorite brands because it really does what it says it is going to do. Easy to get at any Sephora or Ulta, and can even order online. It is a little pricey but worth it if you have bad acne. I used their whole line for a while and it really cleared up my face. Thankful that I don't need it anymore but would definitely use it again if I had to!
Regina P.
Dumont , NJ
This lotion is a gift from God! I had extremely red cheeks and my dermatologist said this would be the best over the counter lotion I could use. Boy was she beyond right! I would say In about a week or so my redness started going away and after 2/3 months my cheeks were the lightest shade of pink it had ever been. This will forever be my facial lotion.
Christina R.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely LOVE this product! I have skin that tends to be red and dry, and this product has color correcting elements that tone down my redness. On top of that, it has a tiny bit of mint extract in it, so when you apply it, it feels tingly and cool on your skin! It goes on really lightly and makeup application over the top is flawless!
Danielle B.
Buffalo, NY
Only giving this a low score because it made my face break out in a few spots after I began using it. However I have extremely sensitive skin, whereas many of my other friends who have used this brand product have loved it and said it worked great for them! So maybe just not meant for those with fair sensitive skin like myself
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
I first started using Murad products about 3 years ago when I started having really bad adult acne and I purchased the 30 day sample kit for acne and in 72 hours I saw a huge improvement! And I then decided to then order the redness therapy. And let me tell you it calms my redness so well! Very satisfied with it!
Yennifer R.
Knightdale, NC
So far i really enjoy this product. It really does what it says on the label (reduces redness). I bought this online and came just in time. Didn't take forever to get to my house. This was my first time trying it and so far i really like it. It was for an affordable amount and i would definitely buy again!
Sandria C.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have flaky dry skin. Which moisturizer should I use prior to foundation, and which foundation should I use for my skin?
Kaileigh W.