Murad Correcting Moisturiser SPF15 (Redness Therapy) uploaded by Michelle W.Murad Correcting Moisturiser SPF15 (Redness Therapy) uploaded by jessica s.

BY MURAD #88 in Sunscreen

For Redness & Sensitivity: Calm and soothe red, irritated skin with this patented, tinted color-correcting lotion. Hydrate/Protect Neutralizes and protects dry, irritated skin by: Minimizing redness with color correcting tint Shielding against sun irritation Patented, tinted lotion reduces red, rough, flaky skin on contact. Goji Berry Extract reduces inflamed skin and free radical damage Vitamin K helps reduce surface redness Peppermint Leaf Extract relieves discomfort and stinging As a leader in research and development, Murad has long been at the forefront of skincare science. Using insights from my dermatology practice and the Murad Spa, we continue this tradition. Ours is an inclusive health™ philosophy, a comprehensive inside and out approach to skincare. We know that healthy skin is beautiful skin. Our commitment to you is to provide products that creat

Susanna M.
If I didn't already have a bunch of products in my daily skincare regiment this would be one. I got a sample from a store and loved it, it worked great for the redness in my skin while I used it. I have mild rosacea on my face and this made it less obvious to the point I didn't feel like I needed to wear foundation. It's pretty light and I like the smell, will probably buy once I'm done with my current skin regiment products.
Amanda S.
Milford
I have super complicated skin. Acne, oily, dry, red patches, scaley...you name it and it’s on my face. I tried every moisturizer under the sun and nothing ever made my skin feel/look normal - until I tried Murad. It’s a bit pricey for a small tube, but you only need to use a dime size amount to cover your entire face so one tube lasts almost a year! The redness therapy version is what I use now on a daily basis and my skin has never felt or looked better.
Sommer R.
San Diego, CA
Murad moisturizers are great. They offer more uva/uvb ray protection than most brands. The moisturizer is not too heavy like some moisturizers and soaks into my skin without feeling like my face is left oily. I have combo skin with oil in my tzone areas and this moisturizer evens out my redness in my cheeks and chin while not leaving me overly oily or producing acne
Genevieve S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
For a long time I struggled with redness from acne and skin irritation but this product helped me turn my skin around. The green is just right for color correcting and it’s a fast and deeply absorbing moisturizer. It’s great under makeup and since it has a color corrector in it you’re not laying unnecessary product waiting to cake up your face.
jamielynncox C.
This was an okay product for me. I didn't feel like it was as hydrating as I wanted it to be. I also didn't feel like it helped with redness in my skin or made any correction to it. I was using the face wash, the recovery gel and put this on as the last step. Haven't noticed much improvement in my skin using the moisturizer or all three products.
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
i am a facial waxing specialist and i love applying this to my clients post wax to correct redness and give them enough spf to protect them in the daytime from sun exposure after leaving the brow bar! i dont know if this is good for everyday use ........
Diamond H.
Tracy, CA
I love all murad products. I first used it when I had a facial at massage envy. I have very problematic and acne prime sensitive skin but the murad products are seriously clearing me up and giving me youthful beautiful skin that I've always dreamed of
Lauren B.
Love this moisturizer so much! It makes my skin feel so nice and soft! It’s not super greasy or oily either which I love because it’s heavy duty enough to wear before bed, yet light enough to wear under makeup without looking greasy after a few hours!
Catherine S.
I love the packaging is truly amazing and the price is just as good I feel like get what you pay for sometime it’s OK it’s been a little bit extra because you get exactly what you want and the texture is truly phenomenal and the smell is great...
Emily B.
Citrus Heights, CA
This is lightly moisturizing and works well to reduce redness. If you need deep moisturizarion don’t depend on this but it sits nicely under makeup. I think this may have been discontinued. It smells nice, very light and not chemical. I don’t think I would repurchase.
Sandria C.
Detroit, MI
I have flaky dry skin. Which moisturizer should I use prior to foundation, and which foundation should I use for my skin?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Where can i.purchase this?
Kaileigh W.