BY MURAD

This mask contains antioxidant infused formula fights against the damage of free radicals to preserve youthfulness provides calming effect to comfort skin incredibly cool and soothes post treatment skin enhances the freshness and beauty of skin to use: after facial is completed apply to clean face and neck in a circular motion. see more...

Melissa L.
Des Moines, IA
This murad product is the bomb! It left my skin feeling totaly cool and refreshed. It soften my skin and was simply irrestable. I love it. It leaves you feeling refreashed and cool. It brightens you skin and leaves you lookibg refreashed. It adds a glow to your skin thats spectacular.
Valerie D.
Casa grande, AZ
When you live somewhere just so hot and sunny all the time like I do this is amazing after a long day in the sun just to cool the skin and relax it feels great smells good
Cynthia Z.
I was hesitant on trying this because I've never using a cooling recovery mask before but this is so worth the purchase. It's so soothing and cooling, of course, and my face glowed after using this. Packaging for this is simple but practical. Can't wait to put this on again.
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
definitely feel as if this product restored a lot in my face. i ordered it online after feeling very dry after the beach days. the packaging is simple and the product is phenomenal ! would recommend to anyone trying to get their skin back together
Alicia O.
This helps your skin if you have been picking at at it which you shouldn’t but this will fix your skin right up and is very gentle but a little pricey for a mask but not the most pricey there is though a little need for improvement.
Deana K.
Lansing
First I would like to say that Murad is an amazing company and I love all of their products that I have tried in the past. Their Cooling Recovery Mask is so nice after a warm face wash. It feels so soothing and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or dry.
Tess W.
Newport News, VA
I purchased this mask a while ago and used it for about 3 months before I ran out. I really liked how it made my skin feel! It's a little pricey but all good skin care is a sacrifice! Very cooling, refreshing, and restoring.
Kirstin P.
Wetumpka, AL
I love using this after I've had a rough week where I've been stressed and have had to wear a lot of make up. It's so relaxing to wear and it makes me skin feel so much better.
Crystal C.
Murad+my skin=awful!! I'm sure I'm allergic to something in their formula. It started with their acne kit and then I tried this with no luck.. hope it works well for others!
Kaitlin F.
Punta Gorda, FL
Great recovery mask! Expensive but worth it! I only need to use it a few times a month and it's great! Awesome for sensitive skin... Sephora carries it I believe but I just order mine offline! 5 stars