BY MURAD

Which skin type is it good for? Oily Combination A 30-day collection of blemish-fighting products to rapidly clear and prevent breakouts so skin looks healthier, faster. Solutions for:- Acne and blemishes- Oiliness- PoresIf you want to know more…Complete Acne Control 30-Day Kit quickly eliminates blemishes so skin appears clearer and healthier. Clarifying Cleanser helps prevent breakouts with time-released salicylic acid, while Acne Clearing Solution treats breakouts and soothes redness without over-drying skin. Oil-Control Mattifier immediately mattifies and controls oil for up to eight hours, while providing sun protection with SPF 15. Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment provides emergency blemish relief, reducing blemish size and redness in as little as four hours, and the oil-free Skin Perfecting Lotion offers lightweight hydration and minimizes the appearance of pores for smoother-looking skin. This set contains:- 1.5 oz/ 45 mL Clarifying Cleanser- 0.8 oz/ 23 mL Acne Clearing Solution- 0.6 oz/ 18 mL Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment- 0.6 oz/ 18 mL Skin Perfecting Lotion It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Phthalates These products are dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
So my fiancé has always had horrible acne and has tried so many things and before starting murad he was on proactive for a while and we saw no improvements at all! I got him started with a few samples of murad products to see how he would react and he was fine so I went along and purchased him the 30 day trial kit. I have to say within just 1 week of consistent using his skin looked so much better and acne was starting to clear up. Now he uses the 60 day kit and his acne is almost completely gone! It has helped him immensely.we couldn't be happier with these products!
Aliyah L.
Aliyah L.
Whittier, CA
The 30 day kit doesn't really do much and there isn't a big difference but you might get more of a difference and better results with the 60 day kit for $40 its not to great the products don't even last the full month its supposed to even with the smallest amount.
Pren P.
Pren P.
Kansas City, MO
I wish I could give this more stars. It totally fixed my skin. The sunscreen in this is amazing. It's totally matte and not greasy. The price isn't bad and there's more than enough to lady through a whole month here.
Elle K.
Elle K.
I'm 14 years old and what 14 year old doesn't have acne? Some pros of the product are it gets rid of somewhat of your acne, but very expensive! This is a 30 supply and I got it at Sephora. I would recommend!
Kameron D.
Kameron D.
This made my face feel great for about the first week. I used it for the full 30 days and my skin broke out like no other. I had huge cystic pimples I've never had before and it was horrible. I would never try again.
Lizbeth M.
Lizbeth M.
Awesome brand for sensitive skin like mine! The spot treatment solution works AMAZING! Leaves you face feeling very clean and fresh!
Gaby B.
Gaby B.
I had severe acne and if your trying to find a solution I suggest going to the dermatologist rather then using this product