Murad Collagen Support Body Cream - 2.0 oz. - Murad Skin Care Products uploaded by Grace U.Murad Collagen Support Body Cream - 2.0 oz. - Murad Skin Care Products uploaded by Pamela P.

BY MURAD

Murad Collagen Support Body Cream - 2.0 oz. - Murad Skin Care Products - UPC: 767332401072 - Manufacturer: Murad Skin Care Products - Product Description: Intensely hydrating body cream with Shea Butter and Jojoba Extract triples skina€ s moisture upon application and nourishes skin by locking in moisture for 24 hours. Collagen Support Complex helps improve skina€ s resilience to give skin a more supple and youthful appearance. - Benefits: Immediately triples skina€ s moisture and provides 24 hours of enhanced hydration. - How To Use: Apply onto damp or dry skin and massage with long, circular motions. see more...

Grace U.
Los Banos, CA
This product not only help with the collagen in your sink but it also has no smell to it so that makes it even better
Des M.
Tucson, AZ
It wasn't worth the money spent. I didn't feel like this product actually did what it promisedZ the packaging is nice and easy to use but other than that i would never recommend or let anyone make the same mistake I did and spend all that money on something that doesn't work.
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
One of my favorite go to body moisturizer! It is very gentle and super moiturizing which I love! The value I feel is great for the amount of product given! This was my first time purchasing but I had no complaints so I would definitely recommend it!
Hope B.
Murad makes incredibly high end products. Very scientific. I'm really into collagen products and this does not disappoint. Really moistirizing and regenative. Highly recommend. Lasts long as well.
Megan S.
Boaz
I have used this cream off and on for several months. I love the consistency of it. I haven't noticed any firming, but the smell is great and it feels great on my skin!
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
Love this product. I felt like I sensed it really working . Purchased this at a sephora and I never go without it. Extremely gentle and the product is a good value. I think it's perfect as is and highly reccomend this to others
Cara K.
Troy, OH
This all over body lotion works wonders. After child number two, I had more stretch marks than I’d like to admit. I used this cream on them for about a year after my daughter, and it wasn’t until about then that I noticed that my stretch marks were not visible anymore.
Sherry M.
Arlington
I used the body cream when getting out of the shower to try and smooth some of the cellulite on my legs. It helps out with the lines on my thighs and on my arms.
Isabel V.
I really liked this product at first but after continuous use I saw less results. It's really gentle on the skin and I think I would recommend it to a friend.
Cherami B.
Not holding high hopes I was amazed at the instants results of this product. It made my skin moisturised and younger looking almost instantly. I love it!