Murad Collagen Support Body Cream uploaded by Pamela P.Murad Collagen Support Body Cream uploaded by Grace U.

BY MURAD

An intensive body cream that penetrates deeply, infusing dry skin with long-lasting moisture and suppleness that lasts for up to 24 hours. This body cream triples skin’s moisture upon application* and is scented with lemongrass and vetivert for a fresh aroma.

Recommended For:

• Providing a more youthful appearance
  • Instantly hydrating skin upon application
  • Leaving skin feeling soft and hydrated throughout the day

Benefits: This rich body cream utilises Collagen Support Complex to reveal younger-looking skin all over the body, along with Shea Butter to intensely hydrate the skin and Jojoba extract to triple skin's moisture upon application*.

How to Use: Apply to damp or dry skin and massage with circular motions.

Ingredients: Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Saccharide Isomerate,Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl EtherDimethyl Silane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract,Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract,Sodium PCA, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, HydrolyzedJojoba Esters, Polysorbate 80, Myristyl Myristate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25Methacrylate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Betaine,Hydrogenated Soy Glyceride, Inositol, Polysorbate 60, Sodium StearoylLactylate, Sorbitan Stearate, Taurine, Trehalose, Urea, Yeast AminoAcids, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Glucosamine HCL,Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol,Chlorphenesin, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool.

Stephanie B.
I received a trial size of this product, so I have only tried that amount. However, I ran out of face cream while I was traveling, so it lasted a lot longer than than it would have if I had been using it for my full body. The product has a pretty sheen, and is a very fluffy consistensy. It leaves a really pretty sheen on the skin too which makes it look really hydrated. It does have a slight smell; it's not really a good or bad smell though. The packaging is really nice, very pretty especially for a trial size. Overall I enjoyed it, and I might end up paying full price for it.
Hope B.
Murad makes incredibly high end products. Very scientific. I'm really into collagen products and this does not disappoint. Really moistirizing and regenative. Highly recommend. Lasts long as well.
Des M.
Tucson , AZ
It wasn't worth the money spent. I didn't feel like this product actually did what it promisedZ the packaging is nice and easy to use but other than that i would never recommend or let anyone make the same mistake I did and spend all that money on something that doesn't work.
Cara K.
Troy, OH
This all over body lotion works wonders. After child number two, I had more stretch marks than I’d like to admit. I used this cream on them for about a year after my daughter, and it wasn’t until about then that I noticed that my stretch marks were not visible anymore.
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
One of my favorite go to body moisturizer! It is very gentle and super moiturizing which I love! The value I feel is great for the amount of product given! This was my first time purchasing but I had no complaints so I would definitely recommend it!
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
Love this product. I felt like I sensed it really working . Purchased this at a sephora and I never go without it. Extremely gentle and the product is a good value. I think it's perfect as is and highly reccomend this to others
Megan S.
Boaz
I have used this cream off and on for several months. I love the consistency of it. I haven't noticed any firming, but the smell is great and it feels great on my skin!
Sherry M.
Arlington
I used the body cream when getting out of the shower to try and smooth some of the cellulite on my legs. It helps out with the lines on my thighs and on my arms.
Katherine M.
Bel Aire, KS
Gives skin the extra boost for smoothness and moisture. The collagen helps combat sagging and more. Soaks up easily.
Isabel V.
I really liked this product at first but after continuous use I saw less results. It's really gentle on the skin and I think I would recommend it to a friend.