Murad
Clear, Correct & Recover Acne Kit

Murad Clear, Correct & Recover Acne Kit

A four-piece set to address every stage of acne from breakouts to the look of post-acne scars and marks. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores, Acne, and BlemishesHighlighted Ingredients:- Salicylic Acid: Helps support skin against the formation of new acne and helps skin to heal- Vitamin C and Hydroxytyrosol: Reduce the appearance of post-acne dark spots- Green Tea Extract: Helps soothe irritation for clearer, healthier-looking skin. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Murad Clear, Correct & Recover Acne Kit!
Cassandra A.
West Hatfield, MA
Murad Clear, Correct & Recover Acne Kit uploaded by Cassandra A.
Murad Clear, Correct & Recover Acne Kit uploaded by Cassandra A.
I purchased Murads Travel size acne/scar treatment kit. Literally after the first wash I noticed my face was already clearing up! I have sensitive skin dry & oily and have bigger pores and blackheads that I’ve wanted to get rid of for a while, finally found something that works well! So happy I purchased this kit I’m on day 3 and my face has cleared up almost completely and I can see my pores getting cleaner and smaller everyday! I Love it! Murad is a great brand I also love their moisturizers! I paid about 30$ for this whole travel size kit on their website and it came with a gift of a travel size skin brightening dark spots serum that works amazing as well!! You can also purchase these separately instead of the whole kit if you wanted as well. Again I highly recommend, their skincare is amazing and worth the money!

Looking for your answer?