BY MURAD

A gentle scrub that gets rid of dull, dead skin for a super smooth complexion. Dismiss Dullness! This exfoliating essential deep-cleans to minimize the appearance of pores as it frees skin of excess oil, leaving a healthy glow. Get scrubbing three times a week for seriously silky results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

monica l.
monica l.
I use the Murad Clean Scene Gaga for Glow once a week.to help clean my face of all the impurities . This Scrub gives me a natural glow that allows me to not need a face full of foundation. I love it!
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The fact that the product side for Glo on it is the honest truth after using this product it has given me such a glow on my skin I go outside and people compliment my skin on how clear and fresh it looks
Anna H.
Anna H.
Sylvester, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never tried this product but I hope to purchase soon and see if it's something I will like. I will leave another review once I have tried the product and can give my true opinions.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
San Jose, CA
I love using the Murad Clean Scene Gaga for Glow after a good Facial or Mask. After using it my face looks brighter and refreshed. It's gentle on the skin and the price is moderate. I recommend using it for those days when you need an extra glow on your face!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't like it, definitely not a fan. Left my drier skin areas super dry, & almost patchy looking. Wanted to like it, just wasn't for me.
Shoshanna D.
Shoshanna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has such a nice feel on the skin and makes the skin looks so glowy and healthy! I love it
Denise R.
Denise R.
San Antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product helped my skin for a decent amount of time but after a while it got to intoxicating for me
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Melbourne Fl.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for a great cleanser and skin care product! This is definitely for you!
Shyma A.
Shyma A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mengandung Yumberry, anti oksidan Cina ampuh untuk menetralkan radikal bebasDicampur dengan Salicylic Acid untuk ekspoliasi sel kulit mati & menghapus jerawatDiinfus dengan mikro scrub & jojoba untuk mempernis permukaan kulitKulit terlihat lebih lembut, halus, cerah & seimbang
Ursula R.
Ursula R.
Guelph
Way too harsh. Too many chemicals. I don't love this brand. Don't recommend, go for something more natural.