BY MURAD

Give your face a stunning glow with Murad Clean Scene Gaga for Glow. This mild facial scrub helps cleanse your skin to diminish the appearance of pores. It effectively eliminates excessive oil from your skin. The colorful jojoba beads and micro-scrubbers clean up the skin and dissolve while scrubbing. This leaves a soft and smooth skin.

• Exfoliates dead skin cells
  • Fights free radicals
  • Reveals smooth skin with a healthy glow
  • For all skin types

Other Description:  Yumberry, a Chinese fruit, is one of the ingredients of Murad Clean Scene Gaga for Glow. It's a great antioxidant which helps to neutralize free radicals and results in a smooth skin. Salicylic Acid, a beta hydroxy acid (BHA), exfoliates dead skin cells and controls breakouts.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters, Myrica Rubra Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Polyquaternium-4, Propyl Gallate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Talc, Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 30 (CI 73360)

Katie B.
Lexington, NC
 Wow… What else can I say about this product besides it's absolutely amazing! This product is in my every day routine and I would highly recommend it to anyone of interest. You can buy this at most beauty stores for really good price!
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
The fact that the product side for Glo on it is the honest truth after using this product it has given me such a glow on my skin I go outside and people compliment my skin on how clear and fresh it looks
Anna H.
Sylvester, GA
I have never tried this product but I hope to purchase soon and see if it's something I will like. I will leave another review once I have tried the product and can give my true opinions.
Priscilla D.
San Jose, CA
I love using the Murad Clean Scene Gaga for Glow after a good Facial or Mask. After using it my face looks brighter and refreshed. It's gentle on the skin and the price is moderate. I recommend using it for those days when you need an extra glow on your face!
monica l.
I use the Murad Clean Scene Gaga for Glow once a week.to help clean my face of all the impurities . This Scrub gives me a natural glow that allows me to not need a face full of foundation. I love it!
Danny T.
Mission, TX
I love this so much! The glow it leaves is amazing!! It highly met my expectations and the packaging is amazing and pretty!! I love how effective it is and it's not disappointing!! I don't this it need improvement because it's amazing how it is!!!
Constance N.
This s product was just ok to me, it's a little steep with the price and kind of disappointing, it did not meet my expectations, the packaging was nice
Sarah C.
Don't like it, definitely not a fan. Left my drier skin areas super dry, & almost patchy looking. Wanted to like it, just wasn't for me.
Amber a.
Venice, FL
Not to highly impressed I have not noticed any results and even though this is not a Newer product its still not cheap.
Catherine S.
Bristol, VT
This product does a good job of getting the dirt and oils off my skin. Leaves my skin feeling nice and clean and soft.