BY MURAD

Say goodbye to pimples and impurities, and say hello to clean, smooth and beautiful skin! This effective product provides a targeted point treatment of impurities - such as blemishes, pimples and blackheads, without irritating or damaging the skin. It eliminates impurities quickly by starting the process immediately, while it prevents the emergence of new blemishes.

Contains salicilsyra which makes the product powerful enough to prevent impurities, while improving skin health. The result is a healthy, fresh and perfect skin that radiates. Suitable for all skin types, but is especially good for combination to oily skin types.

Directions: Apply a thin layer directly on pimples, blemishes and impurities. Use morning and/or evening, can be applied up to four times per day for intensive combat impurities. For best results use together with other Clean Scene products.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), DicaprylyllMaleate, Glycolic Acid,iCetearyl Alcohol, Sulfur,iSclerotium Gum, SalicyliciAcid, Myrica RubralFruit Extract, Allantoin,iGlycerin, Avena Satival(Oat) Kernel Extract,lButylene Glycol, CamelliaiOleifera Leaf Extract,lDipotassium Glycyrrhizate, TocopheryliAcetate, Ascorbic Acid,iChitosan, Zinc Gluconate,iSodium PCA, Betaine,iSorbitol, Glycine, Alanine,iProline, Serine, Threonine,iArginine, Lysine, GlutamiciAcid, Ceteareth-20, GlyceryllStearate, PEG-100 Stearate,lSodium Hydroxide, PropyliGallate, Disodium EDTA,iPhenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol,iChlorphenesin, Limonene, CitruslAurantium Dulcis (Orange)iPeel Oil.

Melody N.
Glenside, PA
Pretty good spot treAtment. You would think being 49, I wouldn't get acne, but surprise. I do love this. I purchased at Ulta. Nice packaging, easy to yse
Mindy h.
Tellico Plains, TN
I have some darkness on my chin and this product has helped it tremendously. Might be a little expensive but it’s a very good brand
Stephanie L.
New Bern, NC
Really like this product. Great cost. Can be found T most neighborhood stores. I would recommend it to all.
Stephanie M.
Auburn, CA
Helps zap those pesky, yucky pimples overnight. Safe for sensitive skin and it also has seemed to help with my deep down cystic spots to clear up fast that they usually do. Definitely will be buying again
Correye A.
This wasn't good for my skin. Received a small sample, I would use more a spot treatment. If you have very dry skin.
Madison V.
Grand Rapids, MI
When I get acne I usually only get one or two pimples at a time, but they are big. This spot treatment helped me immediatly clear up my little problem areas before they turned into a big issue.
Kristi W.
Athol, MA
I used this product for a while. It worked grear at first but over time it caused my skin to be oily. I still use it as part of my skin care routine twice a week.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
This is a great spot treatment. It helps tame those pesky red bumps in a day. I have fairly sensitive skin and all murad products haven't affected it. I highly recommend this for spot pimple treatment. It especially helps during that time of the month.
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
This is my go to for any overnight pimples that may arise. It absorbs quickly and nicely and doesn't leave me feeling like I have a film on my skin. And usually when I wake up the blemish is much smaller and sometimes gone completely.
Gennah R.
Bouckville
Does the job! Protects my skin from the sun and keeps it looking healthy. I use it daily under my makeup
Wonderful product.