BY MURAD

Say goodbye to pimples and impurities, and say hello to clean, smooth and beautiful skin! This effective product provides a targeted point treatment of impurities - such as blemishes, pimples and blackheads, without irritating or damaging the skin. It eliminates impurities quickly by starting the process immediately, while it prevents the emergence of new blemishes.

Contains salicilsyra which makes the product powerful enough to prevent impurities, while improving skin health. The result is a healthy, fresh and perfect skin that radiates. Suitable for all skin types, but is especially good for combination to oily skin types.

Directions: Apply a thin layer directly on pimples, blemishes and impurities. Use morning and/or evening, can be applied up to four times per day for intensive combat impurities. For best results use together with other Clean Scene products.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), DicaprylyllMaleate, Glycolic Acid,iCetearyl Alcohol, Sulfur,iSclerotium Gum, SalicyliciAcid, Myrica RubralFruit Extract, Allantoin,iGlycerin, Avena Satival(Oat) Kernel Extract,lButylene Glycol, CamelliaiOleifera Leaf Extract,lDipotassium Glycyrrhizate, TocopheryliAcetate, Ascorbic Acid,iChitosan, Zinc Gluconate,iSodium PCA, Betaine,iSorbitol, Glycine, Alanine,iProline, Serine, Threonine,iArginine, Lysine, GlutamiciAcid, Ceteareth-20, GlyceryllStearate, PEG-100 Stearate,lSodium Hydroxide, PropyliGallate, Disodium EDTA,iPhenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol,iChlorphenesin, Limonene, CitruslAurantium Dulcis (Orange)iPeel Oil.

Kristen C.
My skin is very sensitive and did not react well to this because of the sulfur. If you have a sensitivity to sulfur I would not try!
Crystal L.
I did not like this stuff. Actually made my face break out worse!! Had such high hopes and totally was disappointed.
Danielle K.
Didn't really see much of a difference with this, purchased online and got excited reading reviews but didn't live up to the hype.
Kristi W.
Athol, MA
I used this product for a while. It worked grear at first but over time it caused my skin to be oily. I still use it as part of my skin care routine twice a week.
Correye A.
This wasn't good for my skin. Received a small sample, I would use more a spot treatment. If you have very dry skin.
Jill R.
Wildomar, CA
The Kate Somerville spot treatment is hands-down the best on the market. Purchased at Sephora & lasted several months so far.
Mindy h.
cleveland, TN
I have some darkness on my chin and this product has helped it tremendously. Might be a little expensive but it’s a very good brand
Melody N.
Glenside, PA
Pretty good spot treAtment. You would think being 49, I wouldn't get acne, but surprise. I do love this. I purchased at Ulta. Nice packaging, easy to yse
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
This is a great spot treatment. It helps tame those pesky red bumps in a day. I have fairly sensitive skin and all murad products haven't affected it. I highly recommend this for spot pimple treatment. It especially helps during that time of the month.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Really great spot treatment that works as it should. Doesn't work overnight which is why I took away one star but it does work if given time, so long as you don't pick the pimple it will be gone shortly.