BY MURAD

Say goodbye to pimples and impurities, and say hello to clean, smooth and beautiful skin! This effective product provides a targeted point treatment of impurities - such as blemishes, pimples and blackheads, without irritating or damaging the skin. It eliminates impurities quickly by starting the process immediately, while it prevents the emergence of new blemishes.

Contains salicilsyra which makes the product powerful enough to prevent impurities, while improving skin health. The result is a healthy, fresh and perfect skin that radiates. Suitable for all skin types, but is especially good for combination to oily skin types.

Directions: Apply a thin layer directly on pimples, blemishes and impurities. Use morning and/or evening, can be applied up to four times per day for intensive combat impurities. For best results use together with other Clean Scene products.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), DicaprylyllMaleate, Glycolic Acid,iCetearyl Alcohol, Sulfur,iSclerotium Gum, SalicyliciAcid, Myrica RubralFruit Extract, Allantoin,iGlycerin, Avena Satival(Oat) Kernel Extract,lButylene Glycol, CamelliaiOleifera Leaf Extract,lDipotassium Glycyrrhizate, TocopheryliAcetate, Ascorbic Acid,iChitosan, Zinc Gluconate,iSodium PCA, Betaine,iSorbitol, Glycine, Alanine,iProline, Serine, Threonine,iArginine, Lysine, GlutamiciAcid, Ceteareth-20, GlyceryllStearate, PEG-100 Stearate,lSodium Hydroxide, PropyliGallate, Disodium EDTA,iPhenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol,iChlorphenesin, Limonene, CitruslAurantium Dulcis (Orange)iPeel Oil.

Stephanie L.
New Bern, NC
Really like this product. Great cost. Can be found T most neighborhood stores. I would recommend it to all.
Stephanie M.
Auburn, CA
Helps zap those pesky, yucky pimples overnight. Safe for sensitive skin and it also has seemed to help with my deep down cystic spots to clear up fast that they usually do. Definitely will be buying again
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
This is my go to for any overnight pimples that may arise. It absorbs quickly and nicely and doesn't leave me feeling like I have a film on my skin. And usually when I wake up the blemish is much smaller and sometimes gone completely.
Madi M.
This product works great for acne. Plus it smells amazing! It's a great value for the price. I would definitely say that it's effective. I would definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone. Would buy again.
Michelle W.
Aston, PA
This product is PERFECT for trouble areas on the face that have frequent breakouts or whiteheads. I would put it on when I felt a pimple coming to prevent or used it to treat a stubborn pimple. I would recommend this highly !
Shawna A.
I have pretty big pores so this stuff is great. I feel like it works as advertised and reduces the appearance of my large pores.
Stephanie T.
Nixa
This is my go to spot treatment as when I breakout it's usually just one bad zit and this zaps them way. It is a very effective spot treatment. I bought this at Sephora and would highly recommend it.
Shonbrya W.
Waverly, FL
This stuff is AMAZING. I use this everyday before I Start my day since I been using it I haven't had any breakout
Amberly W.
Hernando, FL
I use this at night on my blemishes and by the morning they are GONE! My favorite this is to also use them on my acne scars because ive noticed them really fading!
Melody N.
Glenside, PA
Pretty good spot treAtment. You would think being 49, I wouldn't get acne, but surprise. I do love this. I purchased at Ulta. Nice packaging, easy to yse