BY MURAD

Speeds healing of breakouts on the spot while helping prevent new ones so you can say bye-bye blemishes. Salicylic Acid gives this spot treatment (and you) the power to get tough on blemishes while boosting your skin's health. With Crazy for Clear, it's not about punishing your skin with something that's way too harsh - it's about enjoying clear, beautiful skin! Salicylic Acid, a beta hydroxy acid, works to exfoliate dead skin cells and banishes breakouts Yumberry, an exotic Chinese wonder and powerful antioxidant, helps neutralize free radicals, skin damaging enemies of balanced, smooth skin Zinc Gluconate, a natural amino acid used for its antiseptic properties, helps to leave skin soft and smooth Directions: Get skin squeaky clean, and then apply a thin layer directly on blemishes up to 4 times daily. Net Weight: 0.5 oz./15 ml Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Maleate, Glycolic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sulfur, Sclerotium Gum, Salicylic Acid, Myrica Rubra Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Glycerin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Propyl Gallate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil see more...

Madison V.
Allendale, MI
When I get acne I usually only get one or two pimples at a time, but they are big. This spot treatment helped me immediatly clear up my little problem areas before they turned into a big issue.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
This is a great spot treatment. It helps tame those pesky red bumps in a day. I have fairly sensitive skin and all murad products haven't affected it. I highly recommend this for spot pimple treatment. It especially helps during that time of the month.
Evelyn C.
So i bought this on a whim because I love to exlpore spot treatments for those stubborn blemishes and I did like the results. you just have to make sure you wash your face and clean away any makeup before you apply a thin layer. I would reccomed!
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
This is my go to for any overnight pimples that may arise. It absorbs quickly and nicely and doesn't leave me feeling like I have a film on my skin. And usually when I wake up the blemish is much smaller and sometimes gone completely.
Madi M.
This product works great for acne. Plus it smells amazing! It's a great value for the price. I would definitely say that it's effective. I would definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone. Would buy again.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Really great spot treatment that works as it should. Doesn't work overnight which is why I took away one star but it does work if given time, so long as you don't pick the pimple it will be gone shortly.
Stephanie T.
Nixa
This is my go to spot treatment as when I breakout it's usually just one bad zit and this zaps them way. It is a very effective spot treatment. I bought this at Sephora and would highly recommend it.
Michelle W.
Aston, PA
This product is PERFECT for trouble areas on the face that have frequent breakouts or whiteheads. I would put it on when I felt a pimple coming to prevent or used it to treat a stubborn pimple. I would recommend this highly !
Kristi W.
Athol, MA
I used this product for a while. It worked grear at first but over time it caused my skin to be oily. I still use it as part of my skin care routine twice a week.
Amberly W.
Hernando, FL
I use this at night on my blemishes and by the morning they are GONE! My favorite this is to also use them on my acne scars because ive noticed them really fading!