Murad Clarifying Wipes uploaded by Ryea L.Murad Clarifying Wipes uploaded by Autumn E.

BY MURAD

Cleanse and refresh blemish-prone skin with Murad Clarifying Wipes. Clinically proven to remove dirt, oil and bacteria, the soft, pre-moistened wipes balance and tone your skin, helping to minimise the occurrence of break outs.

Enriched with witch hazel, algae extract, grape seed extract and vitamin E, the wipes work to tighten your pores, regulate sebum and oil production and protect your skin from free radical damage. Perfect for freshening up your skin when you're on to go, these handy wipes will soothe your skin and help to clear existing blemishes.

Directions of Use:

• Gently wipe over your face and neck
  • Do not rinse
  • Reseal the pack after use

• where can I find this?? its sold out almost everywhere on...1 Answers
  • Could I use these as makeup remover wipes aswell as to he...2 Answers
  • How would u rate these 1-10. do they help to get rid of a...6 Answers
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
The only wipes that works amazingly well for my acne prone combination skin. Perfect deep cleaning that removes the gunk and grime from my skin. Leaves behind a nice minty feel. I am always repurchasing this product for myself and my acne prone clients.
Ambika D.
Jersey City, NJ
They’re nice and thick, they feel luxurious to use. I was surprised to see that they removed an entire face of makeup and later I didn't feel like double cleansing. I am very happy with the results. My skin feels refreshed and clear. Highly recommended
Kelly M.
I’m a fan of these wipes only when I have breakouts over a large area of my face. It rarely happens but when it does, these wipes are good to use. If my skin is clear, they just dry out my skin so I wouldn’t recommend on normal-dry skin.
Rebecca H.
Mt Washington, KY
I loved these murad wipes!! They seemed to really get my face clean and clean the dirt out of my pores. If you want a good wipe for your face then get this one! Some other wipes feel like they are putting oil on your face but not this one!!
Nicole F.
I love this product so much, I really feel like this works wonders on my skin. It feels so nice on the skin and really prevents my face from breaking out after wearing makeup all day long. I just wish they came in a bigger pack.
Nicole F.
Reading, PA
I always try to keep these in my purse. My face gets oily through out the day and these are so easy to use and not highly scented. If you like face wipes make sure to grab some from Sephora at your next visit!
Alyse W.
Ann Arbor, MI
Before trying Murad I was hesitant to buy because of the price. After using this product I am 100% a believer in the Murad skin care line and am amazed at the results even after using this OVERNIGHT. My skin has always been pretty clear(so I thought) however after using this product I noticed my skin glowing, spots going away and my complexion looked amazing.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
I really like these especially on the go in my bag! I would def keep purchasing these if they were more affordable but I will purchase them from time to time and use them when my face gets bad!
Ani S.
Buffalo, NY
These I purchase for my 15 year old son for after gym . I am a skincare fanatic and he uses the Murad line as well as sun screen everyday. These are easy to use and work great at keeping his skin clear . This semester his gym is 2nd period of the day and these work well to clean up as his school does not have showers. I believe the younger you teach your children about skincare they will age so much better.
Lorrie P.
Boston, MA
Quick and easy to use. These wipes made my skin feel fresh and mores clean. Perfect for travel. Standard packaging. This product was gentle and met my expectations.
Molly M.
How would u rate these 1-10. do they help to get rid of acne?
Gabrielle T.
Could I use these as makeup remover wipes aswell as to help improve my skin?
Maria S.
Harrison, NY
where can I find this?? its sold out almost everywhere online ( from sephora to amazon and everything in between) this are my favorite and I'm almost done with my last pack

Amazon