Murad Clarifying Wipes

Cleanse and refresh blemish-prone skin with Murad Clarifying Wipes. Clinically proven to remove dirt, oil and bacteria, the soft, pre-moistened wipes balance and tone your skin, helping to minimise the occurrence of break outs.

Enriched with witch hazel, algae extract, grape seed extract and vitamin E, the wipes work to tighten your pores, regulate sebum and oil production and protect your skin from free radical damage. Perfect for freshening up your skin when you're on to go, these handy wipes will soothe your skin and help to clear existing blemishes.

Directions of Use:

• Gently wipe over your face and neck
  • Do not rinse
  • Reseal the pack after use

where can I find this?? its sold out almost everywhere online ( from sephora to amazon and everything in between) this are my favorite and I'm almost done with my last pack
Could I use these as makeup remover wipes aswell as to help improve my skin?
How would u rate these 1-10. do they help to get rid of acne?
Start your review of Murad Clarifying Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
Annie B.
Really great on the go product for blemish prone skin. Makes you feel like they are doing a lot more than a normal wipe would do, which is brilliant for acne prone skin
Agnieszka P.
I love this wipes. Especially when i am away from home. My skin is most of the time oily So that wipes keep my skin clean and fresh. Box is really handfull, easy to use. I am recommend this wipes for everyone !!
𝒟𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓁 𝒟.
Absolutely love these wipes the scent is beautiful and it left my face so lovely and fresh
Carol M.
Belfast, County Antrim
I love these wipes they are great for removing makeup at the end of the night or cleansing your face first thing in the morning, they are not harsh on your skin but you know they have done the job at getting your skin clean and soothing any irritated areas.
Jennifer F.
Chatham, HARTLEPOOL
I saw youtuber Graveyard Girl speaking about this brand and then I had to spend over a certain amount for free delivery on a beauty site so I decided to try these wipes. I love them! they leave your skin feeling so clean and it has such a strong 'clean' scent.
Teresa P.
Pocahontas, AR
Murad clarifying wipes are very convient and easy to use. I buy them for my granddaughters to use when the girls spend the night. I recommend this products to others as well. I like this product due to the convience of how fast and easy the wipes are to use. My granddaughters are more interested in using the wipes compared to other products on the market today,
Mairead H.
Erin
I love these face wipes! They are like the face wash but I wouldn't use them all the time. They work but not just as well. They do also wipe off makeup but not as good as a proper makeup removing wipe. I like using the wipes when I forget to wash my face or I just need to wipe my face on the go. I would defiantly recommend this product.
Francia M.
Arlington , TX
Me gustan mucho ya sea para limpieza y me siento bien me deja una sensación de limpieza refrescante amo esas sensaciones en mi piel .
Jennifer L.
Los Angeles , CA
Quick acting agent recommended for a make up prep regimen light weight and hydrating
Shley Y.
Immokalee, FL
I've never used such nice quality wipes! I have very dry skin, dry skin can be uncomfortable and distracting throughout the day but the Murad Clarifying wipes keep my skin hydrated and they smell gorgeous. They make the face feel soooo clean and fresh. I would 100% buy these again. 👌🏾😍