Murad Clarifying Wipes uploaded by Ryea L.Murad Clarifying Wipes uploaded by Autumn E.

BY MURAD

Cleanse and refresh blemish-prone skin with Murad Clarifying Wipes. Clinically proven to remove dirt, oil and bacteria, the soft, pre-moistened wipes balance and tone your skin, helping to minimise the occurrence of break outs.

Enriched with witch hazel, algae extract, grape seed extract and vitamin E, the wipes work to tighten your pores, regulate sebum and oil production and protect your skin from free radical damage. Perfect for freshening up your skin when you're on to go, these handy wipes will soothe your skin and help to clear existing blemishes.

Directions of Use:

• Gently wipe over your face and neck
  • Do not rinse
  • Reseal the pack after use

• where can I find this?? its sold out almost everywhere on...1 Answers
  • Could I use these as makeup remover wipes aswell as to he...2 Answers
  • How would u rate these 1-10. do they help to get rid of a...6 Answers
Rachel R.
Lima
These wipes work wonders! I was very pleased with the outcome. It's a great value for a great price. Definitely does what it says it does. I have sensitive skin and it was extremely gentle on my skin. I would definitely buy again. Very effective.
Dresden S.
plattsmouth
Purchased at: Sephora
I love to use these to take off access makeup I have on my face from that day, especially if I am to lazy to completely wash my face. It was very effective and I personally love it. It also did not my my skin too oily or dry it out.
Crystal H.
Levittown , PA
Great for on the go! Work great just a bit pricey. I had acne on my shoulder and these were very useful. If you are prone to acne this might not be great on your budget but if its sparatic then it's a good choice.
Ravjot M.
Boston
Purchased at: Sephora
Love these clarifying wipes! They work as an exfoliating pad as well which is the best part. This isn’t technically the only step in acne care from Murad but it’s a good base step.
Care/Dakota C.
Norman
Murad cleansing wipes were just what I had expected. You can use the wipes for removing makeup easily or for giving your skin a good cleanse. Very refreshing wipes.
Jackie A.
Coachella
Ever feel like youve tried all products on shelf and still find yourself popping pimples and removing black heads and tou develops scars from those? I recommend this product
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
The only wipes that works amazingly well for my acne prone combination skin. Perfect deep cleaning that removes the gunk and grime from my skin. Leaves behind a nice minty feel. I am always repurchasing this product for myself and my acne prone clients.
Ambika D.
Jersey City, NJ
They’re nice and thick, they feel luxurious to use. I was surprised to see that they removed an entire face of makeup and later I didn't feel like double cleansing. I am very happy with the results. My skin feels refreshed and clear. Highly recommended
Kelly M.
I’m a fan of these wipes only when I have breakouts over a large area of my face. It rarely happens but when it does, these wipes are good to use. If my skin is clear, they just dry out my skin so I wouldn’t recommend on normal-dry skin.
Rebecca H.
Mt Washington, KY
I loved these murad wipes!! They seemed to really get my face clean and clean the dirt out of my pores. If you want a good wipe for your face then get this one! Some other wipes feel like they are putting oil on your face but not this one!!
Molly M.
How would u rate these 1-10. do they help to get rid of acne?
Gabrielle T.
Could I use these as makeup remover wipes aswell as to help improve my skin?
Maria S.
Harrison, NY
where can I find this?? its sold out almost everywhere online ( from sephora to amazon and everything in between) this are my favorite and I'm almost done with my last pack

Amazon