BY MURAD

This toner for acne prone skin helps reduce oil and impurities to cool and refresh blemish-prone skin. This Murad formula features Witch Hazel to help tighten pores with a refreshing blend of natural botanicals.

Murad Clarifying Toner is suggested for people looking to:

• Control oil on the face
  • Help tighten pores
  • Cool and refresh skin

Benefits: Clarifying Toner eliminates excess oil and restores balance to acne-prone skin with a refreshing blend of natural botanicals. Problem skin is purified without drying or irritation as Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract regulates oil production and Witch Hazel removes oil while tightening pores. Skin is left clean, refreshed and balanced.

How to Use: Every day after cleansing, pour a small amount of the Murad toner onto a cotton pad and apply evenly over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with a Murad Step 2 treatment.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Allantoin, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Menthoxypropanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Citral, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730)

• Do you have oily acne skin or dry acne skin?3 Answers
  • Is this worth buying? I deal with acne prone, oily and se...3 Answers
  • Does this work well with the other acne Murad products to...3 Answers
lilly m.
arlington
I went to Sephora looking for a toner because I was reading how it's a nice part to the layering process. I don't have acne and I'm not sure why she picked this one out for me. It doesn't say anything about acne on this bottle. It says, "cleanse, tone". I do believe it eliminates oil and impurities. However, it is a very drying toner.

I read the ingredients and went thru skin issues like acne a few years ago. I think most acne occurs deep in the skin, because of hormonal issues. I don't think it would do much in preventing or reducing acne. The witch hazel will help reduce redness and soothe irritated blemishes. You can buy regular witch hazel for a lot less. There are many other toners out there that are not so drying and won't mess with your pH in your skin.

If you have very oily skin, this could be a good product for you. I can't imagine anyone with acne wanting acne and dry skin at the same time. I don't recommend this product because many of the ingredients are harsh and it's an old school approach to dealing with skin issues in my humble opinion.
Keily 🌙.
San Angelo
Love this toner. Sometimes leaves a slight sting, but it’s kind of in a “ah, it’s working” type feeling? Really enjoy it and feel like it takes my skin care to the next level.
Jessica H.
Staff
This toner is my skincare savior. I recently decided to include a toner in my skincare routine and I've already been through 2 bottles! I love the cooling and refreshing effect I feel on my skin instantly after use. I mainly bought this product because I suffer from blackheads and after a few months of using it diligently, I've noticed my blackheads have disappeared! It's magic.
Sommer R.
San Diego, CA
I love this toner. You can feel the cleansing from the salicylic acid but I have sensitive skin and this product isn’t too intense like other toners I’ve used in the past that are intended to rid of acne. I normally have oily skin and notice this does dry out your skin so I would only recommend using once a day.
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
If you have acne or oily skin, this is a MUST if you pop or extract your zits/black heads then this is the toner you need to use afterwards. It's also good after using Clay masks and products that have sulfer. I recommend the acne line to people who have acne but don't have extremely sensitive skin.
Hannah J.
I really loved this product and I used it for the longest time. But it is pretty expensive for the full size so I did stop using it, but I would recommend using it if you have the budget for it. It really did help my skin look it’s best. I also would recommend getting the set of skin care.
Michaela S.
Waverly, OH
That’s just completely help to resurface my skin and clear up completely it work with all my other products to completely get my skin where I would like it it was very very very a pleasing. I would definitely give this recommendation to anyone because it just is a wonderful product.
Naomi D.
Desert Hot Springs
I am almost done with my bottle!!! I didn’t even know toner was a thing for my face until a visit to sephora to figure out a makeup routine and this definitely did the trick and caught my eye! Only downside is it kind of burns my skin, I’m assuming because of the alcohol but my skin was at its best when I added this to my routine!
Gwenievere S.
Alhambra, CA
I don’t really notice a difference in my skin texture after using this. It’s refreshing and provides an additional “cleanse0 after initially cleansing my face but I honestly don’t feel like it’s doing anything when I use it, and it’s slightly drying so I can’t use it everyday
Nat C.
Brooklyn, NY
I give this 4 stars because it does the same thing my Clinique 2 toner does. I’m not complaining but the Clinique toner retails for the same amount and the bottle is much bigger. I’ll stick with my Clinique but it’s good to know that’s there’s another product that works similarly.
Madeleine K.
How does this toner work on combination skin? I have a very oily complexion and breakouts sometimes, but other times have dry patches and sensitivity; I want something that will help clear out my pores and balance my skin without drying it out.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does this work well with the other acne Murad products to clear your skin?
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
Is this worth buying? I deal with acne prone, oily and sensitive skin. Will it help balance that? I breakout and have scars from previous breakouts. Will it help with that as well as provide other skin care benefits?
Aiden U.
Do you have oily acne skin or dry acne skin?
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
When do you use this? do you use it after washing your face and before moisturizer?