BY MURAD #54 in Facial Cleansers

This powerful, daily gel cleanser combats acne and skin breakouts. The medicated formula washes away pore-clogging grime, oil and irritants as it helps treat and prevent acne breakouts. Our face cleanser for acne has a special recipe with time-released medication that remains active for hours, even after rinsing.

The Murad Clarifying Cleanser is suggested for people looking to:

• Help reduce blemishes and breakouts
  • Help reduce back acne
  • Help prevent future breakouts

Benefits: This Murad gel cleanser for acne combats blemishes and skin breakouts. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid continually releases acne treatment for hours, even after rinsing. Green Tea Extract acts as a powerful antioxidant, promoting healthier-looking skin.

How to Use: Massage a small amount of the acne face wash over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.

Ingredients: Green Tea -  Current thinking is that the antioxidant polyphenols present in Green Tea act as free-radical scavengers that protect cells against environmental damage and help prevent premature aging. Another class of compounds, xanthines, has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties which may help reduce the severity of a wide range of diseases and conditions.

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 1.5%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Methyl Gluceth-20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Silver Citrate, PEG-150 Distearate, Menthol, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)

• is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I just received my MURAD Voxbox! Which included three pro...2 Answers
  • I've got sensitive+combination skin and a lot of acne pro...3 Answers
Murad Clarifying Cleanser
  • "I can't even say enough good things about this product. While I don't have acne, I do have the occasional breakout and upon trying this product just once before bed one night I had visibly clearer skin the next day. I now use this once a day and rarely have any spots. I have incredibly sensitive skin, but with this it was never an issue. I highly recommend giving this a try." in 105 reviews
Buttons& B.
tampa
I found out I was allergic to something in this product :( and I didn’t like the smell
Niki L.
New York
I have combination acne prone skin and was recommended this cleanser. My skin isn’t sensitive whatsoever.. I use straight oils on my face and am fine but this broke me out in hives for the first time in my life along with rough dry patches all over my cheeks so dry I couldn’t leave the house. I’ve never had an experience remotely close to this but I’m done with all Murad products
KiiLove K.
Elk Grove Village
I was really excited to try this brand. I ordered the sample kit, but unfortunately, it was way too harsh for my skin. I have acne prone skin and wanted to try something more powerful but I guess this brand is too much for my skin. Or I must be allergic to one of the chemicals they use. I broke out in a rash and had to throw the whole kit away after just a week and a half. At first, I thought that it was just my skin reacting to a new product but the rash was too bad for it to have just been adjusting to a new product. So, if you do decide to buy this brand, and you have sensitive skin, do a test spot first before diving in.
Jennifer B.
I did not like this cleanser. I broke out in a terrible itchy rash on my chin that took over a week to go away. Some people love this product, it did not agree with my sensitive skin.
Brittany B.
Clinton Township
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT BUY THIS. This product destroyed my skin and I had to go see a dermatologist to fix it. It gave me horrible cystic breakouts along my jaw, and this is a common problem that has happened to other people. Please if you love your skin stay away from this.
Katherine V.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Did not work! I used the entire bottle in hopes that it would clear my skin but it only made my skin break out even more than what it was. Would not recommend.
Lauren P.
New Market, AL
This product is absolutely awful. I paid 30 dollars for a product that broke me out and gave me hives for a week. Don’t waste your money.
This is one of the worst products I’ve ever used in my life. It felt like I had left a layer of film on my face after washing. Not to mention, it gave me more acne! I will never recommend this to anyone.
Erin H.
Pekin, IL
It dried out my face really bad after a couple of uses. My face was burning because of how dry it got. I even used belif moisturizing bomb after washing and it gave me no relief. I had to quit using the product so my face would not be extremely dry.
Jackie J.
Youngstown, OH
No. This is a HARD PASS from me. I broke out in hives after the first use. Had a full on break out th next day. Made my skin very oily, red and angry. It took weeks to get my skin back under control. I threw this right in the garbage. Thank god I only bought a sample size.
Shannon Z.
Raleigh, NC
Has anyone tried the whole line of acne products together? What did you think?
Crissy E.
San Antonio , TX
I have combination skin and I was wondering if anyone who has the same skin type as me recommends this product?
Ryan M.
What makes this better than a drugstore cleanser? Is it worth the extra money?
Tita G.
Salem, OR
I really want to try this out. I'm not quite sure if the price is worth it. Do any of you recommend this? Let me know asap loves!
Carly C.
Does this actually do a visible job of reducing pores? I have oily and acne prone skin and was wondering if this would be good for me.