BY MURAD

This powerful, daily gel cleanser combats acne and skin breakouts. The medicated formula washes away pore-clogging grime, oil and irritants as it helps treat and prevent acne breakouts. Our face cleanser for acne has a special recipe with time-released medication that remains active for hours, even after rinsing.

The Murad Clarifying Cleanser is suggested for people looking to:

• Help reduce blemishes and breakouts
  • Help reduce back acne
  • Help prevent future breakouts

Benefits: This Murad gel cleanser for acne combats blemishes and skin breakouts. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid continually releases acne treatment for hours, even after rinsing. Green Tea Extract acts as a powerful antioxidant, promoting healthier-looking skin.

How to Use: Massage a small amount of the acne face wash over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.

Ingredients: Green Tea -  Current thinking is that the antioxidant polyphenols present in Green Tea act as free-radical scavengers that protect cells against environmental damage and help prevent premature aging. Another class of compounds, xanthines, has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties which may help reduce the severity of a wide range of diseases and conditions.

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 1.5%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Methyl Gluceth-20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Silver Citrate, PEG-150 Distearate, Menthol, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)

• How long did it take for y'all to find results with this ...8 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • I just received my MURAD Voxbox! Which included three pro...2 Answers
Murad Clarifying Cleanser
  • "I can't even say enough good things about this product. While I don't have acne, I do have the occasional breakout and upon trying this product just once before bed one night I had visibly clearer skin the next day. I now use this once a day and rarely have any spots. I have incredibly sensitive skin, but with this it was never an issue. I highly recommend giving this a try." in 105 reviews
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
This cleanser is amazing! It’s a great addition to any skincare routine! My complexion is pretty good, I RARELY get any acne. So this clarifying cleanser is perfect for me. It does an amazing job at cleansing your skin, leaves your skin feeling and looking refreshed and clean. I like to use it before I use the Murad exfoliating wash. It’s amazing!!
cristina p.
Olbia
This is one of my favorite cleansers. It has nice packaging, a low pH (perfect for acne! or... everyone's skin in general), it's super gentle and it doesn't foam like crazy. It's effective in reducing breakouts and clearing up skin. I would definitely repurchase. In fact, I have a backup right now.
Luz S.
This also does awesome at clearing breakouts. I don't use it much anymore because it seems like salcylic acid just doesn't do much for my breakouts anymore
Lisa O.
Canoga Park, CA
I have super sensitive dry skin with an oily t zone and large pores. This is the only face wash I've used that doesn't cause me to break out or itch or dry out my skin like crazy. It leaves your skin feeling super clean and healthy without the overly drying squeeky clean feeling. I use it twice a day and it has been my go to for over a year now. It really helped balance my problem skin
Michelle D.
McDonald, PA
This product saved my skin. I have combination oily, sensitive skin. Most products dry my face out or make my skin red. This product is perfect. It helps keep acne away and balances out oil production. I use this face wash every night and my skin still feels clean in the morning.
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
Murad cleansers are amazing, especially this one ! I love how lightweight it is. Perfect for acne prone and oily skin. I’ve used this multiple times and always get great results. I have sold this to a lot of the clients that would come into the makeup store I had worked at.
Thea J.
I really like this cleanser for clearing up my acne. I bought a small size from ulta and it has really lasted me a long time. I could seem a drastic decreased in the bumps on my skin and it dried up the existing acne I had when I started using it. I also like to cooling feeling after you wash of the cleanser. I do notice, my cheeks to be a little tight after using but I just be sure to use hydrating steps after I cleanse.
Bailey M.
St Petersburg, FL
I’ve used this cleanser for about 6 months. The only negative is the price. I love how it clears my skin if acne pretty well, but the price always has me itching for something else. It is a very nice product though.
Dominique S.
Conroe
The best cleanser I been using this for two years now I’m a repeat customer of this product it’s very gentle and my face feels so smooth it always met my expectations and I will buy it over and over again
Katie K.
Wakeman , OH
I finally found a great skincare product. My skin felt refreshed immediately! I would definitely purchase more of this. It's easy to use, inexpensive, and AWESOME. Highly recommend to others!
Shannon Z.
Raleigh, NC
Has anyone tried the whole line of acne products together? What did you think?
Aiden U.
How long did it take for y'all to find results with this product?
Crissy E.
San Antonio , TX
I have combination skin and I was wondering if anyone who has the same skin type as me recommends this product?
Carly C.
Does this actually do a visible job of reducing pores? I have oily and acne prone skin and was wondering if this would be good for me.
Ryan M.
What makes this better than a drugstore cleanser? Is it worth the extra money?

Sephora