BY MURAD #54 in Facial Cleansers

This powerful, daily gel cleanser combats acne and skin breakouts. The medicated formula washes away pore-clogging grime, oil and irritants as it helps treat and prevent acne breakouts. Our face cleanser for acne has a special recipe with time-released medication that remains active for hours, even after rinsing.

The Murad Clarifying Cleanser is suggested for people looking to:

• Help reduce blemishes and breakouts
  • Help reduce back acne
  • Help prevent future breakouts

Benefits: This Murad gel cleanser for acne combats blemishes and skin breakouts. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid continually releases acne treatment for hours, even after rinsing. Green Tea Extract acts as a powerful antioxidant, promoting healthier-looking skin.

How to Use: Massage a small amount of the acne face wash over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.

Ingredients: Green Tea -  Current thinking is that the antioxidant polyphenols present in Green Tea act as free-radical scavengers that protect cells against environmental damage and help prevent premature aging. Another class of compounds, xanthines, has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties which may help reduce the severity of a wide range of diseases and conditions.

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 1.5%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Methyl Gluceth-20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Silver Citrate, PEG-150 Distearate, Menthol, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)

• is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I just received my MURAD Voxbox! Which included three pro...2 Answers
  • I've got sensitive+combination skin and a lot of acne pro...3 Answers
Murad Clarifying Cleanser
  • "I can't even say enough good things about this product. While I don't have acne, I do have the occasional breakout and upon trying this product just once before bed one night I had visibly clearer skin the next day. I now use this once a day and rarely have any spots. I have incredibly sensitive skin, but with this it was never an issue. I highly recommend giving this a try." in 105 reviews
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
I always have to have this! I use it for when my acne is extra bad. I get mine at ulta. It works super fast and has a tingly feeling that is cool and light. The formula is not meant for sensitive skin.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is the best acne cleanser I have ever used. I’ve been using it for 3 years and it has never dries my skin out. It is gentle but effective at the same time. I’ve tried using drugstore brand acne cleansers but they make my skin feel tight. This cleaners also works very well with the Murad clarifying system. It is fairly expensive but it is usually on sale in the Ulta 21 Days it Beauty Sale.
Ryan W.
This stuff is great! It works for at least 8 hours a day. Although, the down side is it’s kinda pricey, I would recommend it to someone though! I apply it everyday before my primer! Never disappoints!
Allie S.
Albany
I had clear skin all through out high school, but then I started breaking out after graduation. Murad’s Blue acne line is the only thing that that can clear my breakouts! It’s amazing and gentle!Murad Clarifying Cleanser
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
This is one of my new favorite cleansers. I absolutely love how it gets deep into my pores, controls oil, and is still gentle on my sensitive skin. I believe it retails for around $30.00 on Sephora.com, which is a little pricey, but it works so much better than any of the drying drugstore brands. I received this product free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Leah C.
Harvest , AL
This facial cleanser is just what i needed. It is gentle for my skin and really cleans of face of makeup and dirt. I got it for an excellent price and a lot of product. A little goes a long way. I love the smell and the tingling feeling it gives my skin. Makes me feel like my skin is really super clean. I love it! It helped clear my skin of blemishes and pimples. Will buy again.
Jessica N.
Stafford, VA
This felt very similar to the Clinique cleanser I had used. It made my skin a bit tight but using a toner after solved that. I have very sensitive skin that reacts to EVERYTHING and this did not make me itch so it gets a thumbs up!
🅰🆔🅰 S.
Westwood
Now this is a strong cleanser which is not something that you would use twice a day, it would dries out the skin because of the salicylic acid. Great for using at nights for deeply clean feel.
LaTrea R.
My cousin gave me this cleanser it is a bit pricey,but I loved how gentle it was.It cleaned my face really good.Non drying and cleared my skin with continued use.I would purchase this product.
Anna R.
minneapolis
I have used this facial cleanser off and on for about 5 years now. I stopped purchasing it solely because of the high price point. It definitely does the job of clearing up skin but would not use it more than once per day.
Shannon Z.
Raleigh, NC
Has anyone tried the whole line of acne products together? What did you think?
Crissy E.
San Antonio , TX
I have combination skin and I was wondering if anyone who has the same skin type as me recommends this product?
Ryan M.
What makes this better than a drugstore cleanser? Is it worth the extra money?
Tita G.
Salem, OR
I really want to try this out. I'm not quite sure if the price is worth it. Do any of you recommend this? Let me know asap loves!
Carly C.
Does this actually do a visible job of reducing pores? I have oily and acne prone skin and was wondering if this would be good for me.